Skip to content

Browns shopping Joe Thomas ?

Locked The Browns Board
8 7 677
  • https://twitter.com/BrownsBeat

    According to this there are rumors the Browns are shopping Joe Thomas ......

    I think it is a load of bullshit as such a move would be suicidal .....

  • Stop it. Nonsense.

  • Hilarious

  • I appreciate you're just passing on rumours, but...

    This is clearly bollocks, the source you've quoted has said it's bollocks, the source *they* are quoting is saying 'sounds like bollocks but have you heard anything' and yet now we're going to get people on here freaking out, calling Farmer, Haslam & Pettine all kinds of stupid names, demanding they be fired immediately, etc. Oh, and, ghoulie hoping we can maybe get a day 2 pick for him if we're lucky.

  • https://twitter.com/BrownsBeat

    According to this there are rumors the Browns are shopping Joe Thomas ......

    I think it is a load of bullshit as such a move would be suicidal .....

    @darren15 said:

    According to this there are rumors....

    I think it is a load of bullshit ......

    Me too.....so why give it legs?

    @gftchris said:

    I appreciate you're just passing on rumours, but...

    This is clearly bollocks, the source you've quoted has said it's bollocks, the source *they* are quoting is saying 'sounds like bollocks but have you heard anything' and yet now we're going to get people on here freaking out, calling Farmer, Haslam & Pettine all kinds of stupid names, demanding they be fired immediately, etc. Oh, and, ghoulie hoping we can maybe get a day 2 pick for him if we're lucky.

    I agree on all points....+1000

  • Much more of this, and I'm going to start some threads like it...

    "BROWNS INTERESTED IN AREA 51 ALIENS TO DRAFT AS QB's ???"

    Seriously. 😡

  • Being completely serious is there a way to have Twitter-based threads not automatically started? I swear this crap drags down the forum so much.

    Edit: or at the very least have one big thread "Twitter bs rumors"?

  • I heard 1 caller on Rizzo's show suggest that this morning, but that's as far as that went. They did however talk about Jimmy wanting Marriota and many callers were fine with the Browns using both 1st picks from this year and next years first to move up to get him.