Another Squeeler jumps ship
-
Its true the Steelers have 6 championships, but I also recognize the Browns have 8 championships. I didnt miss the point earlier at all. We just see it differently. I see it the way it happened and you see it with hatred.
This rivalry will come back. I can feel it. I truly hope Chris Mortensen is wrong about the brass in Cleveland 90% finished with Johnny Football because he has got the talent and the brains to lead a team to many victories. If he puts down the Jim Beam and picks up his playbook you guys have got a franchise QB.
Its true the Steelers have 6 championships, but I also recognize the Browns have 8 championships. I didnt miss the point earlier at all. We just see it differently. I see it the way it happened and you see it with hatred.
(plus Cleveland has 5 more on top of those)
This rivalry will come back. I can feel it. I truly hope Chris Mortensen is wrong about the brass in Cleveland 90% finished with Johnny Football because he has got the talent and the brains to lead a team to many victories. If he puts down the Jim Beam and picks up his playbook you guys have got a franchise QB.
I don't know if JMZ is that guy....but the Browns really are just one or two skill players away...and of course one of those must be a franshise type QB, plus maybe 1 or two either DL or LB.
So, 3 players....but that QB has been oh so elusive to obtain. (and its not like they haven't made the effort.....4 chosen in round one in 15 years....how many other teams have done that?
-
Yes, you did a super duper mind meld, and the lack of true fandom for the Browns was
totally obvious to your exaulted super secret gay intuition. I don't try at all, it's easy for me to argue
with steeler "fans" who come on here and want to keep bragging about how their egos are supreme because
your team went to the superbowls. As in, probably went to the superbowls before you became a fan, I guess.
Sorry, but do try to have a nice day eventually. BTW, steeler know-it-all, the "to" is the wrong word. You want to use "too". May a bunch of old guys talk louder next time you're watching the game at one of those places.
Yes, you did a super duper mind meld, and the lack of true fandom for the Browns was
totally obvious to your exaulted super secret gay intuition. I don't try at all, it's easy for me to argue
with steeler "fans" who come on here and want to keep bragging about how their egos are supreme because
your team went to the superbowls. As in, probably went to the superbowls before you became a fan, I guess.
Sorry, but do try to have a nice day eventually. BTW, steeler know-it-all, the "to" is the wrong word. You want to use "too". May a bunch of old guys talk louder next time you're watching the game at one of those places.
1. I don't brag about the steelers here. I defend them yes, brag I do not.
2. I routinely use to and too appropriately for whatever reason I didn't above but you correcting it is hilarious. Do you really want me to go through all your posts checking for grammatical errors?
3. The bar I went to on Sundays was full of steeler fans as it was close to campus and where most went to watch the games that weren't on locally. The old browns table was in the minority.
-
Thatta boy Cal!
Hey Vag, when any Steeler today says "I'm going to retire" he's just slapping a politically correct tuxedo on: "Oh FUCK - they're going to test for HGH all year now!"
It sounds like the freakin Waltons going to bed over there: "Good night Worildsies" - "Good night Keisels" - "Good night Pollyneedsarest" - "Good night Coach LeBeau" - "Good night Jim Bob"
Thatta boy Cal!
Hey Vag, when any Steeler today says "I'm going to retire" he's just slapping a politically correct tuxedo on: "Oh FUCK - they're going to test for HGH all year now!"
It sounds like the freakin Waltons going to bed over there: "Good night Worildsies" - "Good night Keisels" - "Good night Pollyneedsarest" - "Good night Coach LeBeau" - "Good night Jim Bob"
Good night browns season before it even starts.
-
Its true the Steelers have 6 championships, but I also recognize the Browns have 8 championships. I didnt miss the point earlier at all. We just see it differently. I see it the way it happened and you see it with hatred.
(plus Cleveland has 5 more on top of those)
This rivalry will come back. I can feel it. I truly hope Chris Mortensen is wrong about the brass in Cleveland 90% finished with Johnny Football because he has got the talent and the brains to lead a team to many victories. If he puts down the Jim Beam and picks up his playbook you guys have got a franchise QB.
