Another Squeeler jumps ship
-
Good. Tired of seeing him fling his body all over the place while not really doing anything. His time is past.
Good. Tired of seeing him fling his body all over the place while not really doing anything. His time is past.
He's a HOF player I won't argue that but I swear to God 75% of the time he "jumped" the snap he was offside. They just didn't call it for the same reason elite corners don't get flagged for PI.
I honestly was kind of hoping the Steelers would work something out and he'd play this season because he was becoming a liability with age. Good for him for realizing he could go out with class instead of wandering around for another couple years.
-
well, I hate the squeelers... and he started off at SoCal with cheap shot play like a moron,
so, despite he could play safety like a flying squirrel over the los, he's a still bum, and it's a
Brownsboard, and my made up story was deserved by the long haired freak.

-
One of the best SS I've ever seen play in my lifetime, too bad it had to be for the Steelers.
-
One of the best SS I've ever seen play in my lifetime, too bad it had to be for the Steelers. Comeon
**********************************************************************
True. But I'm not really admitting it because of who he played for. Just can't....muster the words......
-
This is where we talk shit about a very good player because he's a steeler (or just not a brown... Or just not a good brown...), right?
This is where we talk shit about a very good player because he's a steeler (or just not a brown... Or just not a good brown...), right?
No, Polamalu was a good player.....but I just don't think he was as great as he was made out to be. I always thought that he got more credit than he deserved because he was flying all over the place uncontrollably with his stupid hairwafting in the wind. That allowed him to make some great plays...but as often I think his flailing had him out of position.
-
He can finally marry Kordell.
-
He can finally marry Kordell.
He can finally marry Kordell.
As of May 2014 they can do it in Penn.
http://gaymarriage.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=004857
(but note...Ohio may be the last state standing not to allow gay marriage)
-
-
Since Polamalu seems so Rasta, then this map should be of interest:
http://www.governing.com/gov-data/state-marijuana-laws-map-medical-recreational.html
Ohio could join the light green states (allowing both medical and recreational use) in November election. How are you gonna vote?
-
-
This is where we talk shit about a very good player because he's a steeler (or just not a brown... Or just not a good brown...), right?
No, Polamalu was a good player.....but I just don't think he was as great as he was made out to be. I always thought that he got more credit than he deserved because he was flying all over the place uncontrollably with his stupid hairwafting in the wind. That allowed him to make some great plays...but as often I think his flailing had him out of position.
Sometimes he was caught out of position yes, but I didn't see it too often. So do you not think he will be a FBHOFer? Or do you think he will be, just undeserving.No, Polamalu was a good player.....but I just don't think he was as great as he was made out to be. I always thought that he got more credit than he deserved because he was flying all over the place uncontrollably with his stupid hairwafting in the wind. That allowed him to make some great plays...but as often I think his flailing had him out of position.
-
The bad news is the Steelers will be better because of it.
-
Sometimes he was caught out of position yes, but I didn't see it too often. So do you not think he will be a FBHOFer? Or do you think he will be, just undeserving.No, Polamalu was a good player.....but I just don't think he was as great as he was made out to be. I always thought that he got more credit than he deserved because he was flying all over the place uncontrollably with his stupid hairwafting in the wind. That allowed him to make some great plays...but as often I think his flailing had him out of position.
Sometimes he was caught out of position yes, but I didn't see it too often. So do you not think he will be a FBHOFer? Or do you think he will be, just undeserving.
Maybe both?
No, I think he will probably be deserving.....but I just think to a certain extent he was overrated. (He would be more marginal in my mind than most people think) Because of his "flash" the media types loved him.
-
-
He made impact plays during crucial moments.
This is what makes good players people. Making an interception or sack during scrap time in not impressive. Making plays when the game is on the line is what it's all about.
Impact players go to the HOF and play in Super Bowls. Leaving the game with dignity.
-
Since Polamalu seems so Rasta, then this map should be of interest:
http://www.governing.com/gov-data/state-marijuana-laws-map-medical-recreational.html
Ohio could join the light green states (allowing both medical and recreational use) in November election. How are you gonna vote?
Since Polamalu seems so Rasta, then this map should be of interest:
http://www.governing.com/gov-data/state-marijuana-laws-map-medical-recreational.html
Ohio could join the light green states (allowing both medical and recreational use) in November election. How are you gonna vote?
Gay marriage and weed will be legal everywhere soon enough.
-
Speak for yourself, Woody.
I hear Troy is a great man of faith. He covered the funeral costs when a Somoan A&M player died.
-
-
-
Speak for yourself, Woody.
I hear Troy is a great man of faith. He covered the funeral costs when a Somoan A&M player died.
Speak for yourself, Woody.
I hear Troy is a great man of faith. He covered the funeral costs when a Somoan A&M player died.
Woody is the spokesgay for the entire population.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login