Skip to content

Grossi on Clay III

The Browns Board
4 3 583
  • Good article by Grossi on Clay III. Didn't see it up here yet.
  • every day that goes by I hope we take wells or Jenkins in the first and him in the second. I also like Cushings a lot too, so I wouldn't mind a trade down for Cushings and Matthews III

  • I heard recently that Clay & Cushing absolutely hate each other because they were so often competing for playing time.

    Cushing usually won out (at least early on), but it's quite possible that the two will end up like Dwayne Jarrett and Steve Smith: while one was the bigger star in college, the other ends up being a more productive NFL player.

  • Well forget the trade down then Alo. lol

    Still wouldn't him in the second and Probably Jenkins in the first. Especially if Jones doesn't resign.