I don't know if JMZ is that guy....but the Browns really are just one or two skill players away...and of course one of those must be a franshise type QB, plus maybe 1 or two either DL or LB.
So, 3 players....but that QB has been oh so elusive to obtain. (and its not like they haven't made the effort.....4 chosen in round one in 15 years....how many other teams have done that?
Its true the Steelers have 6 championships, but I also recognize the Browns have 8 championships. I didnt miss the point earlier at all. We just see it differently. I see it the way it happened and you see it with hatred.
(plus Cleveland has 5 more on top of those)
This rivalry will come back. I can feel it. I truly hope Chris Mortensen is wrong about the brass in Cleveland 90% finished with Johnny Football because he has got the talent and the brains to lead a team to many victories. If he puts down the Jim Beam and picks up his playbook you guys have got a franchise QB.
I don't know if JMZ is that guy....but the Browns really are just one or two skill players away...and of course one of those must be a franshise type QB, plus maybe 1 or two either DL or LB.
So, 3 players....but that QB has been oh so elusive to obtain. (and its not like they haven't made the effort.....4 chosen in round one in 15 years....how many other teams have done that?
How many other teams have blown that many first rounders? Good question. Cleveland has to be tops tho.
-
Yes, you did a super duper mind meld, and the lack of true fandom for the Browns was
totally obvious to your exaulted super secret gay intuition. I don't try at all, it's easy for me to argue
with steeler "fans" who come on here and want to keep bragging about how their egos are supreme because
your team went to the superbowls. As in, probably went to the superbowls before you became a fan, I guess.
Sorry, but do try to have a nice day eventually. BTW, steeler know-it-all, the "to" is the wrong word. You want to use "too". May a bunch of old guys talk louder next time you're watching the game at one of those places.
1. I don't brag about the steelers here. I defend them yes, brag I do not.
2. I routinely use to and too appropriately for whatever reason I didn't above but you correcting it is hilarious. Do you really want me to go through all your posts checking for grammatical errors?
3. The bar I went to on Sundays was full of steeler fans as it was close to campus and where most went to watch the games that weren't on locally. The old browns table was in the minority.
1. I don't brag about the steelers here. I defend them yes, brag I do not.
2. I routinely use to and too appropriately for whatever reason I didn't above but you correcting it is hilarious. Do you really want me to go through all your posts checking for grammatical errors?
3. The bar I went to on Sundays was full of steeler fans as it was close to campus and where most went to watch the games that weren't on locally. The old browns table was in the minority.
So,you went to a Steelers bar....and lo and behold the majority of fans there were Steeler fans. Odd that.
-
Its true the Steelers have 6 championships, but I also recognize the Browns have 8 championships. I didnt miss the point earlier at all. We just see it differently. I see it the way it happened and you see it with hatred.
(plus Cleveland has 5 more on top of those)
This rivalry will come back. I can feel it. I truly hope Chris Mortensen is wrong about the brass in Cleveland 90% finished with Johnny Football because he has got the talent and the brains to lead a team to many victories. If he puts down the Jim Beam and picks up his playbook you guys have got a franchise QB.
I don't know if JMZ is that guy....but the Browns really are just one or two skill players away...and of course one of those must be a franshise type QB, plus maybe 1 or two either DL or LB.
So, 3 players....but that QB has been oh so elusive to obtain. (and its not like they haven't made the effort.....4 chosen in round one in 15 years....how many other teams have done that?
How many other teams have blown that many first rounders? Good question. Cleveland has to be tops tho.
How many other teams have blown that many first rounders? Good question. Cleveland has to be tops tho.
Yes, it would seem that way. Here are the teams that have drafted multiple QBs in the first round since 1999:
Browns 4
Redskins 3
Jags 3
Jets 2
Falcons 2
Lions 2
Ravens 2
Bills 2
Broncos 2
Titans 2
Vikings 2
Texans/Bear/Bengals/Steelers/Giants/Chargers/Packers/49ers/Cards/Raiders/Bucs/Rams/Panthers/Dolphins/Colts one each.
