Skip to content

Post FA First-Pick Mock drafts

The Browns Board
161 26 5.7k
  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I seriously don't understand this score, but whatever. I went for pure physical talent and measurables with the exception of Abdullah, Maudlin, and Sylestre - who I just like because they are extremely high-character players.

    Your score is: 6206 (GRADE: B+)

    Round 1 Pick 5 (WASH): Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State (A+)

    Round 1 Pick 31 (N.O.): Breshad Perriman, WR, UCF (A-)

    Round 2 Pick 6 (WASH): D.J. Humphries, OT, Florida (A-)

    Round 2 Pick 11: Eli Harold, OLB, Virginia (A-)

    Round 2 Pick 26 (BALT): Michael Bennett, DT, Ohio State (A-)

    Round 3 Pick 11 (N.O.): Ameer Abdullah, RB, Nebraska (A+)

    Round 3 Pick 14 (N.O.): Lorenzo Mauldin, OLB/DE, Louisville (A-)

    Round 5 Pick 11: Tyler Kroft, TE, Rutgers (A+)

    Round 6 Pick 13: Junior Sylvestre, OLB/ILB, Toledo (A-)

    Round 6 Pick 26: Aaron Ripkowski, FB, Oklahoma ( 😎

    Round 7 Pick 12: Justin Manton, K, LouisianaΒ­Monroe (A+)

    Did you trade a future pick? Must have to get that amount of picks that high...

    @gftchris said:

    Did you trade a future pick? Must have to get that amount of picks that high...

    Ah, that's probably the case. I traded a 2017 first in my initial trade to move up to 5.

  • @gftchris said:

    Did you trade a future pick? Must have to get that amount of picks that high...

    Ah, that's probably the case. I traded a 2017 first in my initial trade to move up to 5.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Ah, that's probably the case. I traded a 2017 first in my initial trade to move up to 5.

    In Cleveland, that's not necessarily a bad move - you're likely not going to be around long enough to notice the missing future picks πŸ˜‰

  • @gftchris said:

    Did you trade a future pick? Must have to get that amount of picks that high...

    Ah, that's probably the case. I traded a 2017 first in my initial trade to move up to 5.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Ah, that's probably the case. I traded a 2017 first in my initial trade to move up to 5.

    Yep, next years 1st is gone?....thats why the lower grade....cause just based on the players, its a huge win(and shoulda got you 7500+ ish)

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Ah, that's probably the case. I traded a 2017 first in my initial trade to move up to 5.

    In Cleveland, that's not necessarily a bad move - you're likely not going to be around long enough to notice the missing future picks πŸ˜‰

    @gftchris said:

    In Cleveland, that's not necessarily a bad move - you're likely not going to be around long enough to notice the missing future picks πŸ˜‰

    Very true. Screw over the next guy.

    @mudfly said:

    Yep, next years 1st is gone?....thats why the lower grade....cause just based on the players, its a huge win(and shoulda got you 7500+ ish)

    It was actually next next years first. Still holding out on getting Cardale in 2016 in case Winston fails.

  • Here is my final mock -

    12. WR Devante Parker

    19. DT Malcom Brown

    43. ILB Denzel Perryman

    77. OLB Nate Orchard

    111. TE Blake Bell

    115. WR Jamison Crowder

    147. QB Sean Mannion


  • Your score is: 7754 (GRADE: A)

    Your Picks:

    Round 1 Pick 16 (HOU): Danny Shelton, DT, Washington (A+)

    Round 1 Pick 27 (DAL): Eddie Goldman, DT, Florida State (B+)

    Round 2 Pick 11: Landon Collins, SS, Alabama (A+)

    Round 2 Pick 19 (HOU): Dorial GreenΒ­Beckham, WR, Missouri (A)

    Round 2 Pick 23 (ARI): Preston Smith, DE/OLB, Mississippi State (A)

    Round 2 Pick 28 (DAL): Shaq Thompson, OLB/SS, Washington (A)

    Round 3 Pick 13: Devin Funchess, WR/TE, Michigan (A+)

    Round 3 Pick 18 (HOU): Bryce Petty, QB, Baylor (A+)

    Round 4 Pick 12: Javorius Allen, RB, Southern California (AΒ­)

    Round 4 Pick 16: Rob Havenstein, OT, Wisconsin (A)

    Round 5 Pick 11: Jake Ryan, OLB/ILB, Michigan (B+)

    Round 5 Pick 25 (CAR): Tyler Kroft, TE, Rutgers (A+)

  • Two DTs? Really?

  • Goldman projects well as a DE in Pet's D.

    I'm burned out on the sims...and damn near on the real draft. I find myself wondering what UDFA gems Farmer will "harvest" this year...

    That... and making really lame puns...

  • If we don't get Mariota, I would hope for something like this, except add in an interior o-lineman in the 7th (I took Manton for the score)...


