Skip to content

Browns on Hard Knocks

The Browns Board
155 34 5.5k
  • Should be about the fans and what we have had to endure

  • I would get HBO if the Browns were on it

    Until then I will NEVER EVER pay for that crap

    @browns149 said:

    I would get HBO if the Browns were on it

    Until then I will NEVER EVER pay for that crap

    This makes almost no sense. HBO has some of the best shows on TV, barring none.

  • kiss of death.

    ask peyton hillis and the madden cover curse............

  • I think it's awesome. I hope we get it.

    People think after all these losing seasons that THIS is the thing that might stop us from winning? LOL

  • I think it's awesome. I hope we get it.

    People think after all these losing seasons that THIS is the thing that might stop us from winning? LOL

    @walterwhite said:

    People think after all these losing seasons that THIS is the thing that might stop us from winning? LOL

    no, but if you think it's great then we know it's a bad idea.

    given all your 'fantasy' draft picks and your allegiance to bums and first round WRs, i'm sure pettine and farmer are pulling for this considering they want their players to belly up, pull together and be a united family. i.e. 'play like a brown'.

    HARD KNOCKS? is the worse thing that could happen to this team going forward this year.

  • @walterwhite said:

    People think after all these losing seasons that THIS is the thing that might stop us from winning? LOL

    no, but if you think it's great then we know it's a bad idea.

    given all your 'fantasy' draft picks and your allegiance to bums and first round WRs, i'm sure pettine and farmer are pulling for this considering they want their players to belly up, pull together and be a united family. i.e. 'play like a brown'.

    HARD KNOCKS? is the worse thing that could happen to this team going forward this year.

    @miktoxic said:

    no, but if you think it's great then we know it's a bad idea.

    given all your 'fantasy' draft picks and your allegiance to bums and first round WRs, i'm sure pettine and farmer are pulling for this considering they want their players to belly up, pull together and be a united family. i.e. 'play like a brown'.

    HARD KNOCKS? is the worse thing that could happen to this team going forward this year.

    You need a stilson wrench to your teeth.

    Please Mik, enlighten us with all the draft gems you wanted over the years... fuckin dunce.

  • @miktoxic said:

    no, but if you think it's great then we know it's a bad idea.

    given all your 'fantasy' draft picks and your allegiance to bums and first round WRs, i'm sure pettine and farmer are pulling for this considering they want their players to belly up, pull together and be a united family. i.e. 'play like a brown'.

    HARD KNOCKS? is the worse thing that could happen to this team going forward this year.

    You need a stilson wrench to your teeth.

    Please Mik, enlighten us with all the draft gems you wanted over the years... fuckin dunce.

    @walterwhite said:

    You need a stilson wrench to your teeth.

    Please Mik, enlighten us with all the draft gems you wanted over the years... fuckin dunce.

    ha! i'll stack my wish list vs. yours any day..........johnny.

  • Yeah I'd like to see it. They gave me all four of the premium channels, or more, when I had the dish installed. I never cancelled them so if they can put anything on them that I would like, cool. It would be nice to be on during an upswing.

    WSS

  • I don't get HBO, so my only question is would having this during camp help or hurt? I suppose that neither would be a viable option as well.

    You know they want to follow Manziel, so I see it as hurting more than anything else. I'd rather have our guys 100% focused on the coaches and the task at hand and not watching some film crew sticking cameras in their face.

  • I don't get HBO, so my only question is would having this during camp help or hurt? I suppose that neither would be a viable option as well.

    You know they want to follow Manziel, so I see it as hurting more than anything else. I'd rather have our guys 100% focused on the coaches and the task at hand and not watching some film crew sticking cameras in their face.

    @ballpeen said:

    I don't get HBO, so my only question is would having this during camp help or hurt? I suppose that neither would be a viable option as well.

    You know they want to follow Manziel, so I see it as hurting more than anything else. I'd rather have our guys 100% focused on the coaches and the task at hand and not watching some film crew sticking cameras in their face.

    +1, the first I thought of when I saw this news the other day. The crew will be following Manziel like a hawk and that's about the last thing he needs should he be coming back to play QB. No thanks to this-go let Rex Ryan do it again.

  • I don't get HBO, so my only question is would having this during camp help or hurt? I suppose that neither would be a viable option as well.

    You know they want to follow Manziel, so I see it as hurting more than anything else. I'd rather have our guys 100% focused on the coaches and the task at hand and not watching some film crew sticking cameras in their face.

    @ballpeen said:

    I don't get HBO, so my only question is would having this during camp help or hurt? I suppose that neither would be a viable option as well.

    You know they want to follow Manziel, so I see it as hurting more than anything else. I'd rather have our guys 100% focused on the coaches and the task at hand and not watching some film crew sticking cameras in their face.

    Oh probably, but that's not what the show is about.

    WSS

  • I am surprised the NFL can force a team to do the show but I guess the owners voted on it. If the Browns volunteer to do it that is OK but if they are forced into it then I hate to see it happen. My concern is like some of the above comments that it will be a distraction to the team and too much attention focused on JM.

    The good that might come out of the Browns doing the show though is Pettine is a great coach and runs the club well and it would be good to showcase this to a big audience.

  • Well look how well it worked out for Atlanta last year!

    Oh wait. Don't look. 🥷

  • Surprise? The NFL Forces teams players coaches owners everybody to do public relations stuff.

    And they should if there is any kind of profit sharing at all. It's a business and a show. If you want to keep a low profile and don't like the spotlight sell the team and by yourself a vacuum cleaner manufacturing plant.

  • Surprise? The NFL Forces teams players coaches owners everybody to do public relations stuff.

    And they should if there is any kind of profit sharing at all. It's a business and a show. If you want to keep a low profile and don't like the spotlight sell the team and by yourself a vacuum cleaner manufacturing plant.

    @westside-steve said:

    Surprise? The NFL Forces teams players coaches owners everybody to do public relations stuff.

    And they should if there is any kind of profit sharing at all. It's a business and a show. If you want to keep a low profile and don't like the spotlight sell the team and by yourself a vacuum cleaner manufacturing plant.

    If I had the money to buy a vacuum cleaning mfg plant I would be a happy Browns fan (and I wouldn't move it to China either). 😁

  • I look at the show as a major distraction.

    No thanks, but we'll see what happens.

    Mike

  • How did the Bengals do the season after they had the cameras in?

  • No opinion. I have never seen the show.

  • @browns149 said:

    I would get HBO if the Browns were on it

    Until then I will NEVER EVER pay for that crap

    This makes almost no sense. HBO has some of the best shows on TV, barring none.

    @vagitron said:

    This makes almost no sense. HBO has some of the best shows on TV, barring none.

    I'm actually agreeing with the Vag on this. HBO has some really great programming.

  • @ballpeen said:

    I don't get HBO, so my only question is would having this during camp help or hurt? I suppose that neither would be a viable option as well.

    You know they want to follow Manziel, so I see it as hurting more than anything else. I'd rather have our guys 100% focused on the coaches and the task at hand and not watching some film crew sticking cameras in their face.

    Oh probably, but that's not what the show is about.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Oh probably, but that's not what the show is about.

    WSS

    I don't really care what the show is about. I have only seen clips here and there.

    Seems to me the show can be about whatever they want it to be about. I am sure that if they come to town, Johnny will become a central focus.