Skip to content

PFT: Browns will try for Mariota or Bradford (again)

The Browns Board
92 25 3.1k
  • If true, the ineptitude of this organization is at an all time high.

    Fucking Sam Bradford is a hit away from retirement, and Mariota is another system QB

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/31/browns-may-make-a-move-for-mariota-or-try-again-for-bradford/

  • ugh.

    c'mon man. aren't you in the acting biz? can't you see a bad acting job or script when it lands at your feet?

  • ugh.

    c'mon man. aren't you in the acting biz? can't you see a bad acting job or script when it lands at your feet?

    @miktoxic said:

    ugh.

    c'mon man. aren't you in the acting biz? can't you see a bad acting job or script when it lands at your feet?

    9/10 I'd agree with you, but this is the Browns.

    We are notorious for this kind of silly shit.

    I just want them to build the trenches on both sides

  • @miktoxic said:

    ugh.

    c'mon man. aren't you in the acting biz? can't you see a bad acting job or script when it lands at your feet?

    9/10 I'd agree with you, but this is the Browns.

    We are notorious for this kind of silly shit.

    I just want them to build the trenches on both sides

    @walterwhite said:

    I just want them to build the trenches on both sides

    i think everyone here will agree dude, but who knows........

    cept for texting farmer did ok last year.

  • Id say you are notorious for posting this baseless shit....

    It's a bad writer taking a Mary Kay post out of context and making an article about her speculation......do you even know what "speculation" is?????................. here's a hint....it's made up and contains no fact.....

    Here's where the author got his info for this article.....took me about 2 seconds to find the source(and disprove) this one.....

    http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2015/03/will_the_browns_make_another_r.html

  • LOL-a non-article plagiarized (though cited) from another non-article. What a zoo!

  • Didn't Walter just post an article YESTERDAY saying Bradford wouldnt even sign here??????

    So, if THAT was true, then how does this one fly?......

  • I'm simply passing along what I read on PFT and other links, don't shoot the messenger dickhead

  • We HAVE to sort the QB situation out, I know it can seem worrying at times but it's either that or stop trying.

    Mariota has all the tools to succeed, if we go for him then the coaches need to earn their buck and give us a flipping 10 year QB once and for all.

  • We HAVE to sort the QB situation out, I know it can seem worrying at times but it's either that or stop trying.

    Mariota has all the tools to succeed, if we go for him then the coaches need to earn their buck and give us a flipping 10 year QB once and for all.

    @londonbrown said:

    We HAVE to sort the QB situation out, I know it can seem worrying at times but it's either that or stop trying.

    Mariota has all the tools to succeed, if we go for him then the coaches need to earn their buck and give us a flipping 10 year QB once and for all.

    If we are going to trade for Mariota, the guy better be the next Andrew Luck considering what we're going to have to give up to get him. We can't give up the farm for anything less than the next Luck, Manning, or Rodgers. I'm not convinced Mariotta is that guy.

  • If Mariota falls to us would you bite if it meant not getting Shelton or a WR ?

    I would not trade the house for him .......

  • I have inside information, that the NFL will take the Browns'

    first three draft picks, and send Farmer to Siberia for ten months

    for texting little sissy shannie.

    Oh, wait. It's bogus, too.

  • If Mariota falls to us would you bite if it meant not getting Shelton or a WR ?

    I would not trade the house for him .......

    @darren15 said:

    If Mariota falls to us would you bite if it meant not getting Shelton or a WR ?

    I would not trade the house for him .......

    Would be a very hard choice if he falls to 12. I'm not sure I would. I guess it all depends on the coaching staff and what they think they'll get out of Manziel this year. I'd say this....if we draft a QB in the first round trading up or otherwise, it has to mean that they've given up on Manziel playing for us. You can't have two essentially rookie 1st round draft picks at QB on the roster.

  • If the Jets, Rams, Titans, Bucs and all the other QB-needy teams have passed on him, chances are he's not worth taking so early. A lot likelier that one team is wrong than 4.

  • If the Jets, Rams, Titans, Bucs and all the other QB-needy teams have passed on him, chances are he's not worth taking so early. A lot likelier that one team is wrong than 4.

    @gftchris said:

    If the Jets, Rams, Titans, Bucs and all the other QB-needy teams have passed on him, chances are he's not worth taking so early. A lot likelier that one team is wrong than 4.

    How many teams passed on Aaron Rodgers again. . .

  • @gftchris said:

    If the Jets, Rams, Titans, Bucs and all the other QB-needy teams have passed on him, chances are he's not worth taking so early. A lot likelier that one team is wrong than 4.

    How many teams passed on Aaron Rodgers again. . .

    @londonbrown said:

    How many teams passed on Aaron Rodgers again. . .

    And how many Aaron Rodgers are there in the league? QBs that fell and are elite - Rodgers, Wilson, Brady. Three from the last 15 years? Compare and contrast with QBs taken high that have busted.

  • Elvis was an alien

    Don't shoot the messenger.

  • If we are going to trade for Mariota, then JF needs to be traded right now. If not, the dude needs full support of the coaching staff for OTA's. I am not saying that JF is the answer, but he needs a fair shot. I still think we should draft Petty, but thats just me.

  • if mariota falls to 12 you take him. period.

    no, he's not a sure-fire no question solid #1 like luck but he could grow to be better than luck.

    besides if he's there at 12 that means you can still get great players at 19 and 43.

    mariota is a better pick this year than manziel was last.

    sorry AG.

  • @londonbrown said:

    How many teams passed on Aaron Rodgers again. . .

    And how many Aaron Rodgers are there in the league? QBs that fell and are elite - Rodgers, Wilson, Brady. Three from the last 15 years? Compare and contrast with QBs taken high that have busted.

    @gftchris said:

    And how many Aaron Rodgers are there in the league? QBs that fell and are elite - Rodgers, Wilson, Brady. Three from the last 15 years? Compare and contrast with QBs taken high that have busted.

    I know but just because teams pass doesn't mean we should