Skip to content

Browns on Hard Knocks

The Browns Board
155 34 5.5k
  • Surprise? The NFL Forces teams players coaches owners everybody to do public relations stuff.

    And they should if there is any kind of profit sharing at all. It's a business and a show. If you want to keep a low profile and don't like the spotlight sell the team and by yourself a vacuum cleaner manufacturing plant.

    @westside-steve said:

    Surprise? The NFL Forces teams players coaches owners everybody to do public relations stuff.

    And they should if there is any kind of profit sharing at all. It's a business and a show. If you want to keep a low profile and don't like the spotlight sell the team and by yourself a vacuum cleaner manufacturing plant.

    If I had the money to buy a vacuum cleaning mfg plant I would be a happy Browns fan (and I wouldn't move it to China either). 😁

  • I look at the show as a major distraction.

    No thanks, but we'll see what happens.

    Mike

  • How did the Bengals do the season after they had the cameras in?

  • No opinion. I have never seen the show.

  • @browns149 said:

    I would get HBO if the Browns were on it

    Until then I will NEVER EVER pay for that crap

    This makes almost no sense. HBO has some of the best shows on TV, barring none.

    @vagitron said:

    This makes almost no sense. HBO has some of the best shows on TV, barring none.

    I'm actually agreeing with the Vag on this. HBO has some really great programming.

  • @ballpeen said:

    I don't get HBO, so my only question is would having this during camp help or hurt? I suppose that neither would be a viable option as well.

    You know they want to follow Manziel, so I see it as hurting more than anything else. I'd rather have our guys 100% focused on the coaches and the task at hand and not watching some film crew sticking cameras in their face.

    Oh probably, but that's not what the show is about.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Oh probably, but that's not what the show is about.

    WSS

    I don't really care what the show is about. I have only seen clips here and there.

    Seems to me the show can be about whatever they want it to be about. I am sure that if they come to town, Johnny will become a central focus.

  • No opinion. I have never seen the show.

    @the-gipper said:

    No opinion. I have never seen the show.

    Do yourself a favor, and check out a season, any season. It's one of my favorite shows,

    As for it "hurting" the Browns, man, I hope the team I love is tougher than that............. If not, then they don't deserve it.

  • A chance to show the world the perception outside of Berea is wrong, I think they're going to jump at the chance.

  • Bad idea. Stay under the radar. The Browns don't need anymore distractions!

  • No opinion. I have never seen the show.

    @the-gipper said:

    No opinion. I have never seen the show.

    Why did you post in this thread then?

  • A chance to show the world the perception outside of Berea is wrong, I think they're going to jump at the chance.

    @londonbrown said:

    A chance to show the world the perception outside of Berea is wrong, I think they're going to jump at the chance.

    Unless a team volunteers, the NFL will decide who will be on the show, and let's face it, the Browns and everything that encompasses them, are way too intriguing for the NFL to pass up.

  • This is awesome for me as a fan

    Not great for the Browns development

  • @londonbrown said:

    A chance to show the world the perception outside of Berea is wrong, I think they're going to jump at the chance.

    Unless a team volunteers, the NFL will decide who will be on the show, and let's face it, the Browns and everything that encompasses them, are way too intriguing for the NFL to pass up.

    @d-bone said:

    Unless a team volunteers, the NFL will decide who will be on the show, and let's face it, the Browns and everything that encompasses them, are way too intriguing for the NFL to pass up.

    Who would have thought this comment would ever make sense at some point, lol

  • No opinion. I have never seen the show.

    @the-gipper said:

    No opinion. I have never seen the show.

    Ditto. Got a feeling the Browns are going to get drafted.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I'm actually agreeing with the Vag on this. HBO has some really great programming.

    Not worth the extra $$ IMHO. To each their own. Crap, my Directv bill is already on the high side of $100, (way more than that when I pay the six month extortion fee for Sunday Ticket) and the only "premium" I normally have is the $12 Fox Sports package. If I occasionally want to watch a movie, PPV is a cheaper option in my case.

  • @vagitron said:

    This makes almost no sense. HBO has some of the best shows on TV, barring none.

    I'm actually agreeing with the Vag on this. HBO has some really great programming.

    Personally I'd like to see us hold off at least one more year. Very pivotal year for this organization and what it is trying to instill culturally. Shining a bright light on that will do absolutely no good.

    Hopefully someone steps up and volunteers...

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I'm actually agreeing with the Vag on this. HBO has some really great programming.

    Their original programming had better stay great since the movies they've been landing lately suck royally...

  • last year I was deadest against it but honestly, who gives a fuck now? It can't possibly make things worse can it? If anything it'll help but most likely just make everyone say yeah that's about what we thought.

  • @the-gipper said:

    No opinion. I have never seen the show.

    Why did you post in this thread then?

    @larryfine said:

    Why did you post in this thread then?

    Because I generally always express my thoughts....positive, negative or neutral. Every once in a while I do have neutral feelings about this. I believe you should always be aware of my feelings young padawan.

  • @the-gipper said:

    No opinion. I have never seen the show.

    Ditto. Got a feeling the Browns are going to get drafted.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I'm actually agreeing with the Vag on this. HBO has some really great programming.

    Not worth the extra $$ IMHO. To each their own. Crap, my Directv bill is already on the high side of $100, (way more than that when I pay the six month extortion fee for Sunday Ticket) and the only "premium" I normally have is the $12 Fox Sports package. If I occasionally want to watch a movie, PPV is a cheaper option in my case.

    @hoorta said:

    Not worth the extra $$ IMHO. To each their own. Crap, my Directv bill is already on the high side of $100, (way more than that when I pay the six month extortion fee for Sunday Ticket) and the only "premium" I normally have is the $12 Fox Sports package. If I occasionally want to watch a movie, PPV is a cheaper option in my case.

    I have read on another site that if you call directv and threaten to cancel service, they will offer Sunday ticket for free. Subscribers do this every year. I use the library for free dvd movies.

  • @larryfine said:

    Why did you post in this thread then?

    Because I generally always express my thoughts....positive, negative or neutral. Every once in a while I do have neutral feelings about this. I believe you should always be aware of my feelings young padawan.

    @the-gipper said:

    Because I generally always express my thoughts....positive, negative or neutral. Every once in a while I do have neutral feelings about this. I believe you should always be aware of my feelings young padawan.

    LOL, Yeah, I figured you thought that everyone on this board was brain dead and opioions weren't as important as yours. Thanks for verifying this court jester!

    PS: Suck my hairy smelly balls.

  • It sounds degrading. Roger Goodell, who makes far too much money, is the worst bucket of manure to ever represent the NFL. Imagine, forcing teams to admit they are "losers" in front of the whole world. FORCING teams to play In London, Thursday Night Football, and a TV show that can only be another distraction.

    I sure would like to know what Roger "told" Jameis Winston on his visit to New York last week. Someone should force Roger to do Dancing With The Stars and see how he like to be humiliated.