New Browns Merchandise
-
Does anyone know when the new merchandise will be coming out with the updated orange and the new logos? I was curious and I couldn't find anything on Google
-
The NFL does a product relaunch around the draft and training camp. Gives them time to clear out all the old stuff during the offseason and stock up on new merchandise. They won't be unloading anything new Im assuming until after the uniform reveal.
I'd love a nice new SnapBack hat.
-
I'm about to go throwback shopping once everything goes on sale. Hahaha. Then I'll get my new Joe Haden jersey.
-
I bought a 20 dollar jersey from a knock off site and it's better than any authentic jersey I've purchased.
Let's face it, they're both probably made in the same Chinese factory.
-
I bought a 20 dollar jersey from a knock off site and it's better than any authentic jersey I've purchased.
Let's face it, they're both probably made in the same Chinese factory.
I think it's pretty much luck of the draw when it comes to those jerseys. I bought one a while back and the numbers were coming off after I wore it like 3 timesI bought a 20 dollar jersey from a knock off site and it's better than any authentic jersey I've purchased.
Let's face it, they're both probably made in the same Chinese factory.
-
More uniform/mascot shit? Here is a new Browns mascot:

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login