Skip to content

MMQB King: Bradford wouldn't have signed a contract here

The Browns Board
25 18 1.6k
  • I know it's not popular here, but I would have taken Foles. Perfect AFC North QB.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #7

    @wargograw said:

    I know it's not popular here, but I would have taken Foles. Perfect AFC North QB.

    Then you'd be surprised... fair number of Foles fans here. Some of us since before the 2012 draft.

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Apparently Bradford almost retired after he tore his ACL

  • Who really cares what Bradford would have supposedly done?

    dawg2fanD dawg2fan wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Who really cares what Bradford would have supposedly done?

    I know I dont!

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    He will never stay healthy and I'm glad he turned us down. When he tore his ACL against the Browns in preseason the defender hardly touched him. So to me, he's going to be "gun shy" on the field until he takes a hit without a serious injury. What good is his talent when he's never played a full season. Chip Kelly can have him.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #11

    This is the part where everyone attacks Bradford like rabid dogs, right? For saying something a lot of players justifiably feel.

    Teddy all over again.

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #12

    rabid dogs?....on this thread?.....exaggerate much?

    This looks just like the Bradford thread from a month ago, if you ask me....

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Then the Browns were smart for not trying to get this eggshell

  • i think a lot of here were wondering about foles.

    but hey, chip kelly has sealed his fate with bradford and all the other starters he released.

    fuck him, fuck bradford and fuck philly. they deserve what they get and my money's on them coming up short and laurie looking like a fool for trusting kelly.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @miktoxic said:

    i think a lot of here were wondering about foles.

    but hey, chip kelly has sealed his fate with bradford and all the other starters he released.

    fuck him, fuck bradford and fuck philly. they deserve what they get and my money's on them coming up short and laurie looking like a fool for trusting kelly.

    And Thank the Lord The Three Stooges Figured it out that Chip Wanted There Jobs and Total Control..

  • This is the part where everyone attacks Bradford like rabid dogs, right? For saying something a lot of players justifiably feel.

    Teddy all over again.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @mld-woody said:

    This is the part where everyone attacks Bradford like rabid dogs, right? For saying something a lot of players justifiably feel.

    Teddy all over again.

    attack bradford? who's doing that?

    all i'm saying is he's one hit away from being D-O-N-E. the browns (if king's report is correct) were stupid even to inquire. nothing against bradford but it's like going into the pre-owned honda lot asking for a 60k warranty......ain't gonna happen.

    good luck with that.

  • This is a screen shot from Peter Kings MMQB:

    CBV_Eu3UMAABzXc.jpg

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @walterwhite said:

    This is a screen shot from Peter Kings MMQB:

    CBV_Eu3UMAABzXc.jpg

    Bradford always seemed like a good guy and all. Unfortunately, his level of fragile reminds me of Yao Ming. Made in China = Stayed on sideline...

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #17

    If China Doll didn't want to play here then fuck him.... who needs him anyways. I was ok with us bringing him in since he would still be better than any QB we've had since Couch (IF healthy), but if he doesn't want to play here than piss on him...I don't want him or his broken down body here either.

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Nevermind Woodpecker brain. For some reason he thinks he's a righteous defender of the beaten, broken, and the damned. He doesn't believe in Jesus because he thinks he's a god.

  • Apparently Bradford almost retired after he tore his ACL

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @walterwhite said:

    Apparently Bradford almost retired after he tore his ACL

    He WILL retire after ACL #3.

    @opal312 said:

    He will never stay healthy and I'm glad he turned us down. When he tore his ACL against the Browns in preseason the defender hardly touched him. So to me, he's going to be "gun shy" on the field until he takes a hit without a serious injury. What good is his talent when he's never played a full season. Chip Kelly can have him.

    On that you're right. It wasn't as much a tackle, as it was a takedown.

    Kelly is nearly betting his career on Bradford staying healthy.

  • @mld-woody said:

    This is the part where everyone attacks Bradford like rabid dogs, right? For saying something a lot of players justifiably feel.

    Teddy all over again.

    attack bradford? who's doing that?

    all i'm saying is he's one hit away from being D-O-N-E. the browns (if king's report is correct) were stupid even to inquire. nothing against bradford but it's like going into the pre-owned honda lot asking for a 60k warranty......ain't gonna happen.

    good luck with that.

    D Dste Ace wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @miktoxic said:

    attack bradford? who's doing that?

    all i'm saying is he's one hit away from being D-O-N-E. the browns (if king's report is correct) were stupid even to inquire. nothing against bradford but it's like going into the pre-owned honda lot asking for a 60k warranty......ain't gonna happen.

    good luck with that.

    I didn't have a problem with us being interested and inquiring about Bradford.

    But we were going to offer a 1st round pick for him? Seriously?!?

  • I know it's not popular here, but I would have taken Foles. Perfect AFC North QB.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @wargograw said:

    I know it's not popular here, but I would have taken Foles. Perfect AFC North QB.

    I would have rather had Foles 10 times over Bradford.

  • This is the part where everyone attacks Bradford like rabid dogs, right? For saying something a lot of players justifiably feel.

    Teddy all over again.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @mld-woody said:

    This is the part where everyone attacks Bradford like rabid dogs, right? For saying something a lot of players justifiably feel.

    Teddy all over again.

    Before the thought of him being traded here most if not everyone here were not big on him. I would have taken him perhaps as a FA....and/or but I would never have wanted the Browns to give up more than a mid round pick for him.

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    I hate to re reply but I read on chat sports.com the Browns were still negotiating with Chip Kelly by offering Manziel and a first rounder and what not.

  • LumberghL Lumbergh wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Brian Hoyer wouldn't sign a contract here.

  • Brian Hoyer wouldn't sign a contract here.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @lumbergh said:

    Brian Hoyer wouldn't sign a contract here.

    well not for what we offered him anyways..........

    it's called biz.