2015 Browns Board Draft
-
Did I get skipped too? (Cowboys, 27)
-
Did I get skipped too? (Cowboys, 27)
You can make your pick now
-
Cowboys select Mitch Morse, OG, Missouri.
-
Cowboys select Mitch Morse, OG, Missouri.
First, he was already taken...
Second, the Cowboys don't pick again until the 19th pick of the 7th round...
Fail
-
My bad, I only checked on Tour's list of guards, not tackles, and didn't see him listed.
Once Conner told me to pick, I went.
-
Hey Guys,
this is my first Post.
I hope we get a WR
-
Hey Guys,
this is my first Post.
I hope we get a WR
Hey Guys,
this is my first Post.
I hope we get a WR
We have 2 ...thank our GM thenew23 for that

-
@columbusking said:
Titans select
Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, Safety, Oregon
He's long gone....pick again......
-
@columbusking said:
Titans select
Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, Safety, Oregon
Good gamble for the late rounds. He is a CB though, not a safety.
-
@columbusking said:
Titans select
Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, Safety, Oregon
He's long gone....pick again......
-
My source must be messed up.... That's the second time I have put the wrong position with the player, causing me to pick someone already taken.....
Titans really select
Wes Saxton, TE, South Alabama
-
My bad, I only checked on Tour's list of guards, not tackles, and didn't see him listed.
Once Conner told me to pick, I went.
Browns Board Mock Picked Player List
Updated 4/23/15 @ 09:30 CDT thru 6.32.
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32178&do=findComment&comment=482513
My bad, I only checked on Tour's list of guards, not tackles, and didn't see him listed.
Morse will likely play OG, but was selected as OT.
-
@columbusking said:
Titans select
Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, Safety, Oregon
Good gamble for the late rounds. He is a CB though, not a safety.
Good gamble for the late rounds. He is a CB though, not a safety.
And a very very good one too......may have been the #1 CB(and sure 1st rounder) until his knee went.....now, just after surgery, he's a gamble..... but if he recovers from that surgery well and regains his form...BLAM!...he will be a huge score for who ever got him.......
-
I wonder if we can get someone who is not drafting to grade each team....our own Mel Kiper

-
I don't thin the Packers would take 2 ILB's back to back
Actually ILB is our biggest need and we're solely lacking a dime linebacker like Herrera. He represents excellent value at this point according to draft analyst Tony Pauline and fits a need.
Competition can only do us good at ILB until Barrington proves he's our best option.
Actually ILB is our biggest need and we're solely lacking a dime linebacker like Herrera. He represents excellent value at this point according to draft analyst Tony Pauline and fits a need.
Competition can only do us good at ILB until Barrington proves he's our best option.
"Our" biggest need? Do you work for the Packers?
-
Wow, you guys are rocking the mock this year. Good job thenew23 and everyone who has been contributing. week to go, can't wait to see how many we actually nailed...
Zombo
Zombo said:
Wow, you guys are rocking the mock this year. Good job thenew23 and everyone who has been contributing. week to go, can't wait to see how many we actually nailed...
Zombo
I think the year I was the "Commissioner" we only got through like the third round. But I think I started later....plus I was more lenient on people getting their picks in. I think I gave everyone 24 hours. So, yes, good job.
-
OH, I see that I am on the clock....Give me a bit.
Err, OK, nevermind.....I see there are still 10 picks.
-
Do you guys sleep? Ill pick in a few minutes for Seattle
-
"Otherwise give me the best WR and CB's available with 4.4 speed"
Yes, we have kept those under wraps for the late 6th round. LOL!

Sorry about that XxDaBuckeyexX. Ole eyes just missed you.
Looks like I got your attention andeftw.

"Otherwise give me the best WR and CB's available with 4.4 speed"
Yes, we have kept those under wraps for the late 6th round. LOL!

Sorry about that XxDaBuckeyexX. Ole eyes just missed you.
Looks like I got your attention andeftw.

Both of the guys I listed in an earlier post have 4.4 speed. It's safe to assume there are other guys which similar physical traits.
It's not like I'm asking you to give me Kevin White and Trae Waynes in the 6th round...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login