Skip to content

AFC North Free Agency Scoreboard

The Browns Board
117 16 4.2k
  • @the-gipper said:

    Well....OK, there you are 200% wrong. OTHERS have called for the demise of the Steelers. I have been reticent about that fact.

    You made another mistake. When are you going to get something wrong.

    (and, honestly....did you really think your could keep up with me in a name calling contest?)

    Gipper that's simply not true. You are no different than the other detractors and name calling competition? I'm half your age Gipper. I'm pretty sure I've got a more relevant name calling arsenal. I'm just not interested in getting banned or being flat out hurtful.

    Trolling for dickT Trolling for dick wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Gipper that's simply not true. You are no different than the other detractors and name calling competition? I'm half your age Gipper. I'm pretty sure I've got a more relevant name calling arsenal. I'm just not interested in getting banned or being flat out hurtful.

    Vag, like I said, I've been a lurker here for years and I have to tell you from one Steeler fan to another....you don't have to defend all things Steelers all the time. It's not necessary. These guys bait you in and you can't help yourself. Whenever someone on a Browns board says something like "The Steelers suck!" you don't have to jump in and explain why they don't and get yourself all wound up. It's not necessary. When a Browns fan says the Steelers suck, wear it like a fandom badge of honor. It's a term of endearment. It's like me or you saying the Pats suck. Well, we're probably a little jealous of their success and likewise tend to find and dwell on everything we can about them that makes us feel better about our non-Super Bowl winning team. It's pretty much the same thing. These guys will gladly verbally gang-rape you because you're in their house. Quit letting them. Pull it back a little. You don't have the burden of proof when it comes to comparing these teams and who is better at this or that. I'm not telling you to shut up, just choose your battles better.

  • @vagitron said:

    Gipper that's simply not true. You are no different than the other detractors and name calling competition? I'm half your age Gipper. I'm pretty sure I've got a more relevant name calling arsenal. I'm just not interested in getting banned or being flat out hurtful.

    Vag, like I said, I've been a lurker here for years and I have to tell you from one Steeler fan to another....you don't have to defend all things Steelers all the time. It's not necessary. These guys bait you in and you can't help yourself. Whenever someone on a Browns board says something like "The Steelers suck!" you don't have to jump in and explain why they don't and get yourself all wound up. It's not necessary. When a Browns fan says the Steelers suck, wear it like a fandom badge of honor. It's a term of endearment. It's like me or you saying the Pats suck. Well, we're probably a little jealous of their success and likewise tend to find and dwell on everything we can about them that makes us feel better about our non-Super Bowl winning team. It's pretty much the same thing. These guys will gladly verbally gang-rape you because you're in their house. Quit letting them. Pull it back a little. You don't have the burden of proof when it comes to comparing these teams and who is better at this or that. I'm not telling you to shut up, just choose your battles better.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron

    unbiased said:

    Vag, like I said, I've been a lurker here for years and I have to tell you from one Steeler fan to another....you don't have to defend all things Steelers all the time. It's not necessary. These guys bait you in and you can't help yourself. Whenever someone on a Browns board says something like "The Steelers suck!" you don't have to jump in and explain why they don't and get yourself all wound up. It's not necessary. When a Browns fan says the Steelers suck, wear it like a fandom badge of honor. It's a term of endearment. It's like me or you saying the Pats suck. Well, we're probably a little jealous of their success and likewise tend to find and dwell on everything we can about them that makes us feel better about our non-Super Bowl winning team. It's pretty much the same thing. These guys will gladly verbally gang-rape you because you're in their house. Quit letting them. Pull it back a little. You don't have the burden of proof when it comes to comparing these teams and who is better at this or that. I'm not telling you to shut up, just choose your battles better.

    Big timer if I didn't break up the circle jerk no one would. I am never, i repeat NEVER upset when I post here. It's more amusing to me than anything else because most of the criticism is so blind it's comical. There are several strong posters here that keep me coming back and as I mentioned somewhere above a few on going private message conversations I enjoy. I'm keenly aware of the baiting and get extra amusement out of guys like Gipper that think they are pulling a "fast one" on me when they bait me into a flame war. They aren't baiting me. I enjoy debating/arguing and even flaming when the context calls for it and when I get on here and defend the Steelers its usually out of boredom. I have long stretches were I don't post at all and am more than happy to read BUT once again I enjoy defending the Steelers here. I always enjoy watching gipper fall all over himself and can probably count on two hands the number of times I've read one of his novels completely without power skimming. I cut my teeth arguing on the internet, I'm a better debater in person because of it if I'm being honest. If i really cut loose here I'd get banned and i KNOW a lot of the better posters here are absolutely tired of all the flaming between Browns fans and the ridiculous opinions a select few project on the regular. If you really want a good time go over to the political board. It's a tea party convention over there and as a staunch liberal it's a treasure trove of hilarious arguing points.

