Skip to content

Marlon Moore re-signed

The Browns Board
13 8 450
  • Playoffs baby.

  • In all seriousness, our special teams cannot possible be as bad next year...........can it?

  • and we are all in meltdown due to the value and intelligence you 2 constantly bring to the discussion board.....

    Basically it's.....""I think Ill sign in and whine about everything, because I have no positive views, ideas or opinions to offer....""

  • Naaa bro. I see them going 10-6 this year. That's what good teams do when u have a positive 7-9 year and the off-season to get u over the hump as the Brown's are having. Signing Marlon Moore before u have ur own starters locked up is just great. I'm just glad to see farmer figuring out the value of talent all by himself.

  • and we are all in meltdown due to the value and intelligence you 2 constantly bring to the discussion board.....

    Basically it's.....""I think Ill sign in and whine about everything, because I have no positive views, ideas or opinions to offer....""

    @mudfly said:

    and we are all in meltdown due to the value and intelligence you 2 constantly bring to the discussion board.....

    Basically it's.....""I think Ill sign in and whine about everything, because I have no positive views, ideas or opinions to offer....""

    Its called fed up of losing ......and seeing the team you love become a laughing stock year in year out ...

  • Naaa bro. I see them going 10-6 this year. That's what good teams do when u have a positive 7-9 year and the off-season to get u over the hump as the Brown's are having. Signing Marlon Moore before u have ur own starters locked up is just great. I'm just glad to see farmer figuring out the value of talent all by himself.

    @cdl15 said:

    signing Marlon Moore before u have ur own starters locked up is just great.

    So you think we shouldn't have resigned him?....or was today just a bad day to do it?....

    @darren15 said:

    Its called fed up of losing ......and seeing the team you love become a laughing stock year in year out ...

    and being an internet trolling cry baby makes that better?..... how?

  • @mudfly said:

    and we are all in meltdown due to the value and intelligence you 2 constantly bring to the discussion board.....

    Basically it's.....""I think Ill sign in and whine about everything, because I have no positive views, ideas or opinions to offer....""

    Its called fed up of losing ......and seeing the team you love become a laughing stock year in year out ...

    @darren15 said:

    Its called fed up of losing ......and seeing the team you love become a laughing stock year in year out ...

    Dude stop it. The Brown's are not a laughing stock. Just because every respected reporter, anchor, nfl fan, former OCs, players, and basically anyone with any football knowledge points and laughs at us trying to tie our shoes does not mean we suck. Just wait till we show them this year. Just wait mfers. This off-season just feels much different. Can't u feel it. Brown's might do something this year that rarely ever happens in the nfl. New logo started our March to the super bowl and they have been riding the happy train ever since. Just wait and see. We'll show all of em.

  • I would be mad if they didn't bring back these special teams/project guys that they put time into last year: Draughn, Moore, Seymour, etc ... I don't understand people that get mad when we make the small, but necessary, signings that you need to make this time of year.

    Boo! They care about continuity, progression, the bottom of the roster and special teams!

    Zombo

  • I would be mad if they didn't bring back these special teams/project guys that they put time into last year: Draughn, Moore, Seymour, etc ... I don't understand people that get mad when we make the small, but necessary, signings that you need to make this time of year.

    Boo! They care about continuity, progression, the bottom of the roster and special teams!

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Boo! They care about continuity, progression, the bottom of the roster and special teams!

    I don't understand why people have to discover the obvious.

    Depth is incredibly important in the NFL. Every team has injuries to key players EVERY YEAR. They, then, fall like a bag of bricks because there is nobody ready to step up or..........like the good teams have a bevy of former 3, 4, 5 Round Draft Picks from the past several years who have developed and are ready to step up.

    I don't buy into the notion that losing a Hiker put the Browns into a complete breakdown/tailspin but it does speak to the need for building the reserve corps.

    It has to be a multi-pronged process of plugging immediate needs in the early rounds and drafting for depth along the way through Round 7 and into UFAs.

  • man if only i could be a mod.

    i'd be a gardener. a brutal gardener.

    'weed out the whiners weekend' i'd throw a party.

    how much would that cost?

  • I would be mad if they didn't bring back these special teams/project guys that they put time into last year: Draughn, Moore, Seymour, etc ... I don't understand people that get mad when we make the small, but necessary, signings that you need to make this time of year.

    Boo! They care about continuity, progression, the bottom of the roster and special teams!

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    I would be mad if they didn't bring back these special teams/project guys that they put time into last year: Draughn, Moore, Seymour, etc ... I don't understand people that get mad when we make the small, but necessary, signings that you need to make this time of year.

    Boo! They care about continuity, progression, the bottom of the roster and special teams!

    Zombo

    I suspect that some are concerned that that is all they care about. Not I, but I understand the emotion.

    But, as you note they do need to TCB.

  • man if only i could be a mod.

    i'd be a gardener. a brutal gardener.

    'weed out the whiners weekend' i'd throw a party.

    how much would that cost?

    @miktoxic said:

    man if only i could be a mod.

    i'd be a gardener. a brutal gardener.

    'weed out the whiners weekend' i'd throw a party.

    how much would that cost?

    You can be a Mod, just get yourself a rig like this:

    Mod_Mirrors_scooter_mod_revival.jpg

    Cost? Dunno, in 1960s or 2010s money. Euros, Dollars, Pound Sterling.

    And I bet Mik probably looks a bit like this:

    4c1c89f98bbcfc931fb7390b5382830aa99b0cbb