Let's go Cavs
-
Let's have some love for our cleveland cavaliers. They're the most dangerous team in the NBA. They're firing on all cylinders and they're Cleveland's best shot to break the championship drought.
-
No. Maybe but I hope not and yes!
-
They had a really bad game tonight but there's no shame in losing to the hawks on the road.
-
They had a really bad game tonight but there's no shame in losing to the hawks on the road.
They had a really bad game tonight but there's no shame in losing to the hawks on the road.
I'll qualify this as a Celtics fan but I have nothing against the Cavs. They are definitely the second best team in the East as is stands right now. With a healthy Lebron & Kyrie they are solid but they are going to need more consistent production out of Love.
-
that game tonite was off the chains vs. the spurs. career high for kyrie. made barkley STFU which is hard to do.
-
What a game! Against San Antonio no less.
I can't remember seeing a better game with BOTH Teams playing excellent b-ball.
Kyrie bordered on unbelievable. We may be watching Cleveland's next championship Team.
Mike
ps: signature also applies to Cavs!
-
Man am I glad I watched that until the end. Kyrie played like an absolute superstar. I'm all in for our cleveland cavaliers.
-
Man am I glad I watched that until the end. Kyrie played like an absolute superstar. I'm all in for our cleveland cavaliers.
Man am I glad I watched that until the end. Kyrie played like an absolute superstar. I'm all in for our cleveland cavaliers.
June is a long way off, but there's hope. The potential is there.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login