Skip to content

Another Squeeler jumps ship

The Browns Board
135 28 8.7k
  • The guy played for 12 seasons and you were able to link what 5 incidents? Look up what the guy does off the field. Vag

    **************************************************

    If, say, a pro football team has a qb, that say, rapes a woman, say, in a bathroom, and that qb

    has good times playing with good wrs who get open for him all the time, good rbs, and a great defense....

    plays great in tossing 10 throws and handing the ball off, is that qb still a rapist because generally, he does his part

    on the field just fine and you looooooove him and lick his fathead poster on your wall every night?

    NO, he is still a rapist. Therefore, when Troy Maulyawithcheapshotwearsatutu does bad stuff when big games are on the line,

    a well known attribute of the pukesburg squealers, I simply showed you why many people, including the fellow pro football players

    in that poll above, know that your precious troyboy is a thug when it counts.

    I don't care, Vag, if he has been a spectacular athlete. He has been. I don't care if you think his birdsnest hair

    is pretty. He has been a very, very dirty player. But as with so many squealers, "great" ends up tainted. It's a historical

    fact.

    Note- Hines Ward was great wr - but he was dirty cheap shot artist for the squealers, too.

    And everybody, well, except you maybe, knows Harrisons claim to fame on cheap shots.

    Then I think it was Von Cheapshotten who took out Carson Palmer's knee in a playoff

    game that the steelers probably may not have won otherwise. The squealers took out his

    knee only two plays into a PLAYOFF GAME that they probably wouldn't have won.

    Remember - they go cheap shots when it counts to make sure they'd win when they need to.

    The evil that the steelers have done live after them. You are just all wet in Egypt.

    Most of the NFL knows it's all true. Coming on a Brownsboard and dancing around the facts

    and wishing you could curl up in Troy's hair doesn't impress here, and you are wasting your

    time.

    The steelers blah blah blah, is tainted. Badly tainted. They are hated for the cheap shots and dirty play.

  • The guy played for 12 seasons and you were able to link what 5 incidents? Look up what the guy does off the field. Vag

    **************************************************

    If, say, a pro football team has a qb, that say, rapes a woman, say, in a bathroom, and that qb

    has good times playing with good wrs who get open for him all the time, good rbs, and a great defense....

    plays great in tossing 10 throws and handing the ball off, is that qb still a rapist because generally, he does his part

    on the field just fine and you looooooove him and lick his fathead poster on your wall every night?

    NO, he is still a rapist. Therefore, when Troy Maulyawithcheapshotwearsatutu does bad stuff when big games are on the line,

    a well known attribute of the pukesburg squealers, I simply showed you why many people, including the fellow pro football players

    in that poll above, know that your precious troyboy is a thug when it counts.

    I don't care, Vag, if he has been a spectacular athlete. He has been. I don't care if you think his birdsnest hair

    is pretty. He has been a very, very dirty player. But as with so many squealers, "great" ends up tainted. It's a historical

    fact.

    Note- Hines Ward was great wr - but he was dirty cheap shot artist for the squealers, too.

    And everybody, well, except you maybe, knows Harrisons claim to fame on cheap shots.

    Then I think it was Von Cheapshotten who took out Carson Palmer's knee in a playoff

    game that the steelers probably may not have won otherwise. The squealers took out his

    knee only two plays into a PLAYOFF GAME that they probably wouldn't have won.

    Remember - they go cheap shots when it counts to make sure they'd win when they need to.

    The evil that the steelers have done live after them. You are just all wet in Egypt.

    Most of the NFL knows it's all true. Coming on a Brownsboard and dancing around the facts

    and wishing you could curl up in Troy's hair doesn't impress here, and you are wasting your

    time.

    The steelers blah blah blah, is tainted. Badly tainted. They are hated for the cheap shots and dirty play.

    @calfoxwc said:

    The guy played for 12 seasons and you were able to link what 5 incidents? Look up what the guy does off the field. Vag

    **************************************************

    If, say, a pro football team has a qb, that say, rapes a woman, say, in a bathroom, and that qb

    has good times playing with good wrs who get open for him all the time, good rbs, and a great defense....

    plays great in tossing 10 throws and handing the ball off, is that qb still a rapist because generally, he does his part

    on the field just fine and you looooooove him and lick his fathead poster on your wall every night?

    NO, he is still a rapist. Therefore, when Troy Maulyawithcheapshotwearsatutu does bad stuff when big games are on the line,

    a well known attribute of the pukesburg squealers, I simply showed you why many people, including the fellow pro football players

    in that poll above, know that your precious troyboy is a thug when it counts.

    I don't care, Vag, if he has been a spectacular athlete. He has been. I don't care if you think his birdsnest hair

    is pretty. He has been a very, very dirty player. But as with so many squealers, "great" ends up tainted. It's a historical

    fact.

    Note- Hines Ward was great wr - but he was dirty cheap shot artist for the squealers, too.

    And everybody, well, except you maybe, knows Harrisons claim to fame on cheap shots.

