Sean Mannion
-
Garrett Grayson has the coolest name.
WSS
Garrett Grayson has the coolest name.
WSS
I was thinking that he had Tarzan's name.
-
John Clayton Earl of Greystone.

You coming out today?
WSS
-
John Clayton Earl of Greystone.

You coming out today?
WSS
John Clayton Earl of Greystone.

You coming out today?
WSS
Yes....see you there.
-
Forget combine and pro day work outs and just focus on game tape... Mannion appears to be a great value for where he will be slotted in this draft. I also like Halliday a lot too... I believe both these guys have the tools to be starters in this league. I think we should look closely at both of these guys.
-
Forget combine and pro day work outs and just focus on game tape... Mannion appears to be a great value for where he will be slotted in this draft. I also like Halliday a lot too... I believe both these guys have the tools to be starters in this league. I think we should look closely at both of these guys.
Forget combine and pro day work outs and just focus on game tape... Mannion appears to be a great value for where he will be slotted in this draft. I also like Halliday a lot too... I believe both these guys have the tools to be starters in this league. I think we should look closely at both of these guys.
Well....according to this blurb, we are at least looking......
2015 NFL Combine:.... 5 takeaways from quarterback interviews....... Halliday's transition: Given that he played his ball at Washington State under spread guru Mike Leach (and previously Paul Wulff), Halliday is also making the transition from a shotgun-heavy attack. Even tougher, he's being forced to make the transition on one leg as he's still recovering from the gruesome broken ankle that abruptly ended his record-setting career with the Cougars. Halliday won't be working out this week at the Combine and may not be able to participate in Washington State's Pro Day March 12, but that doesn't mean he isn't drawing interest from teams. The highly confident and strong-armed passer said that he's already met with several clubs this week, including the Cleveland Browns, Dallas Cowboys, Miami Dolphins, Philadelphia Eagles and Tampa Bay Buccaneers. - Rob Rang, NFLDraftScout.com
-
Anyone seen much of Brandon Bridge? Greg Cosell says he's a fascinating prospect.
-
Anyone seen much of Brandon Bridge? Greg Cosell says he's a fascinating prospect.
Anyone seen much of Brandon Bridge? Greg Cosell says he's a fascinating prospect.
I had the Browns picking him in the late rounds in my own selection....but honestly, beyond reading a scouting report I have seen nothing of him. I just went by other's evaluation of him.
-
Anyone seen much of Brandon Bridge? Greg Cosell says he's a fascinating prospect.
I had the Browns picking him in the late rounds in my own selection....but honestly, beyond reading a scouting report I have seen nothing of him. I just went by other's evaluation of him.
I had the Browns picking him in the late rounds in my own selection....but honestly, beyond reading a scouting report I have seen nothing of him. I just went by other's evaluation of him.
A strong armed big guy is always going to be taken I guess. See Logan Thomas. . .
-
I had the Browns picking him in the late rounds in my own selection....but honestly, beyond reading a scouting report I have seen nothing of him. I just went by other's evaluation of him.
A strong armed big guy is always going to be taken I guess. See Logan Thomas. . .
A strong armed big guy is always going to be taken I guess. See Logan Thomas. . .
You never know when you might get lucky late in the draft.
Trivia questions: Which QB picked #200 overall won 5 championships? Which QB picked #199 overall won 4 championships? What QB that went undrafted won a Super Bowl and started 2 others?
-
We've had enough experience with ridiculous OSU players. Yes, both OSU's.. Robiskie was a terrible 2nd round selection.
Leave Mannion alone.. just get Stefon Diggs instead,
We've had enough experience with ridiculous OSU players. Yes, both OSU's.. Robiskie was a terrible 2nd round selection.
Leave Mannion alone.. just get Stefon Diggs instead,
Can't tell if joking about Diggs...?
-
I had the Browns picking him in the late rounds in my own selection....but honestly, beyond reading a scouting report I have seen nothing of him. I just went by other's evaluation of him.
A strong armed big guy is always going to be taken I guess. See Logan Thomas. . .
A strong armed big guy is always going to be taken I guess. See Logan Thomas. . .
... or Wheezy.
If the arm talent is there, the kid doesn't trip over himself and there's any indication that there's a brain in his head, then there's a chance. You never know when something may click and you have a QB savant on the cheap.
Unfortunately Wheezy wasn't cheap...
-
A strong armed big guy is always going to be taken I guess. See Logan Thomas. . .
... or Wheezy.
If the arm talent is there, the kid doesn't trip over himself and there's any indication that there's a brain in his head, then there's a chance. You never know when something may click and you have a QB savant on the cheap.
Unfortunately Wheezy wasn't cheap...
... or Wheezy.
If the arm talent is there, the kid doesn't trip over himself and there's any indication that there's a brain in his head, then there's a chance. You never know when something may click and you have a QB savant on the cheap.
Unfortunately Wheezy wasn't cheap...
Yes the brain with QB is the key, which is why I was delighted we drafted a kid with a history of partying and failed drug tests.......Oh
-
how 'bout 'grangy' garrett grayson?
-
-
Or "Grungy"? Probably not.....he looks too clean cut:
~p1.jpg)
To me, he looks a lot like Gary Sinise...

-
Or "Grungy"? Probably not.....he looks too clean cut:
~p1.jpg)
To me, he looks a lot like Gary Sinise...

-
Gary Sinise looks a lot like Gary Sinise
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login