Skip to content

Nick Foles traded Rams for Sam Bradford.

The Browns Board
65 24 2.5k
  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    As it stands, Philly has two backup QB's... are they planning on trading up for Mario?

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    God I hope not. Bradford is due like 15 million on the last year in his contract. Plus I feel like you or I have a better chance at making it through an NFL season without an injury than he does...

  • somebodies loading up to make more trades........I was hoping for a Foles deal with the Browns, but now I got a gnawing feeling Bradford could be in our future...????......call me crazy.....

    Bradford, #20 and that 2nd you just mentioned for #12.......????

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @mudfly said:

    somebodies loading up to make more trades........I was hoping for a Foles deal with the Browns, but now I got a gnawing feeling Bradford could be in our future...????......call me crazy.....

    Bradford, #20 and that 2nd you just mentioned for #12.......????

    That is a draft day decision - If Shelton is on the board, only way we trade out is by getting the keys to the City of Philadelphia.

  • As it stands, Philly has two backup QB's... are they planning on trading up for Mario?

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @tiamat63 said:

    As it stands, Philly has two backup QB's... are they planning on trading up for Mario?

    And I thought Foles was their ammo to get there. Philly haten Kelly again. Glad he got out of our office with no job now. Wants personal Power, they can have it, for now??

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #13

    I agree and would be surprised if Farmer trades a pick this early....unless the deal was just too good to pass up....

    I do think Kelly is trying to accumulate picks to move up.....so Im thinking he just nabbed a 2nd and probably has a trade partner for Bradford too.....and Bradford isn't worth a high pick, so I figure he's part of a "package" that they already have figured.....cause would they get him if they didnt have a deal done already?

    it will be interesting to see where and how fast this goes

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Toni Grossi losing his fucking mind. He says he would trade the #12 overall pick of the draft for Sam Bradford.

    I have never heard such stupidity.

  • Toni Grossi losing his fucking mind. He says he would trade the #12 overall pick of the draft for Sam Bradford.

    I have never heard such stupidity.

    hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @the-gipper said:

    Toni Grossi losing his fucking mind. He says he would trade the #12 overall pick of the draft for Sam Bradford.

    I have never heard such stupidity.

    I don't think I'd even give them a 2nd round pick...

  • Toni Grossi losing his fucking mind. He says he would trade the #12 overall pick of the draft for Sam Bradford.

    I have never heard such stupidity.

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @the-gipper said:

    Toni Grossi losing his fucking mind. He says he would trade the #12 overall pick of the draft for Sam Bradford.

    I have never heard such stupidity.

    Say what??!!??!! Grossi has lost it.....

    No freaking way he's worth that(or any first round pick)...no way...

  • cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Putting Bradford behind a stout oline like Cleveland is interesting

  • Putting Bradford behind a stout oline like Cleveland is interesting

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @cdl15 said:

    Putting Bradford behind a stout oline like Cleveland is interesting

    If you give up a 4th rounder perhaps.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Musical QBs.....Case Keenum traded to Rams now.....to go with Foles apparently.

  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Would the league let Bradford ride a rascal around? If so, I might consider trading a 4th rounder for him.

  • There's more to this story......dont know what.....but there's got to be more to come.....

    Chip Kelly doesn't want Bradford.....no way.....something weird is happening here....

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @mudfly said:

    There's more to this story......dont know what.....but there's got to be more to come.....

    Chip Kelly doesn't want Bradford.....no way.....something weird is happening here....

    I'm thinking the same thing & also have a "hunch" that our Browns may be in the middle of this. We may have to wait until draft day to sort this puppy out! WOW!

    Mike

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #22

    If I recall, Bradford is due $16.9 million in 2015.

    Who in the hell is going to take that kind of a hit to the wallet?

  • There's more to this story......dont know what.....but there's got to be more to come.....

    Chip Kelly doesn't want Bradford.....no way.....something weird is happening here....

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @mudfly said:

    There's more to this story......dont know what.....but there's got to be more to come.....

    Chip Kelly doesn't want Bradford.....no way.....something weird is happening here....

    Are you saying that an injury prone QB in a fast paced, read option offense at the NFL level does not make sense?

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Final terms:

    Eagles get Bradford and a 5th

    Rams get Foles, a 4th and a provisional, 2016 2nd.

    I think I got that right...

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #25

    This trade is a mind fuck. If he doesn't start 50% of the matches they get the 2nd rounder back. So if they trade him before the season starts they'll get it back.

    I think.

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @AdamSchefter: If Sam Bradford is not Eagles' starting QB this season, Philly gets back its 2016 2nd-round pick from STL.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #27

    So Philly has an incentive to move Sam somewhere...

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #28

    I really don't get this move.