Lawyer Milloy
-
Set to be Free Agent per team and agent
If we don't resign Sean Jones, Is he a viable option?
-
Well I say we need to look at some one a little younger. He's 35 and doesnt have much tred left on those tires and most likely wants a big pay day to set back and retire on. I'll assume he would be looking at a 3-4 year contract.
So I'll say no thanks.
-
Nope............................................................
I would take a look at Gabril Wilson first and then move on to guys still on the upside. Milloy is a midseason injury replacement for someone.
-
There are other options like Gibril Wilson, James Butler, Jermaine Phillips and so on.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login