Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Its okay to show fat ugly women partially nude, and women breast feeding. But a good looking tennis player, nope.

Its okay to show fat ugly women partially nude, and women breast feeding. But a good looking tennis player, nope.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
8 Posts 6 Posters 603 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
    • 28k Posts
    • 6k Reputation
    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
    #1

    "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
      • 33k Posts
      • 3k Reputation
      MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by MLD Woody
      #2

      Political bullshit aside...

      Dat ass

      dat-ass-meme.jpg

      Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • WalterWhite WalterWhiteW
        • 3k Posts
        • 183 Reputation
        WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
        #3

        That guy just fucking killed it. Amazing.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • mohican mohicanM
          • 689 Posts
          • 74 Reputation
          mohicanM mohican wrote on last edited by
          #4
          Its okay to show fat ugly women partially nude

          I guess some people need to cautions their moms about what they post on Facebook.

          Hope has two beautiful daughters: Their names are Anger and Courage. Anger that things are the way they are. Courage to make them the way they ought to be. - St. Augustine. Throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps down new roads armed with nothing but their vision. - Ayn Rand
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
            • 24k Posts
            • 1k Reputation
            C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I was kind of with the guy until he went on his video game rant. From someone who plays I've seen things in games that you don't have to be a feminist at all to acknowledge is way way way over the line. He calls everything "art" that he wants to keep around. If you walked into a GOP convention and threw up some of these video games or Japanese cartoons up on the screen you'd have people running up trying to drive a stake through your heart. Not everything is art. Not everything has to be sexualized. As for the Wimbledon art exhibit, i'm sure the female tennis players don't want their contributions to the sport mixed in with a shot of a non tennis player scratching her ass with no undies on.

            Do any of you have daughters that play sports?

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • StinkHole StinkHoleS One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 3k Posts
              • 365 Reputation
              StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Tough subject. I'm with Clev here. Not everything is art. But how do you distinguish or define it?

              I guess I would have to go the route of a Supreme Court Justice on the subject of pornography when he said...

              "I can't define pornography, but I know it when I see it."

              Let me test your sincerity Clev...

              Recall a while back the protests by Christians over a picture of Mary splattered with elephant dung displayed at some art museum in N.Y.C.?

              I bet you would call that art right?

              Now let me test your liberal hypocrisy.

              Is the pic on the right art?

              2dw7wx.jpg

              Nice ass on that tennis player btw.

              .

              C 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • StinkHoleS StinkHole

                Tough subject. I'm with Clev here. Not everything is art. But how do you distinguish or define it?

                I guess I would have to go the route of a Supreme Court Justice on the subject of pornography when he said...

                "I can't define pornography, but I know it when I see it."

                Let me test your sincerity Clev...

                Recall a while back the protests by Christians over a picture of Mary splattered with elephant dung displayed at some art museum in N.Y.C.?

                I bet you would call that art right?

                Now let me test your liberal hypocrisy.

                Is the pic on the right art?

                2dw7wx.jpg

                Nice ass on that tennis player btw.

                .

                Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                • 24k Posts
                • 1k Reputation
                C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Stuart said:

                Tough subject. I'm with Clev here. Not everything is art. But how do you distinguish or define it?

                I guess I would have to go the route of a Supreme Court Justice on the subject of pornography when he said...

                "I can't define pornography, but I know it when I see it."

                Let me test your sincerity Clev...

                Recall a while back the protests by Christians over a picture of Mary splattered with elephant dung displayed at some art museum in N.Y.C.?

                I bet you would call that art right?

                Now let me test your liberal hypocrisy.

                Is the pic on the right art?

                2dw7wx.jpg

                Nice ass on that tennis player btw.

                .

                why would I call a picture of someone splattered with shit art? And I didn't side with or against the femmi's in this instance, I guess I would have to see the whole art exhibit. I feel more with the female tennis players who had to deal with no talent hacks like Kournikova who would get routinely dog walked off the court in straight sets but would get all the attention cause she'd let her cooter show as she was waiting for a serve she would invariably miss. If the female tennis players don't have a problem with that Wimbledon exhibit, than I don't...simple as that. Those players have made Tennis as much if not more money than the men in recent years. So they should be afforded some respect.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                  • 24k Posts
                  • 1k Reputation
                  C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  now on a complete side note, that ass needs bent over the net with hand firmly on the ground on the other side. That is really one nice ass.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  Theme
                  • System
                  • Light
                  • Dark
                  The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                  The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Forums
                  • Recent
                  • Popular
                  • Users
                  • Donate