Browns will not get any compensatory picks.
-
None. I'll take the signings. Good job, Browns. Well, unless they lose some more players, eh?
-
Pretty much already knew that. The moves this offseason will get us some picks in 2016
-
That's for this year.
We're going to receive them for 2016.
-
None. I'll take the signings. Good job, Browns. Well, unless they lose some more players, eh?
None. I'll take the signings. Good job, Browns. Well, unless they lose some more players, eh?
right....this is based upon last years signings(2014)....no comp cause we gained Whitner, Dansby & Hawkins.....and only lost Ward.....
Next year.....we should get 3 or so....
-
None. I'll take the signings. Good job, Browns. Well, unless they lose some more players, eh?
right....this is based upon last years signings(2014)....no comp cause we gained Whitner, Dansby & Hawkins.....and only lost Ward.....
Next year.....we should get 3 or so....
-
Figured you guys knew that, maybe, but I didn't. Kept thinkin
it would be for this year. oi.
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login