BREAKING: CAMERON SIGNS WITH ... Miami
-
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet ยท 1m1 minute agoJordan Cameron done w/ Cleveland, 2 yrs $15M, source says #Browns
-
that came out of left field.
let's hope he can stay healthy. (please!!!!!!)
-
In the words of Franz Joseph...."Well, there it is".
Did we need 3 threads though?
I guess this means no Clay then?
-
In the words of Franz Joseph...."Well, there it is".
Did we need 3 threads though?
I guess this means no Clay then?
In the words of Franz Joseph...."Well, there it is".
Did we need 3 threads though?
I guess this means no Clay then?
sorry....was typing this when the other thread popped.....
and, right....Ima guess Clay is out of the picture now
-
Good news IMO JUST STAY HEALTHY JORDAN
-
Trully a position I was worried about before this signing... Smart move...
-
Now if he can stay healthy we'll be okay. Big if though
-
-
Really need to condense these threads. That said, I'd be interested in finding out how the deal breaks down.
-
It's a 2 year - 15 mil deal(7.5 & 7.5)....but thats all I know.....
Hey, I agree it's probably too much $$$ for him, based upon the injuries and stuff.....but....
1) we have the money.....why not risk it on a known commodity that could pay off
2) Clay was the only other option and "maybe" we weren't gonna get him.....
So, why not?......at least we only "mildly" overspent and it was on our own guy......(not like it was 100 mil)
-
Marlon Moore can earn his money and make sure to remind Cameron where he parked.
-
It's a 2 year - 15 mil deal(7.5 & 7.5)....but thats all I know.....
Hey, I agree it's probably too much $$$ for him, based upon the injuries and stuff.....but....
1) we have the money.....why not risk it on a known commodity that could pay off
2) Clay was the only other option and "maybe" we weren't gonna get him.....
So, why not?......at least we only "mildly" overspent and it was on our own guy......(not like it was 100 mil)
It's a 2 year - 15 mil deal(7.5 & 7.5)....but thats all I know.....
Hey, I agree it's probably too much $$$ for him, based upon the injuries and stuff.....but....
1) we have the money.....why not risk it on a known commodity that could pay off
2) Clay was the only other option and "maybe" we weren't gonna get him.....
So, why not?......at least we only "mildly" overspent and it was on our own guy......(not like it was 100 mil)
I guess my main issue is in 4 years he's never played a full season, he's concussion prone and has a bum shoulder.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login
