2015 Browns Board Draft
-
With the 2nd pick in the 2015 NFL Draft the Tennessee Titans select........
Leonard Williams, Defensive End, USC
-
With the 2nd pick in the 2015 NFL Draft the Tennessee Titans select........
Leonard Williams, Defensive End, USC
Nice pickWith the 2nd pick in the 2015 NFL Draft the Tennessee Titans select........
Leonard Williams, Defensive End, USC
-
With the 3rd pick in the 2015 NFL draft the Jacksonville Jaguars select Dante Fowler JR - OLB Florida
-
Per CBS Sports, these are the Top Prospects available:
1. Leonard Williams DT USC
2. Jameis Winston QB FSU
3. Marcus Mariota QB Oregon
4. Dante Fowler OLB Florida
5. Vic Beasly OLB Clemson
6. Amari Cooper WR Alabama
7. Kevin White WR West Va.
8. Randy Gregory DE Nebraska
9. Danny Shelton DT Washington
10. Shane Ray DE Missouri
11. DeVante Parker WR Louisville
12. Trae Waynes CB Michigan St.
-
cbbacker it looks is on the clock for The Raiders.
-
Kevin white for the Raiders.
Sorry didn't know this was happening so soon, I thought it happened during the real draft.
-
What happens if someone doesn't pick in the 12 hours that we're given?
-
What happens if someone doesn't pick in the 12 hours that we're given?
What happens if someone doesn't pick in the 12 hours that we're given?
Ill make the pick, or take suggestions
-
I'd suggest either a OLB/DE pass rusher or an OT for the skins. They need a lot of help in their lines.
-
Well... 17 hrs later, and attemp to PM... With the #5 pick, the Redskins take... Randy Gregory, DE/OLOLB, Nebraska
-
J.E.T.S... Jets Jets Jets .....J.E.T.S ....Jets Jets Jets
Here comes the commissioner
With the 6th pick in the 2015 NFL draft the New York Jets select
Marcus Mariota QB Oregon
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
-
So giving up on Geno already huh!!
-
So giving up on Geno already huh!!
So giving up on Geno already huh!!
Well Smith and Mariota can battle for the stating spot....Vick released
-
If we were allowed trades, I wouldve offered our 12 amd 19 for the Jets' 5 and their 3rd rounder
Pretty much equal according to the draft value chart. Id take Mariota then hope Goldman or Phillips are there in the second. That would leave me 2 3rds, 2 4ths, a 5th, 2 6ths, and a 7th to find a pass rusher. WR, and a decent o-lineman
-
J.E.T.S... Jets Jets Jets .....J.E.T.S ....Jets Jets Jets
Here comes the commissioner
With the 6th pick in the 2015 NFL draft the New York Jets select
Marcus Mariota QB Oregon
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
J.E.T.S... Jets Jets Jets .....J.E.T.S ....Jets Jets Jets
Here comes the commissioner
With the 6th pick in the 2015 NFL draft the New York Jets select
Marcus Mariota QB Oregon
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Well the draft is in Chicago this year, so unless a oddly large amount of Jets fans live in Chicago I don't think that booing will be as excessive as you are making it lol
-
If we were allowed trades, I wouldve offered our 12 amd 19 for the Jets' 5 and their 3rd rounder
Pretty much equal according to the draft value chart. Id take Mariota then hope Goldman or Phillips are there in the second. That would leave me 2 3rds, 2 4ths, a 5th, 2 6ths, and a 7th to find a pass rusher. WR, and a decent o-lineman
If we were allowed trades, I wouldve offered our 12 amd 19 for the Jets' 5 and their 3rd rounder
Pretty much equal according to the draft value chart. Id take Mariota then hope Goldman or Phillips are there in the second. That would leave me 2 3rds, 2 4ths, a 5th, 2 6ths, and a 7th to find a pass rusher. WR, and a decent o-lineman
I'll shove a cactus down someone's throat if we trade up for another QB
-
J.E.T.S... Jets Jets Jets .....J.E.T.S ....Jets Jets Jets
Here comes the commissioner
With the 6th pick in the 2015 NFL draft the New York Jets select
Marcus Mariota QB Oregon
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Well the draft is in Chicago this year, so unless a oddly large amount of Jets fans live in Chicago I don't think that booing will be as excessive as you are making it lol
Well the draft is in Chicago this year, so unless a oddly large amount of Jets fans live in Chicago I don't think that booing will be as excessive as you are making it lol
Bears fans will handle it this year
-
If we were allowed trades, I wouldve offered our 12 amd 19 for the Jets' 5 and their 3rd rounder
Pretty much equal according to the draft value chart. Id take Mariota then hope Goldman or Phillips are there in the second. That would leave me 2 3rds, 2 4ths, a 5th, 2 6ths, and a 7th to find a pass rusher. WR, and a decent o-lineman
I'll shove a cactus down someone's throat if we trade up for another QB
I'll shove a cactus down someone's throat if we trade up for another QB
We've been wasting draft picks on second-rate QBs for years. It's about time we finally get someone who's considered a top-tier prospect. Plus, we are nothing without a QB, so we need to do something...
-
I'll shove a cactus down someone's throat if we trade up for another QB
We've been wasting draft picks on second-rate QBs for years. It's about time we finally get someone who's considered a top-tier prospect. Plus, we are nothing without a QB, so we need to do something...
We've been wasting draft picks on second-rate QBs for years. It's about time we finally get someone who's considered a top-tier prospect. Plus, we are nothing without a QB, so we need to do something...
I agree we need to do something as well, but Johnny Rehab was considered a top tier prospect as well and look what happened. I don't think we should trade up for a QB again. We need all the picks we have, I don't think we can afford to give them up, especially a first rounder. If Mariota falls to us at 12 then by all means I hope we take him, but I don't think it's worth it to trade up
-
We've been wasting draft picks on second-rate QBs for years. It's about time we finally get someone who's considered a top-tier prospect. Plus, we are nothing without a QB, so we need to do something...
I agree we need to do something as well, but Johnny Rehab was considered a top tier prospect as well and look what happened. I don't think we should trade up for a QB again. We need all the picks we have, I don't think we can afford to give them up, especially a first rounder. If Mariota falls to us at 12 then by all means I hope we take him, but I don't think it's worth it to trade up
I agree we need to do something as well, but Johnny Rehab was considered a top tier prospect as well and look what happened. I don't think we should trade up for a QB again. We need all the picks we have, I don't think we can afford to give them up, especially a first rounder. If Mariota falls to us at 12 then by all means I hope we take him, but I don't think it's worth it to trade up
Johnny was a top-tier prospect according to who? Most people thought his game wouldn't translate to the NFL, hence the reason he fell to 22... I thought hed have been a decent 3rd round pick...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login