    Then I think it was Von Cheapshotten who took out Carson Palmer's knee in a playoff

    game that the steelers probably may not have won otherwise. The squealers took out his

    knee only two plays into a PLAYOFF GAME that they probably wouldn't have won.

    Remember - they go cheap shots when it counts to make sure they'd win when they need to.

    The evil that the steelers have done live after them. You are just all wet in Egypt.

    Most of the NFL knows it's all true. Coming on a Brownsboard and dancing around the facts

    and wishing you could curl up in Troy's hair doesn't impress here, and you are wasting your

    time.

    The steelers blah blah blah, is tainted. Badly tainted. They are hated for the cheap shots and dirty play.

    Every last bit of this screams bitter Ill informed whiner.
  • "I'll informed" ??? "I'll" ? You'll do what? Worthless rebuttal.

    Not whining any more than you bitching about the "lack of respect" for your putrid team that

    you don't seem to be able to talk about elsewhere.

    Methinks you doth protest and bitch too much. You give steeler fans a bad name, ...

    and that is really, really bad. 😎

    Meanwhile, watch and learn steeler squid:

  • Here's a little better look at it. It's part of steeler history. Larry Foote was on the field at the time,

    and winked to a reporter when referring to it as an accident.

    http://twitpic.com/show/thumb/b5jsto.gif

  • Most of the nfl knows that the steelers suck, and cheapshotted and sterioded their way to fame.

    I'm much happier being a fan of the Browns who will get there without all the garbage and baggage.

  • I'm so glad that "Head and Shoulders" as i called him, is out of the league

  • I really hate football bluenosers.

  • What's the big argument about? The dude hasn't been relevant since he was on the madden cover.

    Tebow has been relevant more recently...

  • ah. One quote by a former roommate, and you think that trumps all those players that

    put him on the list of dirtiest players, and the video I posted, and all the other quotes.

    To you, reality bites, so you just pretend your fair weather squealer fandom deserves to be

    heralded on this board.

    To quote one of the many great posters on this board, God Bless Ya !!!!!!

  • @mld-woody said:

    This is where we talk shit about a very good player because he's a steeler (or just not a brown... Or just not a good brown...), right?

    No, Polamalu was a good player.....but I just don't think he was as great as he was made out to be. I always thought that he got more credit than he deserved because he was flying all over the place uncontrollably with his stupid hairwafting in the wind. That allowed him to make some great plays...but as often I think his flailing had him out of position.

    @the-gipper said:

    No, Polamalu was a good player.....but I just don't think he was as great as he was made out to be. I always thought that he got more credit than he deserved because he was flying all over the place uncontrollably with his stupid hairwafting in the wind. That allowed him to make some great plays...but as often I think his flailing had him out of position.

    Um no Gipper, he was a great player. That's what it usually takes to be inducted into the HOF.

    Certainly if he was a Brown you would have no problem labeling him a great player right?

  • He would have been a great player if he hadn't gone and been a dirty cheapshot player, since

    his days in college.

    Tainted <> great.

    Tainted/athleticism = good.

    PollyNeedsahaircutandamumu stinks, therefore he smells.

    (so, if any steeler fans are lurking, fyi - I hate the three rivers scum squealers)

  • The guy played for 12 seasons and you were able to link what 5 incidents? Look up what the guy does off the field. Vag

    **************************************************

    If, say, a pro football team has a qb, that say, rapes a woman, say, in a bathroom, and that qb

    has good times playing with good wrs who get open for him all the time, good rbs, and a great defense....

    plays great in tossing 10 throws and handing the ball off, is that qb still a rapist because generally, he does his part

    on the field just fine and you looooooove him and lick his fathead poster on your wall every night?

    NO, he is still a rapist. Therefore, when Troy Maulyawithcheapshotwearsatutu does bad stuff when big games are on the line,

    a well known attribute of the pukesburg squealers, I simply showed you why many people, including the fellow pro football players

    in that poll above, know that your precious troyboy is a thug when it counts.

    I don't care, Vag, if he has been a spectacular athlete. He has been. I don't care if you think his birdsnest hair

    is pretty. He has been a very, very dirty player. But as with so many squealers, "great" ends up tainted. It's a historical

    fact.

    Note- Hines Ward was great wr - but he was dirty cheap shot artist for the squealers, too.

    And everybody, well, except you maybe, knows Harrisons claim to fame on cheap shots.

    Then I think it was Von Cheapshotten who took out Carson Palmer's knee in a playoff

    game that the steelers probably may not have won otherwise. The squealers took out his

    knee only two plays into a PLAYOFF GAME that they probably wouldn't have won.

    Remember - they go cheap shots when it counts to make sure they'd win when they need to.

    The evil that the steelers have done live after them. You are just all wet in Egypt.

    Most of the NFL knows it's all true. Coming on a Brownsboard and dancing around the facts

    and wishing you could curl up in Troy's hair doesn't impress here, and you are wasting your

    time.

    The steelers blah blah blah, is tainted. Badly tainted. They are hated for the cheap shots and dirty play.

