Interesting
-
submitted without comment. well except for the fact that it is interesting.
WSS
-
California fag professor.
-
This has been posted a few times. I think he makes some good points too. Though I still think we'd be better off without any religion.
-
Well I had not seen it here before. but the guys point is it's not the religion, it's the third world shithole.
WSS
-
seems to me that he spends all of his time defending the belief that its a nothing problem...
and did mention that the mutilated females were from middle Africa Christian countries...
nevermind Pakistan / Afghanistan in fact look the other way is the harangue he sells...
but what else can you expect from an angry fringe wing nut from the left?
And whats with hijacking the name "Aslan" ?? C.S.Lewis character from the Chronicles of Narnia?
-
I thought he made his point pretty clearly, and it makes sense. That being said, even though it is the environment around them, and not necessarily the religion, that is causing this extremism.. removing religion to begin with would be a good idea.
-
I thought he made his point pretty clearly, and it makes sense. That being said, even though it is the environment around them, and not necessarily the religion, that is causing this extremism.. removing religion to begin with would be a good idea.
I thought he made his point pretty clearly, and it makes sense. That being said, even though it is the environment around them, and not necessarily the religion, that is causing this extremism.. removing religion to begin with would be a good idea.
Well fine. Of course you are in a tiny minority. I wonder if it would be assholeish to say something like it will be great when you die? I mean that's one of your little catchphrases right?

Then again Stalin and Hitler abolished religion so...
WSS
-
What am I the minority about? Not wanting religion? If so, that group is growing in our country every day as religion becomes less and less important.
I have never said it would be great if anyone here died. I look forward to some beliefs dying off with the older generation though. That's generally how ideas are phased out in the end.
Also, if you're saying I'm the minority in not wanting religion, that wont go away when I die, because that group is growing. So your attempt at using a misconstrued version of my comment against me doesn't really work.
-
What am I the minority about? Not wanting religion? If so, that group is growing in our country every day as religion becomes less and less important.
I have never said it would be great if anyone here died. I look forward to some beliefs dying off with the older generation though. That's generally how ideas are phased out in the end.
Also, if you're saying I'm the minority in not wanting religion, that wont go away when I die, because that group is growing. So your attempt at using a misconstrued version of my comment against me doesn't really work.
What am I the minority about? Not wanting religion? If so, that group is growing in our country every day as religion becomes less and less important.
I have never said it would be great if anyone here died. I look forward to some beliefs dying off with the older generation though. That's generally how ideas are phased out in the end.
Also, if you're saying I'm the minority in not wanting religion, that wont go away when I die, because that group is growing. So your attempt at using a misconstrued version of my comment against me doesn't really work.
Well, Woddy, your forecast is clearly stated in the Bible. The complete destruction of human morals, etc. A Thousand years of suffering.
-
Actually all I'm saying is that being an anti religion pinhead is a minority.
If you need to cry about something, cry about third world uncivilized shitholes.
WSS
-
And that article is from slate so you don't have to squeal about top right news or the blaze.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login