-
Its true the Steelers have 6 championships, but I also recognize the Browns have 8 championships. I didnt miss the point earlier at all. We just see it differently. I see it the way it happened and you see it with hatred.
This rivalry will come back. I can feel it. I truly hope Chris Mortensen is wrong about the brass in Cleveland 90% finished with Johnny Football because he has got the talent and the brains to lead a team to many victories. If he puts down the Jim Beam and picks up his playbook you guys have got a franchise QB.
Maybe, but I think it had a lot more to do with JMs transition to the pro game than the Jim Beam. Hope you're right thoughIts true the Steelers have 6 championships, but I also recognize the Browns have 8 championships. I didnt miss the point earlier at all. We just see it differently. I see it the way it happened and you see it with hatred.
This rivalry will come back. I can feel it. I truly hope Chris Mortensen is wrong about the brass in Cleveland 90% finished with Johnny Football because he has got the talent and the brains to lead a team to many victories. If he puts down the Jim Beam and picks up his playbook you guys have got a franchise QB.
-
1. I don't brag about the steelers here. I defend them yes, brag I do not.
2. I routinely use to and too appropriately for whatever reason I didn't above but you correcting it is hilarious. Do you really want me to go through all your posts checking for grammatical errors?
3. The bar I went to on Sundays was full of steeler fans as it was close to campus and where most went to watch the games that weren't on locally. The old browns table was in the minority.
So,you went to a Steelers bar....and lo and behold the majority of fans there were Steeler fans. Odd that.
1. I don't brag about the steelers here. I defend them yes, brag I do not.
2. I routinely use to and too appropriately for whatever reason I didn't above but you correcting it is hilarious. Do you really want me to go through all your posts checking for grammatical errors?
3. The bar I went to on Sundays was full of steeler fans as it was close to campus and where most went to watch the games that weren't on locally. The old browns table was in the minority.
So,you went to a Steelers bar....and lo and behold the majority of fans there were Steeler fans. Odd that.
Not a steeler bar, just a lot of steeler fans.
-
1. I don't brag about the steelers here. I defend them yes, brag I do not.
2. I routinely use to and too appropriately for whatever reason I didn't above but you correcting it is hilarious. Do you really want me to go through all your posts checking for grammatical errors?
3. The bar I went to on Sundays was full of steeler fans as it was close to campus and where most went to watch the games that weren't on locally. The old browns table was in the minority.
So,you went to a Steelers bar....and lo and behold the majority of fans there were Steeler fans. Odd that.
Not a steeler bar, just a lot of steeler fans.
-
JMZ has the talent. He admitted to being under prepared for most, if not all of last season. Transition does play into and although it may not have mattered if he dedicated himself last season or not, it definitely would have showed if he had. Clevelands D is good and the OL is good. RB is possibly good. I like Crowell then West. QB is the link in the chain that needs strength. Hopefully JMZ can provide it......
-
Cool. So that's the end of that one...... I hope
End of what? The stupid argument with Gipper? I agree. I'd prefer to not go round and round and maybe I should do a better job of picking and choosing when I speak up. Unfortunately if I don't he makes it his own personal mantra for the duration of the thread like a unchecked toddler in a pottery store.
-
Cool. So that's the end of that one...... I hope
End of what? The stupid argument with Gipper? I agree. I'd prefer to not go round and round and maybe I should do a better job of picking and choosing when I speak up. Unfortunately if I don't he makes it his own personal mantra for the duration of the thread like a unchecked toddler in a pottery store.
*An unchecked toddler. ?End of what? The stupid argument with Gipper? I agree. I'd prefer to not go round and round and maybe I should do a better job of picking and choosing when I speak up. Unfortunately if I don't he makes it his own personal mantra for the duration of the thread like a unchecked toddler in a pottery store.
