Cordarrelle Patterson
-
The dude couldn't learn the offense? Wow! If that doesn't make you hesitate? I don't know what would.
Of course it would make anyone hesitate, I'd be on board with bringing him in and giving him a chance to learn the offense and be a kick returner. I'm a season ticket holder at Tennessee so I watched him play in person quite a few times in college. He's the best kick returner I've ever seen. He's very quick and shifty, so if he couldn't learn the offense I would be okay with him being a kick/punt returnerThe dude couldn't learn the offense? Wow! If that doesn't make you hesitate? I don't know what would.
-
He can't run routes
-
-
TE Barney ige in Purple, Lets get this Done. Of Course after we get one
. Theirs can't stay on the Field.. -
Former Browns sighting in that article.
Eventually, a former practice squad player in Charles Johnson took over his receiving spot along with Adam Thielen.
I still absolutely love Charles Johnson.
-
Patterson is almost certainly going to be moved now that the Vikings have acquired Wallace.
For a fourth rounder, I'd take a shot. It's no different than spending a fourth rounder on a developmental guy.
-
You would at least have the return man we so crave for this team.
-
With Marshall traded for what a 5th round pick i think and Wallace swapping for a 4th. Patterson shouldn't cost more than what a 6 or 7. Hell I think no higher than a 5th pick for him in a trade. I would do that simply on his punt/kick return ability alone. I'm not sure there was a more exciting time for this team for the last decade than when Josh Cribbs was ON FIRE and the return team was on the field. At least bring us that excitement back. Patterson would do that at least. Hell maybe even becomes a viable receiver in the mean time. Give them a 6th rounder and call it a day.
-
-
No way the Vikings take anything less than a 3rd for Patterson when they traded into the first round to get him just two seasons ago. I'd be glad to see him out of the NFC North though, that 108 yard kick return he had against the Pack in his rookie is still fresh in my mind...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login