    Steelers > Browns

  • unbiased said:

    Vag, like I said, I've been a lurker here for years and I have to tell you from one Steeler fan to another....you don't have to defend all things Steelers all the time. It's not necessary. These guys bait you in and you can't help yourself. Whenever someone on a Browns board says something like "The Steelers suck!" you don't have to jump in and explain why they don't and get yourself all wound up. It's not necessary. When a Browns fan says the Steelers suck, wear it like a fandom badge of honor. It's a term of endearment. It's like me or you saying the Pats suck. Well, we're probably a little jealous of their success and likewise tend to find and dwell on everything we can about them that makes us feel better about our non-Super Bowl winning team. It's pretty much the same thing. These guys will gladly verbally gang-rape you because you're in their house. Quit letting them. Pull it back a little. You don't have the burden of proof when it comes to comparing these teams and who is better at this or that. I'm not telling you to shut up, just choose your battles better.

    Big timer if I didn't break up the circle jerk no one would. I am never, i repeat NEVER upset when I post here. It's more amusing to me than anything else because most of the criticism is so blind it's comical. There are several strong posters here that keep me coming back and as I mentioned somewhere above a few on going private message conversations I enjoy. I'm keenly aware of the baiting and get extra amusement out of guys like Gipper that think they are pulling a "fast one" on me when they bait me into a flame war. They aren't baiting me. I enjoy debating/arguing and even flaming when the context calls for it and when I get on here and defend the Steelers its usually out of boredom. I have long stretches were I don't post at all and am more than happy to read BUT once again I enjoy defending the Steelers here. I always enjoy watching gipper fall all over himself and can probably count on two hands the number of times I've read one of his novels completely without power skimming. I cut my teeth arguing on the internet, I'm a better debater in person because of it if I'm being honest. If i really cut loose here I'd get banned and i KNOW a lot of the better posters here are absolutely tired of all the flaming between Browns fans and the ridiculous opinions a select few project on the regular. If you really want a good time go over to the political board. It's a tea party convention over there and as a staunch liberal it's a treasure trove of hilarious arguing points.

    Steelers > Browns

    Trolling for dickT Trolling for dick wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Big timer if I didn't break up the circle jerk no one would. I am never, i repeat NEVER upset when I post here. It's more amusing to me than anything else because most of the criticism is so blind it's comical. There are several strong posters here that keep me coming back and as I mentioned somewhere above a few on going private message conversations I enjoy. I'm keenly aware of the baiting and get extra amusement out of guys like Gipper that think they are pulling a "fast one" on me when they bait me into a flame war. They aren't baiting me. I enjoy debating/arguing and even flaming when the context calls for it and when I get on here and defend the Steelers its usually out of boredom. I have long stretches were I don't post at all and am more than happy to read BUT once again I enjoy defending the Steelers here. I always enjoy watching gipper fall all over himself and can probably count on two hands the number of times I've read one of his novels completely without power skimming. I cut my teeth arguing on the internet, I'm a better debater in person because of it if I'm being honest. If i really cut loose here I'd get banned and i KNOW a lot of the better posters here are absolutely tired of all the flaming between Browns fans and the ridiculous opinions a select few project on the regular. If you really want a good time go over to the political board. It's a tea party convention over there and as a staunch liberal it's a treasure trove of hilarious arguing points.

    Steelers > Browns

    Point taken. I mistook your joy for frustration.

  • @vagitron said:

    Big timer if I didn't break up the circle jerk no one would. I am never, i repeat NEVER upset when I post here. It's more amusing to me than anything else because most of the criticism is so blind it's comical. There are several strong posters here that keep me coming back and as I mentioned somewhere above a few on going private message conversations I enjoy. I'm keenly aware of the baiting and get extra amusement out of guys like Gipper that think they are pulling a "fast one" on me when they bait me into a flame war. They aren't baiting me. I enjoy debating/arguing and even flaming when the context calls for it and when I get on here and defend the Steelers its usually out of boredom. I have long stretches were I don't post at all and am more than happy to read BUT once again I enjoy defending the Steelers here. I always enjoy watching gipper fall all over himself and can probably count on two hands the number of times I've read one of his novels completely without power skimming. I cut my teeth arguing on the internet, I'm a better debater in person because of it if I'm being honest. If i really cut loose here I'd get banned and i KNOW a lot of the better posters here are absolutely tired of all the flaming between Browns fans and the ridiculous opinions a select few project on the regular. If you really want a good time go over to the political board. It's a tea party convention over there and as a staunch liberal it's a treasure trove of hilarious arguing points.

