Skip to content

BREAKING: CAMERON SIGNS WITH ... Miami

The Browns Board
96 40 5.5k
  • I leave for 3hrs to go mtb riding, and we lost our prize signing of the 2015 off season....... Just another day.

  • Wow. He just didn't want to stay in Cleveland then.

    Good riddance, apparently.

  • it was a lot of money for a gamble on his health.

    i liked the kid and wish him well........

    at least someone else spent that kind of money at those high of stakes.

  • Just an agent doing his job...... And like someone said up the thread a bit, I think it was Logic, dude is one more concussion from retirement so it's only logical (no pun intended) that he sign with a Fla team. 😡 If the numbers were virtually the same as reported between the Browns and Fins then the lack of a state income tax came into play

    A pretty decent crop of TEs in the draft..

  • Glad to see a player wanting to stay! And someone on this board today stated the Dolphins were out of money. This is a very good omen. And the Browns should draft a tight end in later rounds if they can.

    @opal312 said:

    Glad to see a player wanting to stay! And someone on this board today stated the Dolphins were out of money. This is a very good omen. And the Browns should draft a tight end in later rounds if they can.

    With all the money they're paying Suh- can't have that much left.

    @walterwhite said:

    DawgPoundNation.com ‏@DawgPoundNation 25s

    So, Cameron had a verbal agreement with the #Browns. Then backed out to work on a deal with the Dolphins. Yup, dick move by him.

    Nah- classic free market move. I got this hard offer here, can you do one better?

  • So Cameron signed with Miami for the same money Cleveland offered. Most probably because Tannehill is better than our quarterbacks if you want to call them that. And Buffalo will probably get Clay. If that happens, in a very thin tight end draft class, who do we get?

  • Major failure of the Browns during FA even signing their own players.

  • This thread is hilarious.

  • Well hang on to this thread so that at some point next season when another concussion causes retirement we can all say we have a brilliant f/o. Much more highly likely than not with a multiple concussion background. This site does not show he is getting any guaranteed money.

    http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/miami-dolphins/

  • We got him! Excellent signing! Hellava player!

    He went to Miami! Glad he's gone. Great insight front office!

  • We got him! Excellent signing! Hellava player!

    He went to Miami! Glad he's gone. Great insight front office!

    The Soldier said:

    We got him! Excellent signing! Hellava player!

    He went to Miami! Glad he's gone. Great insight front office!

    Lol...the highs and lows of our beloved Browns addiction.

    I'm ok with him leaving, but only if they find a playmaker or 2 in the draft or FA. We can't blow the draft, we can't blow the draft, we can't....

  • So Cameron signed with Miami for the same money Cleveland offered. Most probably because Tannehill is better than our quarterbacks if you want to call them that. And Buffalo will probably get Clay. If that happens, in a very thin tight end draft class, who do we get?

    @opal312 said:

    So Cameron signed with Miami for the same money Cleveland offered. Most probably because Tannehill is better than our quarterbacks if you want to call them that. And Buffalo will probably get Clay. If that happens, in a very thin tight end draft class, who do we get?

    Why the fuck does everyone think Buffalo is going to get Clay? Their QB situation is as bad as ours....if not worse. Their money is no better than ours....and there may not be as much of it.

  • and it is buffalo for god's sake.

  • AxeA Axe

    Just an agent doing his job...... And like someone said up the thread a bit, I think it was Logic, dude is one more concussion from retirement so it's only logical (no pun intended) that he sign with a Fla team. 😡 If the numbers were virtually the same as reported between the Browns and Fins then the lack of a state income tax came into play

    A pretty decent crop of TEs in the draft..

    Just read thread from beginning to end. I'm suing for whiplash.

    I wonder when the dust settles if we'll learn just how much more $$$ Cam got out of the Fins...

    @axe said:

    A pretty decent crop of TEs in the draft..

    No... there's not...

  • I couldn't agree with you more. He was banged up the last two years, so why not expect the same thing this year. I wish him the best but we should move on to Clay. Hopefully, he's healthy.

  • Clay will be a Bill

  • Well, well, well... And I thought Cam was a true brown- through and through... I guess he doesn't deserve the likes of Thomas, Haden and Mack. Heartbreaker...

    This does make me sad though. I liked his touchdown T too. Whatever though, he'll realize he fucked up when we win the Superbowl this year.

  • so after signing suh and cam the dolphins have gutted their WR ranks.

    and people here bitch that we don't spend a lot on FA? let's see how all these big name acquisitions equate to their new team's records before you start grading out these moves.

  • I'm not pissed at the FO for their inactivity in FA. I'm pissed that they tried to give a TE who doesn't want to be here and can't stay healthy 7.5 mil/ year....

  • so after signing suh and cam the dolphins have gutted their WR ranks.

    and people here bitch that we don't spend a lot on FA? let's see how all these big name acquisitions equate to their new team's records before you start grading out these moves.

    @miktoxic said:

    so after signing suh and cam the dolphins have gutted their WR ranks.

    and people here bitch that we don't spend a lot on FA? let's see how all these big name acquisitions equate to their new team's records before you start grading out these moves.

    Mik,

    You are correct. I posted somewhere the other day about the 2011 Eagles trading & buying the "Dream Team". The media had them winning the Super Bowl pre-season. I don't think their 8-8 record that year quite made it. I had told Cal during that year's FA that they screwed their team chemistry & would look silly. They did!

    Mike