-
*An unchecked toddler. ?End of what? The stupid argument with Gipper? I agree. I'd prefer to not go round and round and maybe I should do a better job of picking and choosing when I speak up. Unfortunately if I don't he makes it his own personal mantra for the duration of the thread like a unchecked toddler in a pottery store.
*An unchecked toddler. ?
Lol touche. I post from my phone a lot and with a one year old stuff doesn't get reviewed before posting anymore lol.
-
JMZ has the talent. He admitted to being under prepared for most, if not all of last season. Transition does play into and although it may not have mattered if he dedicated himself last season or not, it definitely would have showed if he had. Clevelands D is good and the OL is good. RB is possibly good. I like Crowell then West. QB is the link in the chain that needs strength. Hopefully JMZ can provide it......
JMZ has the talent. He admitted to being under prepared for most, if not all of last season. Transition does play into and although it may not have mattered if he dedicated himself last season or not, it definitely would have showed if he had. Clevelands D is good and the OL is good. RB is possibly good. I like Crowell then West. QB is the link in the chain that needs strength. Hopefully JMZ can provide it......
So, you have a bar where a lot of Steeler fans congregrate, yet in your view it is not a Steeler bar. No
Let me put it in terms you can perhaps understand better: That is like saying that you have a bar where a lot of gay men congregate, but it is not a gay bar. Also, no.
-
JMZ has the talent. He admitted to being under prepared for most, if not all of last season. Transition does play into and although it may not have mattered if he dedicated himself last season or not, it definitely would have showed if he had. Clevelands D is good and the OL is good. RB is possibly good. I like Crowell then West. QB is the link in the chain that needs strength. Hopefully JMZ can provide it......
So, you have a bar where a lot of Steeler fans congregrate, yet in your view it is not a Steeler bar. No
Let me put it in terms you can perhaps understand better: That is like saying that you have a bar where a lot of gay men congregate, but it is not a gay bar. Also, no.
Its not labeled as a steelers bar. The bar is in KENT, OHIO. A massive percentage of the student population in kent, OHIO uses this bar and restaurant to eat wings and consume alcohol. One last time, the place is in OHIO, there is no steelers backer signage, no special anything for anyone. Its a NATIONAL chain....in....o...h...I...o.So, you have a bar where a lot of Steeler fans congregrate, yet in your view it is not a Steeler bar. No
Let me put it in terms you can perhaps understand better: That is like saying that you have a bar where a lot of gay men congregate, but it is not a gay bar. Also, no.
-
Its not labeled as a steelers bar. The bar is in KENT, OHIO. A massive percentage of the student population in kent, OHIO uses this bar and restaurant to eat wings and consume alcohol. One last time, the place is in OHIO, there is no steelers backer signage, no special anything for anyone. Its a NATIONAL chain....in....o...h...I...o.So, you have a bar where a lot of Steeler fans congregrate, yet in your view it is not a Steeler bar. No
Let me put it in terms you can perhaps understand better: That is like saying that you have a bar where a lot of gay men congregate, but it is not a gay bar. Also, no.
Its not labeled as a steelers bar. The bar is in KENT, OHIO. A massive percentage of the student population in kent, OHIO uses this bar and restaurant to eat wings and consume alcohol. One last time, the place is in OHIO, there is no steelers backer signage, no special anything for anyone. Its a NATIONAL chain....in....o...h...I...o.
So, not a Steeler bar.....but since it is in Kent, it may have been a gay bar....which explains your presence.
-
Its not labeled as a steelers bar. The bar is in KENT, OHIO. A massive percentage of the student population in kent, OHIO uses this bar and restaurant to eat wings and consume alcohol. One last time, the place is in OHIO, there is no steelers backer signage, no special anything for anyone. Its a NATIONAL chain....in....o...h...I...o.
So, not a Steeler bar.....but since it is in Kent, it may have been a gay bar....which explains your presence.
So, not a Steeler bar.....but since it is in Kent, it may have been a gay bar....which explains your presence.
