2015 Browns Board Draft
-
LCDawg has until 12.30PM ET
2 weeks to complete 2 rounds and a few picks...can we do it ?
LCDawg has until 12.30PM ET
2 weeks to complete 2 rounds and a few picks...can we do it ?
When we get to Wed of next week I say we take mik's suggestion and go to every 4 hours (except after 12pm est) per pick and have 3-4 people designated to make choices for those not getting in within 4 hours. Then I think we can easily get through all 7 rounds.
In fact we could ask those 3-4 to check every 4 hours from 8am to midnight every day to see what is going on to include pm's to pickers up next.
-
My pick is coming up at #30 in the fifth round. Since the Broncos and Colts still have to go, I'll give three options.
1. Ramik Wilson, ILB, Georgia
2. Javorious Allen, RB, USC
3. Laurence Gibson, OT, Virginia
Give me the highest player left of the three above once it's the Packers turn.
-
We'll take Cedric Reed, DT, tu. see y'all in the Super Bowl.
WE? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?
-
Browns Board Mock Picked Player List
Updated 4/17/15 @ 08:20 CDT thru Pick 5.28
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32178&page=1&do=findComment&comment=482513
Browns Board Mock Picked Player List
Updated 4/17/15 @ 08:20 CDT thru Pick 5.28
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32178&page=1&do=findComment&comment=482513
Thanks for that. Who's up? I was hoping to get my later 2 picks in today sometime...before I don't get on here over the weekend.
-
My pick is coming up at #30 in the fifth round. Since the Broncos and Colts still have to go, I'll give three options.
1. Ramik Wilson, ILB, Georgia
2. Javorious Allen, RB, USC
3. Laurence Gibson, OT, Virginia
Give me the highest player left of the three above once it's the Packers turn.
My pick is coming up at #30 in the fifth round. Since the Broncos and Colts still have to go, I'll give three options.
1. Ramik Wilson, ILB, Georgia
2. Javorious Allen, RB, USC
3. Laurence Gibson, OT, Virginia
Give me the highest player left of the three above once it's the Packers turn.
colts are on the clock.
-
My pick is coming up at #30 in the fifth round. Since the Broncos and Colts still have to go, I'll give three options.
1. Ramik Wilson, ILB, Georgia
2. Javorious Allen, RB, USC
3. Laurence Gibson, OT, Virginia
Give me the highest player left of the three above once it's the Packers turn.
colts are on the clock.
-
Colts time is up and they can us another OT for Mr. Luck. The select Laurence Gibson Virginia Tech OT
Packers take Ramik Wilson Georgia ILB
-
well........ i tried.
with the 28th pick in the fifth round
the denver broncos select KALEB EULLS, DT Miss. State
-
We'll take Cedric Reed, DT, tu. see y'all in the Super Bowl.
LOL! Now that there is funny. Ask someone to post a list, disappear, and then pick someone not on the list. Next time just make your pick (or else I give you a bad kicker).

PS-Reed is listed as a DE, not a DT.
LCDawgFan13 (Colts) now on the clock and pm going to him now.
LOL! Now that there is funny. Ask someone to post a list, disappear, and then pick someone not on the list. Next time just make your pick (or else I give you a bad kicker).

PS-Reed is listed as a DE, not a DT.
LCDawgFan13 (Colts) now on the clock and pm going to him now.
He was on the list when I picked him.
-
LOL! Now that there is funny. Ask someone to post a list, disappear, and then pick someone not on the list. Next time just make your pick (or else I give you a bad kicker).

PS-Reed is listed as a DE, not a DT.
LCDawgFan13 (Colts) now on the clock and pm going to him now.
He was on the list when I picked him.
He was on the list when I picked him.
JJ must have edited him off after your pick.
-
Well, there is only one pick between me and the two picks I will be up with.....and since I am leaving my computer for the weekend, I am going to make my picks now. thenew23 picking ahead of me will just have to choose someone besides these guys:
For the Panthers pick the choice is: Senquez Golson CB Ole Miss
And for the Bucs the choice is: Jake Ryan LB Michigan
As far as I can tell, neither has been selected so far.
-
Seahawks select Craig Mager, CB, Texas State
-
-
Seahawks select Frank Clark, DE, Michigan
next...
-
He was on the list when I picked him.
JJ must have edited him off after your pick.
JJ must have edited him off after your pick.
I did
-
PM to XxDabuckeyexX (Ravens)
Gipper must not have seen he has another comp pick coming this round. I'll make it for him unless he reads this and leaves a pick before signing off for the weekend.
-
Best available by the list I am going off of
- Travis Raciti San Jose St. DE34
- Brian Mihalik Boston College DE34
- Javorious Allen USC RB
- Martrell Spaight Arkansas OLB 43
- Christian Covington Rice DT43
- Jeff Luc Cincinnati ILB
- Deontay Greenberry Houston WR
- Cameron Artis Payne Auburn RB
- Trey Williams Texas A&M RB
- Zach Hodges Harvard OLB
- B.J. Dubose Louisville DE
- Ty Montgomery Stanford WR
- Shane Carden East Carolina QB
- Mike Davis South Carolina RB
- Trey Depriest Alabama ILB
-
The Kansas City Chiefs select Cody Riggs, CB, Notre Dame
-
The Kansas City Chiefs select Za'Darius Smith, OLB, Kentucky
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