    Your score is: 7598 (GRADE: A)


    Your Picks:

    Round 1 Pick 12: Kevin White, WR, West Virginia (A+)

    Round 1 Pick 15 (S.F.): Danny Shelton, DT, Washington (A+)

    Round 2 Pick 11: Owamagbe Odighizuwa, DE/OLB, UCLA (A-)

    Round 4 Pick 7 (CHI): Garrett Grayson, QB, Colorado State (A+)

    Round 5 Pick 11: Tyler Kroft, TE, Rutgers (A+)

    Round 6 Pick 13: Kyle Emanuel, OLB, North Dakota State (😎

    Round 6 Pick 26: Karlos Williams, RB, Florida State (A+)

    Round 7 Pick 12: Justin Manton, K, Louisiana-Monroe (A+)

  • Round 1 Pick 12: Kevin White, WR, West Virginia (A+)

    Round 1 Pick 21 (CINN): Maxx Williams, TE, Minnesota ( 😎

    Round 2 Pick 11: Dorial Green-Beckham, WR, Missouri (A)

    Round 2 Pick 21 (CINN): Ali Marpet, OG, Hobart & William Smith (A-)

    Round 3 Pick 13: Garrett Grayson, QB, Colorado State (B+)

    Round 4 Pick 12: Davis Tull, OLB, Chattanooga (A+)

    Round 4 Pick 16: Lynden Trail, DE/TE, Norfolk State Β©

    Round 5 Pick 11: Aaron Ripkowski, FB, Oklahoma (D+)

    Round 6 Pick 13: Tyler Varga, FB, Yale (C+)

    Round 6 Pick 26: Joey Mbu, DT, Houston (B-)

    Round 7 Pick 12: Corey Grant, RB, Auburn (D)

    Your Future Picks:

    2016 Round 1 Pick

    2017 Round 1 Pick

  • Your Picks:

    Round 1 Pick 12: Vic Beasley, OLB, Clemson (A+)

    Round 1 Pick 23 (DET): Maxx Williams, TE, Minnesota ( 😎

    Round 2 Pick 11: Dorial Green-Beckham, WR, Missouri (A)

    Round 2 Pick 14 (S.F.): Denzel Perryman, ILB/OLB, Miami (Fla.) (C+)

    Round 4 Pick 12: Davis Tull, OLB, Chattanooga (A+)

    Round 4 Pick 16: Kurtis Drummond, FS, Michigan State (B+)

    Round 5 Pick 11: Zach Zenner, FB/RB, South Dakota State (A-)

    Round 7 Pick 12: Corey Grant, RB, Auburn (D)

    Your Future Picks:

    2016 Round 1 Pick

    2017 Round 1 Pick

  • I will be beyond pissed if we take a tight end in the first round

  • I will be beyond pissed if we take a tight end in the first round

    @londonbrown said:

    I will be beyond pissed if we take a tight end in the first round

    But a running back is fine? πŸ˜‰

  • @londonbrown said:

    I will be beyond pissed if we take a tight end in the first round

    But a running back is fine? πŸ˜‰

    @gftchris said:

    But a running back is fine? πŸ˜‰

    Only if it's Gurley πŸ˜‰

    Tight End just takes so long to produce on the field a first is a waste, I want the Ohio guy in the later rounds.

  • @gftchris said:

    But a running back is fine? πŸ˜‰

    Only if it's Gurley πŸ˜‰

    Tight End just takes so long to produce on the field a first is a waste, I want the Ohio guy in the later rounds.

    @londonbrown said:

    Only if it's Gurley πŸ˜‰

    Tight End just takes so long to produce on the field a first is a waste, I want the Ohio guy in the later rounds.

    I get you're from the UK - so embrace all things football from the Buckeye state. Including making the distinction from ' Ohio' and tOSU. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

  • @londonbrown said:

    Only if it's Gurley πŸ˜‰

    Tight End just takes so long to produce on the field a first is a waste, I want the Ohio guy in the later rounds.

    I get you're from the UK - so embrace all things football from the Buckeye state. Including making the distinction from ' Ohio' and tOSU. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

    @tiamat63 said:

    I get your from the UK - so embrace all things football from the Buckeye state. Including making the distinction from ' Ohio' and tOSU. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

    hahahaha my mistake!

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I get your from the UK - so embrace all things football from the Buckeye state. Including making the distinction from ' Ohio' and tOSU. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

    hahahaha my mistake!

    @londonbrown said:

    hahahaha my mistake!

    Thank you. God save the Queen.

  • @londonbrown said:

    Only if it's Gurley πŸ˜‰

    Tight End just takes so long to produce on the field a first is a waste, I want the Ohio guy in the later rounds.

    I get you're from the UK - so embrace all things football from the Buckeye state. Including making the distinction from ' Ohio' and tOSU. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

    @tiamat63 said:

    I get you're from the UK - so embrace all things football from the Buckeye state. Including making the distinction from ' Ohio' and tOSU. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

    The best damn team in the land.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I get you're from the UK - so embrace all things football from the Buckeye state. Including making the distinction from ' Ohio' and tOSU. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

    The best damn team in the land.

    @gftchris said:

    The best damn team in the land.

    See, this guy right here ^^^ This is the guy.

  • ^^^^Best Damn Laugh in the Land....Our was that Band???