Skip to content

T Rich Cut

The Browns Board
62 33 3.0k
  • cvcanedyC cvcanedy wrote on last edited by
    #1

    What do you think he'll do?




    The Indianapolis Colts have waived running back Trent Richardson, the team announced Thursday.


    Richardson, the No. 3 overall pick in the 2012 draft, rushed for 977 yards (3.1 yards a carry) and six touchdowns on 316 carries over his two seasons with the Colts, who acquired him fromCleveland Browns in exchange for a first-round draft pick on September 18, 2013.


    The Colts paid Richardson $1.1 million in 2013 and $2.2 million last season.


  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    The Browns looked good on that one!

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Richardson was just released by the Colts! We should pick him back up and our plan will be complete. HAHA. For real though, he's a beast, fuck it- so what if he rushing for 3.3 or whatever ypc. Sometimes it has to do with scheme or the players or coaches around him. I think West, Crowell and Trent would be a hell of a backfield. We could even run him at FB, he could blow up some linebackers.

    Let's do this! Bring back Trent. Cut Thaddius Lewis and McCown and bring back Colt McCoy too. He looked pretty good the last game I saw him play... I don't know if they won or lost but I remember him slinging it and keeping it close. Honestly I'd like Colt as a Veteran backup to McCown. He's shown me lots of poise and maturity. He'd instantly be a great mentor to Manziel.

    I would do this if I was the Browns F.O.

    I'm not lobbing them to start or to save a franchise right now. They would certainly be back burner guys that I would say have the skills to contribute.

    Plus, Richardson is still very young, as is Colt.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #4

    ugggggh.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #5

    HA!

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Seriously, though Mik, Richardson coming back to run for the New Cleveland Browns F.O.

    - would that not be redemption if he produced?

    I was only slightly kidding about Colt. I'd love to have him back to mentor Manziel. I think Colt is very smart, and even a better QB than McCown. You seriously telling me you wouldn't consider this?

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #7

    Now maybe the Browns can resign him.....and see if they can get something out of their former 1st round pick.

    Hey....I would be willing to throw him in with the wolves and see if he could do something.

    (but...in reality...what a waste....pathetic turn of events for him)

    Can you say "Canada"?

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #8

    what will trich do?

    prob get his burger flippin suit back on cuz his days as an nfl RB are pretty much over.........unless there is some blind/desperate team out there.

    poG already has his 'bring back trich' thread up. be easy on the kid, please.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #9

    He was never an NFL RB. His NFL days are over.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I already mentioned about bringing him back to see if we could get something out of this guy. I am not opposed.

    The worst that could happen is that he still sucks and we cut him.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #11

    You're out of your freaky little mind.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I would bring him back, for sure.

    There has to be a peanut vendor who needs to be replaced.

  • ugggggh.

    R rls321321 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @miktoxic said:

    ugggggh.

    " For Sure"

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Different situations work for different guys. I don't think the spread in Indy ever suited his skill set. I wouldn't be opposed go bringing him back on a one year show me.

  • cvcanedyC cvcanedy wrote on last edited by
    #15

    I've read various Cowboys rumors

  • Browns_Fucking_RuleB Browns_Fucking_Rule wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Knew this one was coming... No way I would bring him back here... how does he exemplify the "play like a Brown" they are looking for?

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Maybe Chip Kelly will take him.

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Richardson will get a run somewhere just hope it's not in Cleveland, maybe Carolina their backs stay healthy for about 8 seconds.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #19

    It would be "poetic" justice if we brought him back and he tore it up.

    It will also never happen.

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #20

    inspires me to write haiku...

    T rich at pick three?

    wait one minute! T rich sucks!

    Gimme my pick back!

    then....

    T rich signs here cheap

    He runs for two thousand yards

    We laugh and laugh and laugh......hard