Skip to content

Skrine to Jets

The Browns Board
35 22 1.9k
  • Another one goes ......... Cameron next .....

  • A "trade" of Skrine for Revis would be OK with me.

    You could ask the question "if the Jets have Skrine why do they need Revis". I guess because any team can use two good CBs. I mean, if Revis and Haden sounds sweet, Revis and Skrine would be acceptable.

  • He was king of the "Pass interference when you absolutely can't have one"

    Glad to see him go but wish him the best

    He just about robbed the Jets though.....

  • A "trade" of Skrine for Revis would be OK with me.

    You could ask the question "if the Jets have Skrine why do they need Revis". I guess because any team can use two good CBs. I mean, if Revis and Haden sounds sweet, Revis and Skrine would be acceptable.

    @the-gipper said:

    A "trade" of Skrine for Revis would be OK with me.

    You could ask the question "if the Jets have Skrine why do they need Revis". I guess because any team can use two good CBs. I mean, if Revis and Haden sounds sweet, Revis and Skrine would be acceptable.

    A "trade" of Skrine for Revis would be the best thing the Browns have done since 1999. Revis might be a HOFer and Skrine is a 3rd corner at best

  • Revis, Haden, Gipson and Hitner. What a Island??

  • If not Revis, how about taking Brice McCain from the Steelers to replace Skrine......though I know that the Steelers were not known for the strength of their Defensive Backfield.

  • Good for Buster. He worked hard to get that second contract. His writing was on the wall with us we we drafted Gilbert Grape. I always liked Buster, good find by Heckert.

    Zombo

  • yep.....which means the Jets aren't signing Revis

    Yup... good luck Buster.

    Man, the Jets are making moves.

    @mudfly said:

    yep.....which means the Jets aren't signing Revis

    Wanna bet?

  • Yup... good luck Buster.

    Man, the Jets are making moves.

    @mudfly said:

    yep.....which means the Jets aren't signing Revis

    Wanna bet?

    @tour2ma said:

    Yup... good luck Buster.

    Man, the Jets are making moves.

    Wanna bet?

    nope

  • Revis a Jet

  • I also like Buster & wish him well.

    Mike

  • Good for Skrine, this is the NFL time for Gilbert to remove his head from his ass

  • Buster got picked on all those years playing across from Haden ... and now he'll play across from Revis.

    I don't know what his stats are for "thrown at" but they must be high.

    Z

  • yep.....which means the Jets aren't signing Revis

    @mudfly said:

    yep.....which means the Jets aren't signing Revis

    And so the Jets signed Revis......

  • @mudfly said:

    yep.....which means the Jets aren't signing Revis

    And so the Jets signed Revis......

    @opal312 said:

    And so the Jets signed Revis......

    which gives them the first, second or third best D backfield in that division?

    i think buffalo hit on all cylinders and will be the best D in that division straight up even with suh going to miami and revis back with the jets.

  • Buster came through for us when the rook was struggling with whatever demons he has to wrestle. But he was never a permanent answer at corner. Should make the draft and training camp even more interesting than it already will be.

    I don't know about the rest of you, but the Browns provide more off-season entertainment than just about any team out there.

  • It doesn't sound to me like there were any demons. I've heard interviewed and he always seemed like he took his position very seriously, staying in the film room studying what he did during the games and figuring out what he could have done better. he improved every season and I respected him for that. I hope he does well and earns his raise.

    Now it's time for someone else to step up in Cleveland.

    WSS

  • Buster was fine, cept he was shorter than a popsickle stick,

    and often didn't look back at the ball, was more a nickle back,

    and that time he ran

    into the receiver of a kick...

    well, have a good rest of your career, Buster.

  • It doesn't sound to me like there were any demons. I've heard interviewed and he always seemed like he took his position very seriously, staying in the film room studying what he did during the games and figuring out what he could have done better. he improved every season and I respected him for that. I hope he does well and earns his raise.

    Now it's time for someone else to step up in Cleveland.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    It doesn't sound to me like there were any demons. I've heard interviewed and he always seemed like he took his position very seriously, staying in the film room studying what he did during the games and figuring out what he could have done better. he improved every season and I respected him for that. I hope he does well and earns his raise.

    Now it's time for someone else to step up in Cleveland.

    WSS

    Read again Steve. I was referring to the rook and his demons, not Buster. Buster had to take his place and played decently.

  • I misread that. Thought you were talking about Busters rookie year. Now I'm struggling with my own demons...

    😉

    WSS