Skip to content

Thadeus Lewis?

The Browns Board
62 26 2.2k
  • Corona Light... cause like Corona wasn't already light enough?

    Reminded me of Pearl Light... the only beer I've ever have freeze in my fridge.

  • Corona Light... cause like Corona wasn't already light enough?

    Reminded me of Pearl Light... the only beer I've ever have freeze in my fridge.

    @tour2ma said:

    Corona Light... cause like Corona wasn't already light enough?

    Reminded me of Pearl Light... the only beer I've ever have freeze in my fridge.

    Been a long time since I've had a Pearl beer. There are things I like about Texas but beer ain't one of them.

    WSS

  • @tour2ma said:

    Corona Light... cause like Corona wasn't already light enough?

    Reminded me of Pearl Light... the only beer I've ever have freeze in my fridge.

    Been a long time since I've had a Pearl beer. There are things I like about Texas but beer ain't one of them.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Been a long time since I've had a Pearl beer. There are things I like about Texas but beer ain't one of them.

    WSS

    Shiner? Lone Star?

  • 5 starts in 2013 with the Bills:

    93 of 157 for a 59.2 comp%. 1,092 yards. 4 TDs - 3 INTs. 81.0 passer rating; plus,

    24 carries for 52 yards and 1 TD

    2-3 record

  • @westside-steve said:

    Been a long time since I've had a Pearl beer. There are things I like about Texas but beer ain't one of them.

    WSS

    Shiner? Lone Star?

    @wargograw said:

    Shiner? Lone Star?

    Suck and suck.

    🙂

    WSS

  • Blue Star in San Antonio is a nice little place. microbrew.

    WSS

  • Haven't seen a Dad's in a while. Of course, its been winter. Who thinks about drinking root beer in winter. Gip

    ************************************************************

    eh.... they do sell it year round down at Lehman's hardware store in Amish country, Kidron Ohio. Great place.

    I suppose it makes little sense to drink root beer in winter.... unless you're sitting in front of a hot

    fireplace...heh heh heh....

  • Hopefully we brought his big ass in to be a fullback because he just isn't a QB.

  • @wargograw said:

    Shiner? Lone Star?

    Suck and suck.

    🙂

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Suck and suck.

    Lone Star? Yes. Shiner? No... at least not many "suck".

    Besides their Bock, which I am quite fond of... their "Premium", Black Lager and Kosmos brews are really good.

  • Hopefully we brought his big ass in to be a fullback because he just isn't a QB.

    @poeticg said:

    Hopefully we brought his big ass in to be a fullback because he just isn't a QB.

    Higher career rating than Colt McCoy so what does that say for your boy?

  • @westside-steve said:

    Suck and suck.

    Lone Star? Yes. Shiner? No... at least not many "suck".

    Besides their Bock, which I am quite fond of... their "Premium", Black Lager and Kosmos brews are really good.

    @tour2ma said:

    Lone Star? Yes. Shiner? No... at least not many "suck".

    Besides their Bock, which I am quite fond of... their "Premium", Black Lager and Kosmos brews are really good.

    I don't like Shiner Bock at all but in fairness I haven't had any fresh on tap so.....

    WSS