$11.99 at Amazon ...anyone buying :)
-
I want it to be like an annual TV series. We saw the 2014 version, I want to see the 2015 version. No doubt they are not looking for a sequel.
But I don't see why not.....in terms of it being more of a "B" like movie. Get a "poor man's Kevin Costner" you know, like Mark Harmon or someone.
Or, obviously they would have to get an African-American in the role...since the Browns GM is black.
Maybe Lawrence Fishburn, Damon Wayans.
Denzil is too high value, Morgan Freeman too old, so don't go there.
Who would you want to see play the Browns Af-Am GM?
I want it to be like an annual TV series. We saw the 2014 version, I want to see the 2015 version. No doubt they are not looking for a sequel.
But I don't see why not.....in terms of it being more of a "B" like movie. Get a "poor man's Kevin Costner" you know, like Mark Harmon or someone.
Or, obviously they would have to get an African-American in the role...since the Browns GM is black.
Maybe Lawrence Fishburn, Damon Wayans.
Denzil is too high value, Morgan Freeman too old, so don't go there.
Who would you want to see play the Browns Af-Am GM?
Ozzie Newsome
-
It's a solid film. It's glorious seeing the Browns on film. Being to the facility as much as I have it was insane seeing them film it right there.
Jennifer Gardner is an awful actress and I hated her character. But I liked the whole 24 hour span of the day of the draft. It was somewhat realistic in showing just how hectic and choatic it can be for teams depending on the draft
-
Fuck no.
-
I liked it. To bad we didn't follow its prophetic message
Thought it was OK, not great- anyone else think that gas station Costner stopped at is right around the corner from the Tailgate Lot?
-
I liked it. To bad we didn't follow its prophetic message
Thought it was OK, not great- anyone else think that gas station Costner stopped at is right around the corner from the Tailgate Lot?
-
I liked it. To bad we didn't follow its prophetic message
Thought it was OK, not great- anyone else think that gas station Costner stopped at is right around the corner from the Tailgate Lot?
-
I actually really liked this movie.....
-
say all you want about costner.....i think he's an above average actor compared to the queefs that are out there.
-
say all you want about costner.....i think he's an above average actor compared to the queefs that are out there.
-
He's the Modern day Jimmy Stewart
That's what they called Tom Hanks....who is fyi, I believe a big Indians fan.
-
I saw it just before the real draft day and it was kind of fun watching life try to imitate the movies.

Then I knew that was even more true when it came out that JM actually asked to be drafted by the place that QB's go to die. 🥷
Who can make this stuff up other than Hollywood?

-
-
Kevin Costner is a poor man's Mark Harmon
-
Mark Harmon is a poor man's Kevin Costner.
-
I still think I like Lawrence Fishburn for the role of Browns GM
Continue Langella as owner.
For HC. Charlie Sheen
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login