    Steelers > Browns

    Point taken. I mistook your joy for frustration.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron

    unbiased said:

    Point taken. I mistook your joy for frustration.

    It's all good. I have long time posters here that are diehard Browns fans that appreciate my point of view and for me I ALWAYS want a dissenting opinion because it forces me to evaluate my own. It also strengthens my arguments. There are a lot of REALLY bad posters on this board but you can wade through those and find the few good ones that make it worthwhile. Gipper is just the loudest and usually the most off base as a direct result. He just goes and goes and goes and goes talking in big looping circles, never backs up his claims with anything but his self inflated opinion. He still won't admit that he was heinously off base with Sanders. He'll instead spin it 40 times in an attempt to find one shred of plausible sticking point.

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
  • ManzierM Manzier wrote on last edited by

    @darren15 said:

    Another article written by Retards who are nowhere close to the situation.

    For starters, they are saying we lost Robertson, Kitchen, Bademosi and Gipson. Really? We did?

    Then one writer says we need a WR more than anything else, then speculates maybe we are planning to run. Really? You think so?

    Using bad info and not knowing anything about the team really tends to skew the opinion - everytime.

    Why people even read or post this amateur crap is beyond me.

  • @the-gipper said:

    OK, he was their #2 WR......but Welker still got all the publicity.....and really he was at best their #3 option behind also the Tight End and #4 in terms of the run he got.

    So Sanders was easy to ignore because he got lost in the shuffle.

    No Gipper he wasn't. He doesn't have the prominent national name but he was the number two in Denver. If anything it was welker that got lost in the shuffle. Is it really that hard to admit you were wrong? Or are you just going to backpedal and dance?
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    No Gipper he wasn't. He doesn't have the prominent national name but he was the number two in Denver. If anything it was welker that got lost in the shuffle. Is it really that hard to admit you were wrong? Or are you just going to backpedal and dance?

    Yes....he was their #2 WR....that is what I said. But I said he was their 3rd option behind Thomas and Thomas.....and I said that Welker got all the publicity....not that he was a premiere option over Sanders.

    Are you going to admit that you are wrong....or illiterate...or at least that you can't read and understand what is being written in black and white on here?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well....OK, there you are 200% wrong. OTHERS have called for the demise of the Steelers. I have been reticent about that fact.

    You made another mistake. When are you going to get something wrong.

    (and, honestly....did you really think your could keep up with me in a name calling contest?)

    Gipper that's simply not true. You are no different than the other detractors and name calling competition? I'm half your age Gipper. I'm pretty sure I've got a more relevant name calling arsenal. I'm just not interested in getting banned or being flat out hurtful.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Gipper that's simply not true. You are no different than the other detractors and name calling competition? I'm half your age Gipper. I'm pretty sure I've got a more relevant name calling arsenal. I'm just not interested in getting banned or being flat out hurtful.

    No, you don't.......you don't have my vocabulary. At least is not evident.

    You need to be afraid of being banned because you are a brain dead idiot, not because you would be insulting and hurtful.

    You sure the fuck ain't going to hurt me.....and if you would would use some of that aresenal you might prove that you aren't as brain dead as most here think you are. And I am sure that Zombo and Hoorta would not punish you for showing some spirit....for right now everyone thinks of you as just a whiny gasbag.

    Go for it Dude.

    (but you'll have to wait a week)

  • unbiased said:

    Vag, like I said, I've been a lurker here for years and I have to tell you from one Steeler fan to another....you don't have to defend all things Steelers all the time. It's not necessary. These guys bait you in and you can't help yourself. Whenever someone on a Browns board says something like "The Steelers suck!" you don't have to jump in and explain why they don't and get yourself all wound up. It's not necessary. When a Browns fan says the Steelers suck, wear it like a fandom badge of honor. It's a term of endearment. It's like me or you saying the Pats suck. Well, we're probably a little jealous of their success and likewise tend to find and dwell on everything we can about them that makes us feel better about our non-Super Bowl winning team. It's pretty much the same thing. These guys will gladly verbally gang-rape you because you're in their house. Quit letting them. Pull it back a little. You don't have the burden of proof when it comes to comparing these teams and who is better at this or that. I'm not telling you to shut up, just choose your battles better.