    @calfoxwc said:

    The guy played for 12 seasons and you were able to link what 5 incidents? Look up what the guy does off the field. Vag

    **************************************************

    If, say, a pro football team has a qb, that say, rapes a woman, say, in a bathroom, and that qb

    has good times playing with good wrs who get open for him all the time, good rbs, and a great defense....

    plays great in tossing 10 throws and handing the ball off, is that qb still a rapist because generally, he does his part

    on the field just fine and you looooooove him and lick his fathead poster on your wall every night?

    NO, he is still a rapist. Therefore, when Troy Maulyawithcheapshotwearsatutu does bad stuff when big games are on the line,

    a well known attribute of the pukesburg squealers, I simply showed you why many people, including the fellow pro football players

    in that poll above, know that your precious troyboy is a thug when it counts.

    I don't care, Vag, if he has been a spectacular athlete. He has been. I don't care if you think his birdsnest hair

    is pretty. He has been a very, very dirty player. But as with so many squealers, "great" ends up tainted. It's a historical

    fact.

    Note- Hines Ward was great wr - but he was dirty cheap shot artist for the squealers, too.

    And everybody, well, except you maybe, knows Harrisons claim to fame on cheap shots.

    Then I think it was Von Cheapshotten who took out Carson Palmer's knee in a playoff

    game that the steelers probably may not have won otherwise. The squealers took out his

    knee only two plays into a PLAYOFF GAME that they probably wouldn't have won.

    Remember - they go cheap shots when it counts to make sure they'd win when they need to.

    The evil that the steelers have done live after them. You are just all wet in Egypt.

    Most of the NFL knows it's all true. Coming on a Brownsboard and dancing around the facts

    and wishing you could curl up in Troy's hair doesn't impress here, and you are wasting your

    time.

    The steelers blah blah blah, is tainted. Badly tainted. They are hated for the cheap shots and dirty play.

    Haha...The Steelers. Theres something Cal hates more than liberals. It's so ironic how your rant, full of nonsense and hate sounds exactly like a dim wit libfuck blathering about conservatives in the politics forum! LOL!

  • He would have been a great player if he hadn't gone and been a dirty cheapshot player, since

    his days in college.

    Tainted <> great.

    Tainted/athleticism = good.

    PollyNeedsahaircutandamumu stinks, therefore he smells.

    (so, if any steeler fans are lurking, fyi - I hate the three rivers scum squealers)

    @calfoxwc said:

    He would have been a great player if he hadn't gone and been a dirty cheapshot player, since

    his days in college.

    Tainted <> great.

    Tainted/athleticism = good.

    PollyNeedsahaircutandamumu stinks, therefore he smells.

    (so, if any steeler fans are lurking, fyi - I hate the three rivers scum squealers)

    But he's a shoe in for the HOF = great.

    And you would not consider him great if he were a Brown?

  • Makes Me wonder just how good Don Rodgers and Eric Turner might've been had they not died.. ..We might not even be talking about this fag.

  • after that play at socal where he seemed to try to kill that kick receiver....

    I would have figured he was a bit too stupid and dirty to play for a real pro football team.

  • @the-gipper said:

    No, Polamalu was a good player.....but I just don't think he was as great as he was made out to be. I always thought that he got more credit than he deserved because he was flying all over the place uncontrollably with his stupid hairwafting in the wind. That allowed him to make some great plays...but as often I think his flailing had him out of position.

    Sometimes he was caught out of position yes, but I didn't see it too often. So do you not think he will be a FBHOFer? Or do you think he will be, just undeserving.

    @comeonman said:

    Sometimes he was caught out of position yes, but I didn't see it too often. So do you not think he will be a FBHOFer? Or do you think he will be, just undeserving.

    If Chris Carter wasn't a first ballot HOFer- Moo-Moo sure won't be. Arnold Stang- I mean Myron "the Dope" Cope is dead (worst announcing voice in recorded history) - meaning his attempts to get Rocky Blier and French Fuqua into the Hall died with him.

    @mld-woody said:

    Gay marriage and weed will be legal everywhere soon enough.

    I look out in the field- and I think my pony loves me. I want to marry him. This thought occurred to me right after I did a speedball of heroin.

  • As a fan of football, and the Browns, its ridiculous to say Troy P wasn't any good.

    Some of you are way off base. He played for the Steelers, but was an incredible football player.

    If you can't tell a player was good, you don't know football.

    Elway was good too Browns fans. Ray Lewis was good.

    You don't know a good player when you see one.

  • It's not dirty play. It is a will to win at any cost. The Clowns should try it some time.

  • you steeler fans are all wet in Egypt. Perception morphs into reality on a regular basis,

    therefore, you simply have to accept the reality that Troy Prollywantstohumpsagnugnu

    has a history of here and there being happy to end anybody's career if it will win a big

    game. The steelers are hated all over the NFL

    The steeler mantra always seems to be "HEY, WE ARE SKUNKS, WE THINK WE DON'T

    STINK, SO WE DON'T HAHAHAHAHAAHA".

    Not impressive.

    It's steeler history - you are fans of a tainted legacy.

    Have a nice day. Hope you find some other forum where they don't know FOOTBALL so you can fit in.

    Dang, I wish the draft would hurry up and get here.