Skip to content

Breaking: Jake Locker retires.

The Browns Board
22 17 813
  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Sam is going to be used as Trade bait for draft day

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Good luck with that. Unless you're talking a 5th rounder tops, nobody is sinking a high pick into Bradford.

  • R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Whisenhunt will trade the #2 overall for Bradford, straight-up.

  • cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    What u do if the Brown's are the only offer on the table.

  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #16

    The Hurt Locker.

  • The Titans are drafting Mariota or Winston so I have no clue what the hell Chip Kelly is going to do

    Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @walterwhite said:

    The Titans are drafting Mariota or Winston so I have no clue what the hell Chip Kelly is going to do

    Ha ha ha ! I think you're right. If Chip Kelly thought he was going to trade up for Mariota by offering Sam (Don't breathe on me) Bradford in a package he's sorely mistaken. Some of these trades today don't make sense. Does Chip Kelly think Bradford who is making like 13 million gives his team a better chance than Foles? The Rams are laughing all the way to the bank.
  • The Titans are drafting Mariota or Winston so I have no clue what the hell Chip Kelly is going to do

    Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @walterwhite said:

    The Titans are drafting Mariota or Winston so I have no clue what the hell Chip Kelly is going to do

    I think Blane Gabbert is available.
  • @walterwhite said:

    The Titans are drafting Mariota or Winston so I have no clue what the hell Chip Kelly is going to do

    I think Blane Gabbert is available.
    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @opal312 said:

    I think Blane Gabbert is available.

    He is not.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #20

    When I saw the first 3 words of this thread title, my heart sank as I thought the 4th, 5th and 6th words would be 'officially a Brown'

    Wheeeeeewwwww

  • @walterwhite said:

    The Titans are drafting Mariota or Winston so I have no clue what the hell Chip Kelly is going to do

    Ha ha ha ! I think you're right. If Chip Kelly thought he was going to trade up for Mariota by offering Sam (Don't breathe on me) Bradford in a package he's sorely mistaken. Some of these trades today don't make sense. Does Chip Kelly think Bradford who is making like 13 million gives his team a better chance than Foles? The Rams are laughing all the way to the bank.
    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @opal312 said:

    Ha ha ha ! I think you're right. If Chip Kelly thought he was going to trade up for Mariota by offering Sam (Don't breathe on me) Bradford in a package he's sorely mistaken. Some of these trades today don't make sense. Does Chip Kelly think Bradford who is making like 13 million gives his team a better chance than Foles? The Rams are laughing all the way to the bank.

    Yep!

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #22

    The Eagles still have Sanchez, and now have Bradford.......but imo they dealt away the best QB of the bunch in Foles.

    Nevertheless....they still have a better QB situation than the Cleveland Browns....fair to say?

    (it may be fair to say that 31 other teams have a better QB situation than the Browns)