2015 Browns Board Draft
-
Bills at 19 5th rd
-
I'm sorry for the confusion Zach Zenner is from South Dakota St a FCS school, that's why I compared him to Terrence West
-
Times up....pick for Bills
-
Man ole Jeff Luc had the nastiest HS LB tape I've ever seen.
Jarvis Harrison doesn't have character flaws. He showed up to camp last year a bit overweight but got his spot back a month into the season. He's a three year starter. Very thick kid. Your boy from GT probably can't pass block. But what do I know.
Luc was pretty good for us at Cincinnati this year. He was averaging like 15 tackles a game for the first quarter of the season. You could also tell he transferred from a big time school (FSU) when he was driving a customized 2014 Charger around campus.. haha I wouldn't mind bringing him in as a later round ILB. The dude flat out knows how to get to the football.
Luc was pretty good for us at Cincinnati this year. He was averaging like 15 tackles a game for the first quarter of the season. You could also tell he transferred from a big time school (FSU) when he was driving a customized 2014 Charger around campus.. haha I wouldn't mind bringing him in as a later round ILB. The dude flat out knows how to get to the football.
Don't tell Woody about that car, he'll have a fit.
-
Start spreading TheNews---Tull OLB or Heeney ILB may have been the pick??
You mean Locomotive Breath.
He is from Tenn-Chattanooga right? Ballpeen sings his praises so let's bungle in the jungle with Tull because that's alright with me.
We need an OLB, so why not him
I am pushing for him for the Browns.....and I am pushing for that nickname.
You mean Locomotive Breath.
He is from Tenn-Chattanooga right? Ballpeen sings his praises so let's bungle in the jungle with Tull because that's alright with me.
We need an OLB, so why not him
I am pushing for him for the Browns.....and I am pushing for that nickname.
love the nickname. Got to be in the lineup intro's.. Tull plays Bigger than he is in heart and one hell of a vertical at his size. TheNews may be right at his size, now playing in a big's man league. Do not agree on the pick on another OL after getting one at 19. Believe he pasted on Loco Breath due to size and got his OLB at 44.
-
Bills take Bobby Hart OG FSU 5th best OG on Draftscouts.com - They need one to go with their OT pick.
utzie (Eagles) now on the clock and pm going out.
-
Time is up
Someone pick a player for Eagles ....choices below
-
-
Eagles pick Kyle Emanuel, OLB, North Dakota St.
Bengals are up...
-
Oh THAT draftscouts's Bobby Hart...
I was looking for him on the real draftscout... took a while since he's the 24th ranked OG there...

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=119451&draftyear=2015&genpos=OG
-
Oh THAT draftscouts's Bobby Hart...
I was looking for him on the real draftscout... took a while since he's the 24th ranked OG there...

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=119451&draftyear=2015&genpos=OG
Oh THAT draftscouts's Bobby Hart...
I was looking for him on the real draftscout... took a while since he's the 24th ranked OG there...

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=119451&draftyear=2015&genpos=OG
When you're engaged in digging up jewels you sometimes have to go deep underground. 🥷


I could'a really gone deeper and given him this guy.
Matt Wile, DS #20 K, Michigan
PM to LCDawgFan13 to pick for Bengals
-
Oh THAT draftscouts's Bobby Hart...
I was looking for him on the real draftscout... took a while since he's the 24th ranked OG there...

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=119451&draftyear=2015&genpos=OG
Oh THAT draftscouts's Bobby Hart...
I was looking for him on the real draftscout... took a while since he's the 24th ranked OG there...

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=119451&draftyear=2015&genpos=OG
If they are going to draft Bobby Hart....then they need to bring Tommy Boyce along with him, no?
-
Oh THAT draftscouts's Bobby Hart...
I was looking for him on the real draftscout... took a while since he's the 24th ranked OG there...

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=119451&draftyear=2015&genpos=OG
If they are going to draft Bobby Hart....then they need to bring Tommy Boyce along with him, no?
If they are going to draft Bobby Hart....then they need to bring Tommy Boyce along with him, no?
Prolly his granddad. LOL!

-
Somebody pick for the Bengals. Way overdue.
-
Somebody pick for the Bengals. Way overdue.
Somebody pick for the Bengals. Way overdue.
Bengals have met with 2 or 3 Tight Ends ...thjey have gone all D so far
Bengals select Mycole Pruitt TE Southern Illinois ...climbing rankings right now
Unless someone has a better idea
-
Ravens (from Lions) (XxDaBuckeyexX) now on the clock. PM going out now.
-
Just to confirm earlier Cardinals selected Xavier Williams DT Northern Iowa
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login