SNL
-
-
Hilarious.
It's great watching McCain try not to laugh as Fey mocks the hell out of Palin.
-
Affleck's Olberman was even better.
-
Holy shit. That was great, especially the Special Comment part of the skit.\ said:
Affleck's Olberman was even better. -
It's good to see SNL be relevant again. For so many of the "post-Hartman" years they've been a complete waste of time.
-
\ said:
Holy shit. That was great, especially the Special Comment part of the skit.\ said:
Affleck's Olberman was even better."Courageous?? I suppose...."
Outstanding. and when did Affleck learn to act?
-
The only thing I liked Affleck in prior to this sketch was Sum of All fears. I mean, trying to carry Alec Baldwin & Harrison Ford's jock as Jack Ryan? Tough assignment. And he handled it, I thought. I like him in Dogma, but I thought Damon carried him in that.
Never saw good will hunting. And I feel like his performances in all of the Kevin Smith things he does ok, with no pressure. Just like a bunch of friends making a movie for each other to laugh at. Now that I think of it...

-
\ said:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/41829/saturday-n...mccain-qvc-openPretty good.
WSS
Really good. I've heard Scarborough and Buchannan talk about McCain's famous wit, but we just haven't seen it. Now I remember it.
(Had to watch a Barrack ad prior to the Hulu vid - ironic).
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login