Skip to content

2015 Browns Board Draft

The Browns Board
956 26 32.3k
  • Gipper-that pick I made for you OK?

    PS-I'm going grocery shopping-someone pick for the well overdue Giants and Bills.

  • Gipper-that pick I made for you OK?

    PS-I'm going grocery shopping-someone pick for the well overdue Giants and Bills.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Gipper-that pick I made for you OK?

    PS-I'm going grocery shopping-someone pick for the well overdue Giants and Bills.

    Fine, no worries.

  • Browns Board Mock Picked Player List

    Updated 4/20/15 @ 10:45 CDT thru 6.9... or so...

    http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32178&do=findComment&comment=482513

  • The New York Giants select B.J. Dubose, DE, Louisville

  • The Buffalo Bills select Shane Carden, QB, East Carolina

    The Browns are on the clock...

  • I'm going to make my pick now, so I don't miss out while I'm sleeping...

    The Browns need all the playmakers they can get with Josh McCown under center. They also struggled with returns last season, so I think the 6th round is a perfect place to take a risk on a guy who was a 5-star recruit with 1st round talent, but a history of injuries and questionable character... high-risk, high-reward...

    The Browns select Stefon Diggs, WR, Maryland

    (if he gets taken before my pick, then I'll take another good WR/Returner in Ty Montgomery, WR, Stanford)

    @thenew23 said:

    I'm going to make my pick now, so I don't miss out while I'm sleeping...

    The Browns need all the playmakers they can get with Josh McCown under center. They also struggled with returns last season, so I think the 6th round is a perfect place to take a risk on a guy who was a 5-star recruit with 1st round talent, but a history of injuries and questionable character... high-risk, high-reward...

    The Browns select Stefon Diggs, WR, Maryland

    (if he gets taken before my pick, then I'll take another good WR/Returner in Ty Montgomery, WR, Stanford)

    Just saw this, 49ers are on the clock

  • PM to BaconHound (49ers)

  • cbbacker said:

    They did get the guy they wanted, and he turned out to have a very good rookie year. I would say so far it was worth it. ....so, 2 first round picks AND a 4th round pick for the 5th best receiver in the draft?...note, PFF has Watkins as the 13TH rated rookie receiver this year.....rrrrrright!

    We got our guy (Justin Gilbert) who was beyond bad. ...beyond bad?....really?......cause if you actually look at what he did, he was bad the first 2 games, then played really well the rest of the way......he rated in the green 5 out of the last 8 games he played.....so, based on what are you saying bad?.....

    It's still early, and we do have #19(and #112) yet to make up for it....yep, they gave us 3 picks, not 2.....

    right now, I like the fact they have Watkins.....me too

    He would have been far better for us to have then Gilbert and #19. ....Thats pure specualtion. Sammy rated low, yet folks say "he'll get better". Why cant Gilbert get the same consideration? And are you aware that Sammy just had some very quiet hip surgery?......hmm?

    At least for now, still have a couple years to see whom does better....I got cash......wanna make a bet on who wins this one?

    @mudfly said:

    cbbacker said:

    They did get the guy they wanted, and he turned out to have a very good rookie year. I would say so far it was worth it. ....so, 2 first round picks AND a 4th round pick for the 5th best receiver in the draft?...note, PFF has Watkins as the 13TH rated rookie receiver this year.....rrrrrright!

    We got our guy (Justin Gilbert) who was beyond bad. ...beyond bad?....really?......cause if you actually look at what he did, he was bad the first 2 games, then played really well the rest of the way......he rated in the green 5 out of the last 8 games he played.....so, based on what are you saying bad?.....

    It's still early, and we do have #19(and #112) yet to make up for it....yep, they gave us 3 picks, not 2.....

    right now, I like the fact they have Watkins.....me too

    He would have been far better for us to have then Gilbert and #19. ....Thats pure specualtion. Sammy rated low, yet folks say "he'll get better". Why cant Gilbert get the same consideration? And are you aware that Sammy just had some very quiet hip surgery?......hmm?

