Skip to content

Browns have worked out D. Parker, bringing him in for pre draft visit.

The Browns Board
13 9 650
  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Shelton won't make it out of the top 10

  • JJmac28J JJmac28 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I am not a big fan of Shelton. His size and ability are there but I believe he takes too many plays off.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Philly now has a way to get to top 10 somehow. Draft picks drop back a slot and I still like Brown over any WR there. Run Stopper Before WR Please..

  • I am not a big fan of Shelton. His size and ability are there but I believe he takes too many plays off.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #7

    First of many visits... no big deal.

    @jjmac28 said:

    I am not a big fan of Shelton. His size and ability are there but I believe he takes too many plays off.

    I read somewhere that Shelton was on the field for a ridiculous number of snaps, so I can see him conserving a little energy here and there.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #8

    only energy shelton conserves is for those YUMBO deals at burger king.

    guy is a beast. if he's there at 12 it's a no-brainer.

  • only energy shelton conserves is for those YUMBO deals at burger king.

    guy is a beast. if he's there at 12 it's a no-brainer.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @miktoxic said:

    only energy shelton conserves is for those YUMBO deals at burger king.

    guy is a beast. if he's there at 12 it's a no-brainer.

    Speaking of the "YUMBO"... I have absolutely no memory of BK offering that anytime in the 70's...

  • First of many visits... no big deal.

    @jjmac28 said:

    I am not a big fan of Shelton. His size and ability are there but I believe he takes too many plays off.

    I read somewhere that Shelton was on the field for a ridiculous number of snaps, so I can see him conserving a little energy here and there.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @tour2ma said:

    First of many visits... no big deal.

    I read somewhere that Shelton was on the field for a ridiculous number of snaps, so I can see him conserving a little energy here and there.

    80+% of the defenses snaps. Including many passing downs for a 340lb big.

    If my NT is getting that many reps, trust me, I don't mind him taking a play "off" here and there. That's insane stamina from a guy his size.

  • @miktoxic said:

    only energy shelton conserves is for those YUMBO deals at burger king.

    guy is a beast. if he's there at 12 it's a no-brainer.

    Speaking of the "YUMBO"... I have absolutely no memory of BK offering that anytime in the 70's...

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @tour2ma said:

    Speaking of the "YUMBO"... I have absolutely no memory of BK offering that anytime in the 70's...

    me either. i think it was an ad ploy.

    but i do remember many a night in perkins twnshp at the BK drive thru ordering the ham and cheese and chicken sandwiches with the serious munchies.

    70s nostalgia. got a BK about 5miles away but no flippin arbys goshgummit.

    arbys. they got the meat.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Speaking of the "YUMBO"... I have absolutely no memory of BK offering that anytime in the 70's...

    me either. i think it was an ad ploy.

    but i do remember many a night in perkins twnshp at the BK drive thru ordering the ham and cheese and chicken sandwiches with the serious munchies.

    70s nostalgia. got a BK about 5miles away but no flippin arbys goshgummit.

    arbys. they got the meat.

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by Mudfly
    #12

    @miktoxic said:

    @miktoxic said:

    70s nostalgia. got a BK about 5miles away but no flippin arbys goshgummit.

    arbys. they got the meat.

    Lots of vague 3am drive-thru memories.....some pretty funny too......

    My 1970's Arbys was Beef Corral...they had great fish sammiches!

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Arby's is absolutely awful these days, but once upon a time. There was one near the intersection of Pearl and York Roads. Now the building is an East Coast Custard stand.

    Beef Corral... now there's a name I'd not thought of in forever... and its memory dredged up two others with it: Roy Rogers and Carroll's. Roy's pretty much sucked as I recall, but Carroll's "Carrolberger" was damn good.