Skip to content

Baltimore loses it WRs

The Browns Board
12 7 575
  • Baltimore has lost most of its receiving corps, it seems:

    Jacoby Jones to San Diego. Torrey Smith to 49ers. They have the ancient Steve Smith....but who else?

  • They are going to draft Maxx Williams or Devin Smith, bank it.

  • and their TE - Owen Daniels to the Broncos to complete the trifecta

  • and their TE - Owen Daniels to the Broncos to complete the trifecta

    @mudfly said:

    and their TE - Owen Daniels to the Broncos to complete the trifecta

    They still have Dennis Pitta, no?

  • and their TE - Owen Daniels to the Broncos to complete the trifecta

    @mudfly said:

    and their TE - Owen Daniels to the Broncos to complete the trifecta

    Should have seen that coming... that's the 3rd time he's joined Kubiak's organization.

  • If I got this right balt has lost Ngata, Mcphee, Daniels, Jones, Smith and Forsett is going any second? All good players. No one signed yet? In one day they got a lot worse.

  • If I got this right balt has lost Ngata, Mcphee, Daniels, Jones, Smith and Forsett is going any second? All good players. No one signed yet? In one day they got a lot worse.

    @manzier said:

    If I got this right balt has lost Ngata, Mcphee, Daniels, Jones, Smith and Forsett is going any second. All good players. No one signed yet. In one day they got a lot worse.

    I remember they lost Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Paul Kruger, Anquan Boldin, Danell Ellerbee, and Matt Birk all in one offseason and still went 8-8 and made the AFC championship again in 2014.

    Baltimore is constantly replenishing and playoff bound just like Pittsburgh.

  • @manzier said:

    If I got this right balt has lost Ngata, Mcphee, Daniels, Jones, Smith and Forsett is going any second. All good players. No one signed yet. In one day they got a lot worse.

    I remember they lost Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Paul Kruger, Anquan Boldin, Danell Ellerbee, and Matt Birk all in one offseason and still went 8-8 and made the AFC championship again in 2014.

    Baltimore is constantly replenishing and playoff bound just like Pittsburgh.

    @walterwhite said:

    Baltimore is constantly replenishing and playoff bound just like Pittsburgh.

    I wish Ozzie would come home

  • @manzier said:

    If I got this right balt has lost Ngata, Mcphee, Daniels, Jones, Smith and Forsett is going any second. All good players. No one signed yet. In one day they got a lot worse.

    I remember they lost Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Paul Kruger, Anquan Boldin, Danell Ellerbee, and Matt Birk all in one offseason and still went 8-8 and made the AFC championship again in 2014.

    Baltimore is constantly replenishing and playoff bound just like Pittsburgh.

    @walterwhite said:

    I remember they lost Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Paul Kruger, Anquan Boldin, Danell Ellerbee, and Matt Birk all in one offseason and still went 8-8 and made the AFC championship again in 2014.

    Baltimore is constantly replenishing and playoff bound just like Pittsburgh.

    They have essentially what every team wants/needs.....that right Coach/QB combination.

    It sounds simple, but its true.

  • Nailed it, Gip...

    I think when the Ravens fell woefully short against the Pats in the playoffs, it was clear they were not competitive with the best teams and Oz decided it was time to retool while their core was young enough to rebuild around.

  • Devin Smith will do very well in Baltimore

  • Devin Smith will do very well in Baltimore

    @mld-woody said:

    Devin Smith will do very well in Baltimore

    Ive heard they have eyes for him....