    At least for now, still have a couple years to see whom does better....I got cash......wanna make a bet on who wins this one?

    Sorry bud, most of what you posted is a blatant lie. It's opinion on where you think he finished as the rookie wr... and you can have it, I disagree. Also they didn't give us 3 picks, they gave us 2 picks, we swapped the other. If i give you a quarter, and you give me a quarter, you don't have 2 quarters, you only have 1. If I give you a quarter, and you give me a quarter, nickel and penny, I have gained a nickel and penny, not all 3. understand?

    There isn't any site out there rating Sammy low like you said. I guess there might be a Joe Blow.draft.com that says he was bad. Nobody of merit agrees with that statement.

    Hip surgery? Really? So no one has surgeries ever? lol.

    And yes, Gilbert was beyond bad, so bad that some of the media thought they would cut him. I never said he couldn't improve. I said he was absolutely horrible last year, and he was. He was so bad, he didn't even play until injuries forced him in last year in the 2nd half of the season. He was benched by a guy who wasn't even drafted in k'waun Williams. Yes that is beyond bad. But you are right, he could get better. I never said he couldn't.

  • Best available by the list I am going off of

    1. Jeff Luc Cincinnati ILB
    2. Deontay Greenberry Houston WR
    3. Cameron Artis Payne Auburn RB
    4. Zach Hodges Harvard OLB
    5. Mike Davis South Carolina RB
    6. Tony Washington Oregon OLB
    7. Justin Cox Miss. St. FS
    8. Vince Mayle Washington St. WR
    9. Ladarious Gunter Miami Fl CB
    10. Lynden Trail Norfolk St. DE43 OLB34
    11. Antwan Goodley Baylor WR
    12. B.J. Catalon TCU RB
    13. Bryce Hager Baylor ILB
    14. JaCorey Shepherd Kansas CB
    15. Titus Davis Central Mich. WR
  • I thought someone took Spaight.

  • I thought someone took Spaight.

    @wargograw said:

    I thought someone took Spaight.

    Seahawks did

  • It's been 4 hours

    The San Francisco 49ers select Ty Montgomery, WR, Stanford

  • Dolphins take Cameron Clear, OL, Texas A&M

    What do you think Ag?

  • Dolphins take Cameron Clear, OL, Texas A&M

    What do you think Ag?

    @columbusking said:

    Dolphins take Cameron Clear, OL, Texas A&M

    What do you think Ag?

    Cameron Clear is a TE

  • Dolphins take Cameron Clear, OL, Texas A&M

    What do you think Ag?

    @columbusking said:

    Dolphins take Cameron Clear, OL, Texas A&M

    What do you think Ag?

    Good late round pickup-more a blocking TE for running O's, but decent enough speed for the position. He'd be a good late rounder for the Browns offense. Seldom used at A&M other than blocking in goal line offense. Has the size to convert to regular OL over time if needed.

  • @columbusking said:

    Dolphins take Cameron Clear, OL, Texas A&M

    What do you think Ag?

    Cameron Clear is a TE

    @connerlangford said:

    Cameron Clear is a TE

    Tight End is an offensive lineman, and he is nearly 300 lb, that is not the "tight end" of today's game

  • @columbusking said:

    Dolphins take Cameron Clear, OL, Texas A&M

    What do you think Ag?

    Good late round pickup-more a blocking TE for running O's, but decent enough speed for the position. He'd be a good late rounder for the Browns offense. Seldom used at A&M other than blocking in goal line offense. Has the size to convert to regular OL over time if needed.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Good late round pickup-more a blocking TE for running O's

    This is exactly what I was thinking

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Good late round pickup-more a blocking TE for running O's

    This is exactly what I was thinking

  • I thought someone took Spaight.

    @wargograw said:

    I thought someone took Spaight.

    oops Corrected

  • Not a Cam Clear fan personally but who knows if his mediocrity was due to his own abilities or our idiotic OC.