Skip to content

Chip Kelly's Presser

The Browns Board
22 16 895
  • There is nothing about this trade that makes sense...Kelly had a qb that was worthy of a 1st rd pick...Now he has an aging,injury prone qb that doesn't fit his system.

    If the Browns or any other team wanted to trade a 1st rounder for Bradford I'm pretty sure Jeff Fisher would of gladly made a deal .

  • @hish747 said:

    Does it make any sense for someone who's offense relies on a mobile QB to sign a QB who tore is ACL two years in a row? I'd think Kelly's trying to leverage for a draft pick. Otherwise, this makes no sense at all. I guess we'll see.

    @opal312 said:

    He's a system coach looking for system players to fit his uptempo offense which I believe sucks. Look what Ohio State did to the Ducks.

    Anyway, I think the statement about "a team" offering a first round pick for Bradford is complete bull! Bradford hasn't proven anything in his injury laden career and opponents call Bradford "brittle". Don't rule out Kelly trying to unload these guys on some sucker to get Mariota. Just hope the Browns aren't biting.

    Ray Farmer & Cleveland Browns fit the bill for "sucker".

    @hoorta said:

    Ray Farmer & Cleveland Browns fit the bill for "sucker".

    Fans will scream like bitches if we don't trade the farm for Bradford and then scream like bitches when he goes down.

    WSS

  • There is nothing about this trade that makes sense...Kelly had a qb that was worthy of a 1st rd pick...Now he has an aging,injury prone qb that doesn't fit his system.

    If the Browns or any other team wanted to trade a 1st rounder for Bradford I'm pretty sure Jeff Fisher would of gladly made a deal .

    @brownb499 said:

    There is nothing about this trade that makes sense...Kelly had a qb that was worthy of a 1st rd pick...Now he has an aging,injury prone qb that doesn't fit his system.

    If the Browns or any other team wanted to trade a 1st rounder for Bradford I'm pretty sure Jeff Fisher would of gladly made a deal .

    This can only mean one thing. He is going to trade Bradford to Cleveland for our two first rounders and use those and his own to get Mariota. He is relying on the normal Browns Follies. Who can blame him. LOL!! 😁 😄

  • Read a report yesterday that said the Browns were one of the teams talking with St Louis....so, if it's true, then they at least have interest in Bradford.....

    But no matter who was talking to them, Foles was the key that got er done......though Id think Tenn woulda jumped on a couple picks if they included first(s)....

    I prefer the Brees rumors to the Bradford rumors....

  • Whatever you hear from coaches or Gm's now on the draft you can dismiss as BS. Why would anyone tip their hand?

  • Kelly is full of sh**. Nobody offered a 1st rounder for Bradford. He's just putting it out there as bait. Im 90% sure Bradford is the Eagles qb in 2015... I have been wrong before though

    @thenew23 said:

    Kelly is full of sh**. Nobody offered a 1st rounder for Bradford. He's just putting it out there as bait. Im 90% sure Bradford is the Eagles qb in 2015... I have been wrong before though

    No, Sanchez will start more games. Even if Bradford starts out as the starter he will get hurt early and probably end up on IR.

  • @baconhound said:

    Boomer

    Go Pokes and fuck the longhorns.

    @taco918 said:

    Go Pokes and fuck the longhorns.

    They all are sucking hind tit behind Baylor and TCU.

  • I think he realized he couldn't sanely make the trade needed to get Mariota, so he went with the second best option. He gave up a qb he didn't like for a much better qb(when healthy) and it only took swapping 2 picks in the 2nd-3rd day... I wouldve made the same move...

    @thenew23 said:

    I think he realized he couldn't sanely make the trade needed to get Mariota, so he went with the second best option.

    I think this as well. Not that Chip wouldn't lie, but he said that he did not acquire Bradford as trade bait.

    @browns_fucking_rule said:

    He is definitely going after MM and will trade up with all the ammo he's been stockpiling.

    What ammo?

    @hoorta said:

    Ray Farmer & Cleveland Browns fit the bill for "sucker".

    h, never seen you down like this. Better pace yourself... long way to go...

  • @baconhound said:

    Boomer

    Go Pokes and fuck the longhorns.

    @taco918 said:

    Go Pokes and fuck the longhorns.

    Pokes, aw shit you're one of them, well tonight go fuck yourself 😠

  • @taco918 said:

    Go Pokes and fuck the longhorns.

    They all are sucking hind tit behind Baylor and TCU.

    @the-gipper said:

    They all are sucking hind tit behind Baylor and TCU.

    In football, this year, absolutely. Next year, not so fast my friend 🙂