    Big timer if I didn't break up the circle jerk no one would. I am never, i repeat NEVER upset when I post here. It's more amusing to me than anything else because most of the criticism is so blind it's comical. There are several strong posters here that keep me coming back and as I mentioned somewhere above a few on going private message conversations I enjoy. I'm keenly aware of the baiting and get extra amusement out of guys like Gipper that think they are pulling a "fast one" on me when they bait me into a flame war. They aren't baiting me. I enjoy debating/arguing and even flaming when the context calls for it and when I get on here and defend the Steelers its usually out of boredom. I have long stretches were I don't post at all and am more than happy to read BUT once again I enjoy defending the Steelers here. I always enjoy watching gipper fall all over himself and can probably count on two hands the number of times I've read one of his novels completely without power skimming. I cut my teeth arguing on the internet, I'm a better debater in person because of it if I'm being honest. If i really cut loose here I'd get banned and i KNOW a lot of the better posters here are absolutely tired of all the flaming between Browns fans and the ridiculous opinions a select few project on the regular. If you really want a good time go over to the political board. It's a tea party convention over there and as a staunch liberal it's a treasure trove of hilarious arguing points.

    Steelers > Browns

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    Big timer if I didn't break up the circle jerk no one would. I am never, i repeat NEVER upset when I post here. It's more amusing to me than anything else because most of the criticism is so blind it's comical. There are several strong posters here that keep me coming back and as I mentioned somewhere above a few on going private message conversations I enjoy. I'm keenly aware of the baiting and get extra amusement out of guys like Gipper that think they are pulling a "fast one" on me when they bait me into a flame war. They aren't baiting me. I enjoy debating/arguing and even flaming when the context calls for it and when I get on here and defend the Steelers its usually out of boredom. I have long stretches were I don't post at all and am more than happy to read BUT once again I enjoy defending the Steelers here. I always enjoy watching gipper fall all over himself and can probably count on two hands the number of times I've read one of his novels completely without power skimming. I cut my teeth arguing on the internet, I'm a better debater in person because of it if I'm being honest. If i really cut loose here I'd get banned and i KNOW a lot of the better posters here are absolutely tired of all the flaming between Browns fans and the ridiculous opinions a select few project on the regular. If you really want a good time go over to the political board. It's a tea party convention over there and as a staunch liberal it's a treasure trove of hilarious arguing points.

    Steelers > Browns

    More evidence that you are a whiny gasbag.....and in all likelihood, a liar. You have a pee your pants tantrum every time someone here disparages the Steelers.

    And FYI, I don't think ever think I get a fast one over on you. Hell, that probably happens just by saying Boo.

  • unbiased said:

    Point taken. I mistook your joy for frustration.

    It's all good. I have long time posters here that are diehard Browns fans that appreciate my point of view and for me I ALWAYS want a dissenting opinion because it forces me to evaluate my own. It also strengthens my arguments. There are a lot of REALLY bad posters on this board but you can wade through those and find the few good ones that make it worthwhile. Gipper is just the loudest and usually the most off base as a direct result. He just goes and goes and goes and goes talking in big looping circles, never backs up his claims with anything but his self inflated opinion. He still won't admit that he was heinously off base with Sanders. He'll instead spin it 40 times in an attempt to find one shred of plausible sticking point.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @vagitron said:

    It's all good. I have long time posters here that are diehard Browns fans that appreciate my point of view and for me I ALWAYS want a dissenting opinion because it forces me to evaluate my own. It also strengthens my arguments. There are a lot of REALLY bad posters on this board but you can wade through those and find the few good ones that make it worthwhile. Gipper is just the loudest and usually the most off base as a direct result. He just goes and goes and goes and goes talking in big looping circles, never backs up his claims with anything but his self inflated opinion. He still won't admit that he was heinously off base with Sanders. He'll instead spin it 40 times in an attempt to find one shred of plausible sticking point.

    So? You have all those diehard fans that appreciate your point of view. And I never back up my claims. (but, of course, my facts do)

    Fine....do a survey.....Let all those who "Appreciate" the Vag's point of view make a post on here in support of you......and lets ask all of them who they think "backs up their" claims better, you or I.

    We'll give it that week that I am away. See what happens.

  • @vagitron said:

    No Gipper he wasn't. He doesn't have the prominent national name but he was the number two in Denver. If anything it was welker that got lost in the shuffle. Is it really that hard to admit you were wrong? Or are you just going to backpedal and dance?

    Yes....he was their #2 WR....that is what I said. But I said he was their 3rd option behind Thomas and Thomas.....and I said that Welker got all the publicity....not that he was a premiere option over Sanders.

