2015 Browns Board Draft
-
Someone on the first page said if we went to 2 teams they'd take the Bills, so that could help speed it up a little
-
I'll take the 49ers
-
Are some people gonna have to have a 3rd team?
-
what's left?
let me know, i'll take clean up duty (as usual) lol.
-
Anyone have the Vikings. If not I will take them just so I can fuck with the Browns picking behind me.
When does this start?
PS-I see RollsRoyce has Bears and Viks. Would you mind giving up one of those?
-
Anyone have the Vikings. If not I will take them just so I can fuck with the Browns picking behind me.
When does this start?
PS-I see RollsRoyce has Bears and Viks. Would you mind giving up one of those?
Anyone have the Vikings. If not I will take them just so I can fuck with the Browns picking behind me.
When does this start?
PS-I see RollsRoyce has Bears and Viks. Would you mind giving up one of those?
Already Started, I made the first pick. If ColumbusKing would want to make his pick it could start rolling.
-
-
Anyone have the Vikings. If not I will take them just so I can fuck with the Browns picking behind me.
When does this start?
PS-I see RollsRoyce has Bears and Viks. Would you mind giving up one of those?
Anyone have the Vikings. If not I will take them just so I can fuck with the Browns picking behind me.
When does this start?
PS-I see RollsRoyce has Bears and Viks. Would you mind giving up one of those?
You can take the Patriots or Seahawks... or both... that's all that's left
-
You can assign me a second team if you need to, but it looks like you are going to fill up.
Z
Zombo said:
You can assign me a second team if you need to, but it looks like you are going to fill up.
Z
You and I both have 2 1st rounders, so I'll wait until the end of the day today then we'll take the two teams that are left if nobody else wants them...
-
Changed my mind. I'll take New England.
-
-
-
It's updated on the first page
thanks!
-
It's updated on the first page
thanks!
-
So where is ColumbusKing?-his turn right?
-
Let's get this started
-
Let's get this started
Let's get this started
I started it over a week ago.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login