BREAKING: CAMERON SIGNS WITH ... Miami
-
Just when I think there is a glimmer of hope, its just another kick in the dong and berries. Can't wait to hear the explanation on this one.
-
Now, as @CharlesRobinson reported, it appears Cameron is working toward a deal with the Dolphins. Stay tuned.
-
This organization is fucking insane but fun to watch. It's a disaster.
-
Ugh.
-
ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk 4m
Source confirms Dolphins are "making progress" with TE Jordan Cameron. Deal likely would result in removal of tag from TE Charles Clay.
-
Frank Gore. Jordan Cameron. Both showing us it’s not done until something is signed.
-
This organization is fucking insane but fun to watch. It's a disaster.
This organization is fucking insane but fun to watch. It's a disaster.
False deal was Reporters fault, not the Browns.
-
Yeah he is in Miami, this reminds me of when Carlos Boozer left the Cavs lol
Only in Cleveland
SAME OLE FUCKING BROWNS
-
I saw on Twitter Jordan's agent told reporters about the deal to stir the pot in Miami, Browns had no clue.
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT?
-
Procrastination on my part to put out a big "YES" on the Cameron deal might actually payoff this time. We'll continue to wait and see.
-
I'd rather have Clay personally anyways
-
I am kind of glad that the Browns won't be signing the guy who is a concussion away from retirement.
-
This organization is fucking insane but fun to watch. It's a disaster.
False deal was Reporters fault, not the Browns.
-
The fact that Jordan Cameron’s deal with the #Browns wasn’t done yet was first reported by @CharlesRobinson. Well, it was. But now it’s not
The fact that Jordan Cameron’s deal with the #Browns wasn’t done yet....... Well, it was.....But now it’s not
This, right here, is the problem......media reporting a 'done' deal....then unreporting it, while still claiming it was done when it wasn't....its fucking Retarded(and Im just as guilty for getting burned by this too)
This organization is fucking insane but fun to watch. It's a disaster.
How does bad reporting fall on the Browns shoulders?....sheesh.....if you wanna blame someone,blame the messenger.....or even the one backing out.....
My silver lining is hopefully spelled Clay......
-
We didn't have this problem when Mike Holgrem was in charge.
-
Would be happy if this fell through more money for Knighton, who we could really use.
-
I was one who stated we shouldn't pay big bucks to Cameron or Bradford due to their injury histories.
At 2 years, we didn't put ourselves in "Cap Hell" & I'm fine with keeping Cameron assuming good health. He is productive when healthy, so let's see what happens.
As I said before, I'm having fun watching this plan unfold.
Now if they could just get rid of the negative media!

Mike
I was one who stated we shouldn't pay big bucks to Cameron or Bradford due to their injury histories.
At 2 years, we didn't put ourselves in "Cap Hell" & I'm fine with keeping Cameron assuming good health. He is productive when healthy, so let's see what happens.
As I said before, I'm having fun watching this plan unfold.
Now if they could just get rid of the negative media!

Mike
I'm glad I stated "let's see what happens"!
The media is a major piece of shit, INCLUDING NFL.com where I first read the Browns signed him. Shame on me for even responding when I already know they have ZERO credibility!!!
Mike
-
Dude, it's just everything all together. It's a calamity
I've been sitting back and watching the whole fiasco.
Haslam said they weren't going to be major FA players, and so far they haven't been . . . some interesting rumors floating around, but there's still a lot of FA time until the Draft.
Hell, Bowe was just cut loose, the Browns are looking at TE Clay, and likely quite a few other under the Radar players.
Remember when we signed Bryant from the Raiders?
Hell of a Player and no one was really looking at him.
There are some Players like that out there still . . .
Is the apparent inaction of the Browns a bit depressing?
Sure, but FA just kicked off, there's a long way to go.
Hate to see us losing some talented guys (Skrine, Sheard, Cameron, etc.), but there's a bigger picture and scheme issues to take into consideration.
Also, part of the "House Cleaning" that I said needed to take place that last Cinci game . . . it's going to be painful, but we need to do some pruning.
I'm still waiting for the damn TextGate ruling, it does tie our hands a bit, but they've (NFL) long known what they're going to do, they should have told us by now so we can move forward.
-
DawgPoundNation.com @DawgPoundNation 25s
So, Cameron had a verbal agreement with the #Browns. Then backed out to work on a deal with the Dolphins. Yup, dick move by him.
-
DawgPoundNation.com @DawgPoundNation 25s
So, Cameron had a verbal agreement with the #Browns. Then backed out to work on a deal with the Dolphins. Yup, dick move by him.
DawgPoundNation.com @DawgPoundNation 25s
So, Cameron had a verbal agreement with the #Browns. Then backed out to work on a deal with the Dolphins. Yup, dick move by him.
From what I've seen the Browns never confirmed anything, so . . .
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login