    Are you going to admit that you are wrong....or illiterate...or at least that you can't read and understand what is being written in black and white on here?

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Yes....he was their #2 WR....that is what I said. But I said he was their 3rd option behind Thomas and Thomas.....and I said that Welker got all the publicity....not that he was a premiere option over Sanders.

    Are you going to admit that you are wrong....or illiterate...or at least that you can't read and understand what is being written in black and white on here?

    Gipper you pompous idiot. You said and I quote "Sanders went somewhere and disappeared". I didn't put those words in your mouth. You spit them out on your keyboard. You can spin this like a dreidel at a bar mitzvah until your fingers bleed. You are still absolutely clueless outside of the Cleveland Browns and please don't discuss your vocabulary. We aren't playing scrabble, if you want me to start throwing some big and unnecessary words your way I can oblige. I always get a chuckle when you start throwing them around. It doesn't come across as elequent, just awkward. You sure as shit aren't witty. Sanders and his 1400 yards and 101 catches for 9 TD's is one hell of a disappearing act. Juluis Thomas had 43 catches for 489 yards and 12 TDs. Who was second again? You vacuous self-aggrandizer

  • unbiased said:

    Your relationship with Vag is pretty hostile, to the point you guys can't disagree without getting nasty.

    Hell, my wife thinks he sucks. My 17yr old son thinks he stinks

    A) Gipper and Vag have been having this same discussion for 4 years....8 months....6 days...12 hours and 47 minutes....Save your energy, it is an endless bunch of words....bunch of words....bunch of words....bunch of words....bunch of words....

    B ) We think he sucks too

    C) You are not unbiased. You're a Steelers fan. So, based upon your name, you're a bit of a fibber too.....

    D) Here.... the Steelers suck.....every day of every year....get used to it....

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @mudfly said:

    A) Gipper and Vag have been having this same discussion for 4 years....8 months....6 days...12 hours and 47 minutes....

    We should have a clock...

  • @mudfly said:

    A) Gipper and Vag have been having this same discussion for 4 years....8 months....6 days...12 hours and 47 minutes....

    We should have a clock...

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    We should have a clock...

    I prefer yo not get into it with him. He routinely says dumb shit which almost requires a response from me. His recent heinously off base sanders comment for example.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Yes....he was their #2 WR....that is what I said. But I said he was their 3rd option behind Thomas and Thomas.....and I said that Welker got all the publicity....not that he was a premiere option over Sanders.

    Are you going to admit that you are wrong....or illiterate...or at least that you can't read and understand what is being written in black and white on here?

    Gipper you pompous idiot. You said and I quote "Sanders went somewhere and disappeared". I didn't put those words in your mouth. You spit them out on your keyboard. You can spin this like a dreidel at a bar mitzvah until your fingers bleed. You are still absolutely clueless outside of the Cleveland Browns and please don't discuss your vocabulary. We aren't playing scrabble, if you want me to start throwing some big and unnecessary words your way I can oblige. I always get a chuckle when you start throwing them around. It doesn't come across as elequent, just awkward. You sure as shit aren't witty. Sanders and his 1400 yards and 101 catches for 9 TD's is one hell of a disappearing act. Juluis Thomas had 43 catches for 489 yards and 12 TDs. Who was second again? You vacuous self-aggrandizer

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @vagitron said:

    Gipper you pompous idiot. You said and I quote "Sanders went somewhere and disappeared". I didn't put those words in your mouth. You spit them out on your keyboard. You can spin this like a dreidel at a bar mitzvah until your fingers bleed. You are still absolutely clueless outside of the Cleveland Browns and please don't discuss your vocabulary. We aren't playing scrabble, if you want me to start throwing some big and unnecessary words your way I can oblige. I always get a chuckle when you start throwing them around. It doesn't come across as elequent, just awkward. You sure as shit aren't witty. Sanders and his 1400 yards and 101 catches for 9 TD's is one hell of a disappearing act. Juluis Thomas had 43 catches for 489 yards and 12 TDs. Who was second again? You vacuous self-aggrandizer

    No one who is a Cleveland Browns fan or a Steelers fan knew or cared about what Sanders did with the Broncos.....ergo, he disappeared from the collective consciousness of the entire AFCN fan base. So what said was accurate.

    Do you really care what the fuck this guy did once he left the Steelers? Only if you had him in our fantasy league.

    I guess that may be what you are all about.

    Do you masturbate when you think you have gotten the best of me when I am on vacation? Probably.

  • StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by

    Vagitron must be on vacation now.