Classic stuff Gipper! Is the Birdcage a national chain? Most college age kids with a lot of testosterone and an appetite for wings like to go to Hooters to watch their team play. The ones that prioritize the beer selection over the wings might choose to watch their team at Buffalo Wild Wings. And get this - they can actually tell people the name of the national chain.
While we're at it here - what do you call a Steeler bar that doesn't have enough seats for its fans on Sundays? A fruit stand.
-
Thatta boy Cal!
Hey Vag, when any Steeler today says "I'm going to retire" he's just slapping a politically correct tuxedo on: "Oh FUCK - they're going to test for HGH all year now!"
It sounds like the freakin Waltons going to bed over there: "Good night Worildsies" - "Good night Keisels" - "Good night Pollyneedsarest" - "Good night Coach LeBeau" - "Good night Jim Bob"
Thatta boy Cal!
Hey Vag, when any Steeler today says "I'm going to retire" he's just slapping a politically correct tuxedo on: "Oh FUCK - they're going to test for HGH all year now!"
It sounds like the freakin Waltons going to bed over there: "Good night Worildsies" - "Good night Keisels" - "Good night Pollyneedsarest" - "Good night Coach LeBeau" - "Good night Jim Bob"
Goodnight Ike Taylor!
-
So, not a Steeler bar.....but since it is in Kent, it may have been a gay bar....which explains your presence.
Classic stuff Gipper! Is the Birdcage a national chain? Most college age kids with a lot of testosterone and an appetite for wings like to go to Hooters to watch their team play. The ones that prioritize the beer selection over the wings might choose to watch their team at Buffalo Wild Wings. And get this - they can actually tell people the name of the national chain.
While we're at it here - what do you call a Steeler bar that doesn't have enough seats for its fans on Sundays? A fruit stand.
I already said bww above somewhere. Hooters has absolutely terrible food AND I had to drive 5 minutes to buffalo wild wings. There isn't a hooters within reasonable driving distance not to mention my fiance, then gf is plenty hot and I can see her hooters whenever I want. She used to be a crewzer for the Columbus Crew. Gippers gay bar reference is horribly cliche and just shows his age, He tries too hard.Classic stuff Gipper! Is the Birdcage a national chain? Most college age kids with a lot of testosterone and an appetite for wings like to go to Hooters to watch their team play. The ones that prioritize the beer selection over the wings might choose to watch their team at Buffalo Wild Wings. And get this - they can actually tell people the name of the national chain.
While we're at it here - what do you call a Steeler bar that doesn't have enough seats for its fans on Sundays? A fruit stand.
-
I already said bww above somewhere. Hooters has absolutely terrible food AND I had to drive 5 minutes to buffalo wild wings. There isn't a hooters within reasonable driving distance not to mention my fiance, then gf is plenty hot and I can see her hooters whenever I want. She used to be a crewzer for the Columbus Crew. Gippers gay bar reference is horribly cliche and just shows his age, He tries too hard.Classic stuff Gipper! Is the Birdcage a national chain? Most college age kids with a lot of testosterone and an appetite for wings like to go to Hooters to watch their team play. The ones that prioritize the beer selection over the wings might choose to watch their team at Buffalo Wild Wings. And get this - they can actually tell people the name of the national chain.
While we're at it here - what do you call a Steeler bar that doesn't have enough seats for its fans on Sundays? A fruit stand.
I already said bww above somewhere. Hooters has absolutely terrible food AND I had to drive 5 minutes to buffalo wild wings. There isn't a hooters within reasonable driving distance not to mention my fiance, then gf is plenty hot and I can see her hooters whenever I want. She used to be a crewzer for the Columbus Crew. Gippers gay bar reference is horribly cliche and just shows his age, He tries too hard.
Translation: Gipper was right on....and I have been smacked senseless by his banter...and the only defense I have is to try to deflect the wound to my ego is by saying his statement is cliche.
(do you know why things become cliches? Because they are so frequently true)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login