Skip to content

Cordarrelle Patterson

The Browns Board
15 10 884
  • How about kick or punt returns

    @opal312 said:

    How about kick or punt returns

    That's what I was thinking
  • TE Barney ige in Purple, Lets get this Done. Of Course after we get one 😆. Theirs can't stay on the Field..

  • TE Barney ige in Purple, Lets get this Done. Of Course after we get one 😆. Theirs can't stay on the Field..

    @gumby73 said:

    TE Barney ige in Purple, Lets get this Done. Of Course after we get one 😆. Theirs can't stay on the Field..

    I have zero idea what this means.

  • Former Browns sighting in that article.

    Eventually, a former practice squad player in Charles Johnson took over his receiving spot along with Adam Thielen.

    I still absolutely love Charles Johnson.

  • Patterson is almost certainly going to be moved now that the Vikings have acquired Wallace.

    For a fourth rounder, I'd take a shot. It's no different than spending a fourth rounder on a developmental guy.

  • You would at least have the return man we so crave for this team.

  • With Marshall traded for what a 5th round pick i think and Wallace swapping for a 4th. Patterson shouldn't cost more than what a 6 or 7. Hell I think no higher than a 5th pick for him in a trade. I would do that simply on his punt/kick return ability alone. I'm not sure there was a more exciting time for this team for the last decade than when Josh Cribbs was ON FIRE and the return team was on the field. At least bring us that excitement back. Patterson would do that at least. Hell maybe even becomes a viable receiver in the mean time. Give them a 6th rounder and call it a day.

  • You would at least have the return man we so crave for this team.

    @tiamat63 said:

    You would at least have the return man we so crave for this team.

    Exactly

  • Considering we just signed Marlon Moore, who is our kick returner...I dont see us signing and using a roster spot for just a punt returner......

    He would have to bring more value or upside to the table to make it worthwhile....

  • No way the Vikings take anything less than a 3rd for Patterson when they traded into the first round to get him just two seasons ago. I'd be glad to see him out of the NFC North though, that 108 yard kick return he had against the Pack in his rookie is still fresh in my mind...