Post FA mock
-
Yeah highly touted household name over hyped sure fire can't miss Heisman winning quarterbacks never slip out of the top 5!
Even better when he turns out to disappoint the fans they can all cry that 18 other teams didn't think he was the Savior.
WSS
I think most pro scouts would have The Hotel Chain graded higher than JFF. And if he were still there at #12 let alone #19 the Browns would be thinking long and hard about taking him.
I think most pro scouts would have The Hotel Chain graded higher than JFF. And if he were still there at #12 let alone #19 the Browns would be thinking long and hard about taking him.
Whatever you say, just remember that last year only one of the future Hall of Famers went in the top 5.
WSS
-
The Titans AND Jets pass on Mariota...? If that happens, there is NO WAY he gets past 12...
-
Yeah highly touted household name over hyped sure fire can't miss Heisman winning quarterbacks never slip out of the top 5!
Even better when he turns out to disappoint the fans they can all cry that 18 other teams didn't think he was the Savior.
WSS
I think most pro scouts would have The Hotel Chain graded higher than JFF. And if he were still there at #12 let alone #19 the Browns would be thinking long and hard about taking him.
I think most pro scouts would have The Hotel Chain graded higher than JFF. And if he were still there at #12 let alone #19 the Browns would be thinking long and hard about taking him.
No they wouldn't. They'd pounce on him.
-
I think most pro scouts would have The Hotel Chain graded higher than JFF. And if he were still there at #12 let alone #19 the Browns would be thinking long and hard about taking him.
Whatever you say, just remember that last year only one of the future Hall of Famers went in the top 5.
WSS
Whatever you say, just remember that last year only one of the future Hall of Famers went in the top 5.
WSS
Are you saying that only one of the HOF Class of 2015 was a Top 5 draft pick? Which one?
(and when did you start engaging in that kind of trivia research?)
Or, are you saying that a Top 5 QB can easily bust? No argument.
-
I think most pro scouts would have The Hotel Chain graded higher than JFF. And if he were still there at #12 let alone #19 the Browns would be thinking long and hard about taking him.
No they wouldn't. They'd pounce on him.
No they wouldn't. They'd pounce on him.
All right, they would not think long and hard, they would think short and limp about it.
I didn't realize it was a pornographic conversation.

-
I didn't think it was that hard to understand. Last draft there were at least four guys that were projected number 1 at various times during the process. Just like Mariota and Winston are projected 1 & 2. Last draft that didn't come to pass. Love Mariota all you want and feel free to gloat when he raises the Lombardi Trophy over his head.
WSS
-
I didn't think it was that hard to understand. Last draft there were at least four guys that were projected number 1 at various times during the process. Just like Mariota and Winston are projected 1 & 2. Last draft that didn't come to pass. Love Mariota all you want and feel free to gloat when he raises the Lombardi Trophy over his head.
WSS
I didn't think it was that hard to understand. Last draft there were at least four guys that were projected number 1 at various times during the process. Just like Mariota and Winston are projected 1 & 2. Last draft that didn't come to pass. Love Mariota all you want and feel free to gloat when he raises the Lombardi Trophy over his head.
WSS
Yeah, however last draft you had Bortles, BridgeWater, Manziel and Carr all being pimped as 1st rounders. Now you have Winston and Mariota. Fewer prospects usually means they have a higher premium.
-
I still think if the Titans pass on Mariota then the Jets will grab him. I have my hopes set on next year. Cardale Jones will be better than Winston.
I still think if the Titans pass on Mariota then the Jets will grab him. I have my hopes set on next year. Cardale Jones will be better than Winston.
I think people would be foolish to be thinking Cardale Jones at all at this point. He has played 3 games. The best 3 games a college player can have, I'll grant you....but still it is just 3 games.
-
Ogbuehi is not as physical in the run game as you'd like (though he's not horrible by any means) but he's stellar in pass pro. He and JT together would be awesome.
-
I didn't think it was that hard to understand. Last draft there were at least four guys that were projected number 1 at various times during the process. Just like Mariota and Winston are projected 1 & 2. Last draft that didn't come to pass. Love Mariota all you want and feel free to gloat when he raises the Lombardi Trophy over his head.
WSS
Yeah, however last draft you had Bortles, BridgeWater, Manziel and Carr all being pimped as 1st rounders. Now you have Winston and Mariota. Fewer prospects usually means they have a higher premium.
Yeah, however last draft you had Bortles, BridgeWater, Manziel and Carr all being pimped as 1st rounders. Now you have Winston and Mariota. Fewer prospects usually means they have a higher premium.
And doesn't hurt that so far 3 of the 4 showed enough potential to warrant a top 36 pick...
I think people would be foolish to be thinking Cardale Jones at all at this point. He has played 3 games. The best 3 games a college player can have, I'll grant you....but still it is just 3 games.
When there's only one light at the end of the tunnel...
-
I sure hope Mariota is not in the Browns future. I like the Malcom Brown pick though. How about Randy Gregory at #19? If Kevin White is taken early and Davante Parker also, what about Devin Smith? He may be one of the better wide receivers in my opinion.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login