Steve- we miss your movie reviews!
-
heres a good one - you might not believe it but the missus and I saw The Longest Ride and we really liked it.
and Im not talking Scott Eastwood or his equally attractive screen partner Britt Robertson's good looks- NO!
its the story within the story that is awesome - done by my favorite tv show star - Alan Alda
Ira and Ruth are the focus love story and is told within the screenplay as the aged Ira Levinson (Alda)
relives his past life through letters written to his love Ruth.... and she is an amazing find ffor Ira.
the story line between Luke and Sophia however, (Eastwood- Robertson) while (to me) not bad- but not great either.
I wonder why Alda hasnt done more like these?
But really Steve, I think I speak for the rest of us when we say that your take on the movies are a good read!
hope to see more!
-
I am sorry to slack off an will post a bunch today!!!!
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login