Skip to content

Nick Foles traded Rams for Sam Bradford.

The Browns Board
65 24 2.5k
  • F Frenchie wrote on last edited by
    #38

    I'm going to watch this closely .., but for now, I'm thinking this is a bad trade for the Eagles and in my opinion, maybe one of the worst trades in recent NFL history. Boy, am I glad Browns don't have Chip K.

  • I'm going to watch this closely .., but for now, I'm thinking this is a bad trade for the Eagles and in my opinion, maybe one of the worst trades in recent NFL history. Boy, am I glad Browns don't have Chip K.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @frenchie said:

    I'm going to watch this closely .., but for now, I'm thinking this is a bad trade for the Eagles and in my opinion, maybe one of the worst trades in recent NFL history. Boy, am I glad Browns don't have Chip K.

    I have a feeling this opinion will change.

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #40

    I don't know what the fucking deal with that trade was.

    I'd take Foles over Bradford anyday on top of the fact he has a massive contract and they gave up a 2016 2nd rounder.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #41

    2_zpsoypyo2pq.png

    1_zpskmfsncrs.png

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #42

    The Browns were wanting Sam Bradford.

    I hope to god we don't get duped into a trade for him

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #43

    CBS Sports projects the Titans will draft Leonard Williams and stand pat with Mettenberger and Whitehurst. Chip Kelly would then move up to the three spot with a trade with the Jaguars. Which doesn't explain the Sam Bradford acquisition. After two ACL tears in a row I wouldn't want this guy if he was free. Well maybe if he was free. So I think the Browns are safe on draft day unless Chip is going to use Bradford to get Kevin White or Davante Parker. Sure hope the Browns take their phone off the hook. Eagles had one of the worst secondaries last year and have just said goodbye to all their playmakers. So obviously they now need a wide receiver and a running back. I just hope they leave us alone.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #44

    kelly is casting out all the bait in a pre-draft coup.

    pleez browns don't eat the chum.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Maybe somebody wants Bradford enough to trade a number one. If that happens Philadelphia gets their second rounder back.

    More trade bait. I can't imagine taking the risk of running Kelly's offense with the injury prone Bradford.

    WSS

  • MasterDogM MasterDog wrote on last edited by MasterDog
    #46

    "Free agent quarterback Mark Sanchez is going back to the Philadelphia Eagles on a two-year deal with a maximum value of $16 million, $5.5 million of which is guaranteed, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter on Sunday."

    I can't see how they would be doing this to move up for Mariota with Sanchez and Bradford on the team. Bradford is scheduled to make 12 mil this coming season. This trade is a head scratcher.

  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #47

    They have to plan on moving Bradford on draft day. Otherwise, the trade makes zero sense.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #48

    chip kelly is either going tocome out of this looking like a genious or being the biggest flop coach/GM since ditka in NO.

    so far he's got 2 years under his belt with nothing to show for it and he just depleted his eagles of the best talent they had for band-aid retreads with no warranty.

    that fan base must be screaming right now.

  • Maybe somebody wants Bradford enough to trade a number one. If that happens Philadelphia gets their second rounder back.

    More trade bait. I can't imagine taking the risk of running Kelly's offense with the injury prone Bradford.

    WSS

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #49

    @westside-steve said:

    Maybe somebody wants Bradford enough to trade a number one. If that happens Philadelphia gets their second rounder back.

    More trade bait. I can't imagine taking the risk of running Kelly's offense with the injury prone Bradford.

    Agree on the last part, but if someone were willing to trade a #1, I'd think the Rams would have known that.

    EDIT: One thing that I think gets lost about Bradford is that in his two full years, he was a very average QB. Just reading an article that described him as, "Bradford — a guy who’s always almost there. 'This' has been his year since 2011."

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #50

    Chip Kelly says a team offered a 1st round pick for Sam Bradford this morning....

    Wonder if it was Browns ?

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #51
  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #52

    I have fucked up knees and would gladly take the money off of their hands. No picks would need to be involved. Street free agent.

  • I have fucked up knees and would gladly take the money off of their hands. No picks would need to be involved. Street free agent.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @logicisforsquares said:

    I have fucked up knees and would gladly take the money off of their hands. No picks would need to be involved. Street free agent.

    how's your arm?

  • Chip Kelly says a team offered a 1st round pick for Sam Bradford this morning....

    Wonder if it was Browns ?

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @darren15 said:

    Chip Kelly says a team offered a 1st round pick for Sam Bradford this morning....

    Wonder if it was Browns ?

    Its bullshit smoke screen. Just like the Eagles are not targeting Mariota in the draft.

    Chip must be terrible at poker.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Maybe somebody wants Bradford enough to trade a number one. If that happens Philadelphia gets their second rounder back.

    More trade bait. I can't imagine taking the risk of running Kelly's offense with the injury prone Bradford.

    Agree on the last part, but if someone were willing to trade a #1, I'd think the Rams would have known that.

    EDIT: One thing that I think gets lost about Bradford is that in his two full years, he was a very average QB. Just reading an article that described him as, "Bradford — a guy who’s always almost there. 'This' has been his year since 2011."

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @tour2ma said:

    Agree on the last part, but if someone were willing to trade a #1, I'd think the Rams would have known that.

    EDIT: One thing that I think gets lost about Bradford is that in his two full years, he was a very average QB. Just reading an article that described him as, "Bradford — a guy who’s always almost there. 'This' has been his year since 2011."

    I'm an Sooner fans so this is no surprise but if we had a QB with Bradford's career numbers we'd be ponying up.

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #56

    At least McCown is healthy. We paid too much but with any luck we will go 2-14. Cardale Jones better be worth the wait.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Agree on the last part, but if someone were willing to trade a #1, I'd think the Rams would have known that.

    EDIT: One thing that I think gets lost about Bradford is that in his two full years, he was a very average QB. Just reading an article that described him as, "Bradford — a guy who’s always almost there. 'This' has been his year since 2011."

    I'm an Sooner fans so this is no surprise but if we had a QB with Bradford's career numbers we'd be ponying up.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @baconhound said:

    I'm an Sooner fans so this is no surprise but if we had a QB with Bradford's career numbers we'd be ponying up.

    Quite possibly as he is franchise-ish, but in his two complete seasons (out of five) here are his numbers:

    682/1141 59.8% 7214 39 TD 28 INT ~79 rating 6.3 Y/A 225 YPG

    Like I said.... average.