Skip to content

Another Squeeler jumps ship

The Browns Board
135 28 8.7k
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #10

    well, I hate the squeelers... and he started off at SoCal with cheap shot play like a moron,

    so, despite he could play safety like a flying squirrel over the los, he's a still bum, and it's a

    Brownsboard, and my made up story was deserved by the long haired freak. 🙂

  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #11

    One of the best SS I've ever seen play in my lifetime, too bad it had to be for the Steelers.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #12

    One of the best SS I've ever seen play in my lifetime, too bad it had to be for the Steelers. Comeon

    **********************************************************************

    True. But I'm not really admitting it because of who he played for. Just can't....muster the words...... 😵

  • This is where we talk shit about a very good player because he's a steeler (or just not a brown... Or just not a good brown...), right?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @mld-woody said:

    This is where we talk shit about a very good player because he's a steeler (or just not a brown... Or just not a good brown...), right?

    No, Polamalu was a good player.....but I just don't think he was as great as he was made out to be. I always thought that he got more credit than he deserved because he was flying all over the place uncontrollably with his stupid hairwafting in the wind. That allowed him to make some great plays...but as often I think his flailing had him out of position.

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #14

    He can finally marry Kordell.

  • He can finally marry Kordell.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @kosar_for_president said:

    He can finally marry Kordell.

    As of May 2014 they can do it in Penn.

    http://gaymarriage.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=004857

    (but note...Ohio may be the last state standing not to allow gay marriage)

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Never learned his real last name.

    Zombo

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Since Polamalu seems so Rasta, then this map should be of interest:

    http://www.governing.com/gov-data/state-marijuana-laws-map-medical-recreational.html

    Ohio could join the light green states (allowing both medical and recreational use) in November election. How are you gonna vote?

  • great player. first ballot hall of famer.

    if you ask me, couldn't be any gayer.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @miktoxic said:

    great player. first ballot hall of famer.

    I could not agree more.

    if you ask me, couldn't be any gayer.

    Are you're predicting a coming out flavored induction speech?

  • @mld-woody said:

    This is where we talk shit about a very good player because he's a steeler (or just not a brown... Or just not a good brown...), right?

    No, Polamalu was a good player.....but I just don't think he was as great as he was made out to be. I always thought that he got more credit than he deserved because he was flying all over the place uncontrollably with his stupid hairwafting in the wind. That allowed him to make some great plays...but as often I think his flailing had him out of position.

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @the-gipper said:

    No, Polamalu was a good player.....but I just don't think he was as great as he was made out to be. I always thought that he got more credit than he deserved because he was flying all over the place uncontrollably with his stupid hairwafting in the wind. That allowed him to make some great plays...but as often I think his flailing had him out of position.

    Sometimes he was caught out of position yes, but I didn't see it too often. So do you not think he will be a FBHOFer? Or do you think he will be, just undeserving.
  • C cuwoohio wrote on last edited by
    #20

    The bad news is the Steelers will be better because of it.

  • @the-gipper said:

    No, Polamalu was a good player.....but I just don't think he was as great as he was made out to be. I always thought that he got more credit than he deserved because he was flying all over the place uncontrollably with his stupid hairwafting in the wind. That allowed him to make some great plays...but as often I think his flailing had him out of position.

    Sometimes he was caught out of position yes, but I didn't see it too often. So do you not think he will be a FBHOFer? Or do you think he will be, just undeserving.
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @comeonman said:

    Sometimes he was caught out of position yes, but I didn't see it too often. So do you not think he will be a FBHOFer? Or do you think he will be, just undeserving.

    Maybe both?

    No, I think he will probably be deserving.....but I just think to a certain extent he was overrated. (He would be more marginal in my mind than most people think) Because of his "flash" the media types loved him.

  • The bad news is the Steelers will be better because of it.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @cuwoohio said:

    The bad news is the Steelers will be better because of it.

    That is true.

  • C Captain Cheesedick wrote on last edited by
    #23

    He made impact plays during crucial moments.

    This is what makes good players people. Making an interception or sack during scrap time in not impressive. Making plays when the game is on the line is what it's all about.

    Impact players go to the HOF and play in Super Bowls. Leaving the game with dignity.

  • Since Polamalu seems so Rasta, then this map should be of interest:

    http://www.governing.com/gov-data/state-marijuana-laws-map-medical-recreational.html

    Ohio could join the light green states (allowing both medical and recreational use) in November election. How are you gonna vote?

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @the-gipper said:

    Since Polamalu seems so Rasta, then this map should be of interest:

    http://www.governing.com/gov-data/state-marijuana-laws-map-medical-recreational.html

    Ohio could join the light green states (allowing both medical and recreational use) in November election. How are you gonna vote?

    Gay marriage and weed will be legal everywhere soon enough.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Speak for yourself, Woody.

    I hear Troy is a great man of faith. He covered the funeral costs when a Somoan A&M player died.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    How do you even put all that hair on a HOF Buff??? The Sign says long hair people, need not apply..

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Now he can smoke all the grass he wants... Good riddence ,Pollymoomoo.

  • Speak for yourself, Woody.

    I hear Troy is a great man of faith. He covered the funeral costs when a Somoan A&M player died.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @wargograw said:

    Speak for yourself, Woody.

    I hear Troy is a great man of faith. He covered the funeral costs when a Somoan A&M player died.

    Woody is the spokesgay for the entire population.

  • He made impact plays during crucial moments.

    This is what makes good players people. Making an interception or sack during scrap time in not impressive. Making plays when the game is on the line is what it's all about.

    Impact players go to the HOF and play in Super Bowls. Leaving the game with dignity.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #29

    The Soldier said:

    He made impact plays during crucial moments.

    Yes, he did some....at other times he was out of position in crucial moments.

    This is what makes good players people. Making an interception or sack during scrap time in not impressive. Making plays when the game is on the line is what it's all about.

    Give us some examples where that happened in the playoffs with TP.

    Impact players go to the HOF and play in Super Bowls. Leaving the game with dignity.

    I don't think I meant to imply that he was not an impact player....just that he was somewhat overrated by the media. But he deserves his accolades.

    And yes, kudos to him for leaving with his dignity before it got embarassing for him.