Hernandez Guilty
-
Aaron Hernandez guilty of first degree murder ....
His sentence has been reduced to life in prison from having to play in the browns offense
-
Stay classy Pats
-
Aaron Hernandez vs Lawrence Philips in the upcoming Prison Football Championship (PFC).
-
"Run down to the north wall and do a quick buttonhook bro!"
-
He's gonna have to change position to wide receiver
-
newest member of el locos east block
-
-
Ironic thing about it is that he was taken to a maximum security prison only a mile and a half from the Pats football stadium. He'll be able to hear the roar of the crowd from there easily. I can hardly wait for Monday Night Football to take a shot of the prison from the stadium during a game. Poetic justice.
-
Mile and a half? Depends on the surroundings. You definitely can't hear DKR a mile and a half away and I doubt you could Kyle Field. Maybe if it was wide open country with nothing but the stadium.
-
Tight End to Wide Receiver
-
been relegated to ball boy
-
Mile and a half? Depends on the surroundings. You definitely can't hear DKR a mile and a half away and I doubt you could Kyle Field. Maybe if it was wide open country with nothing but the stadium.
Mile and a half? Depends on the surroundings. You definitely can't hear DKR a mile and a half away and I doubt you could Kyle Field. Maybe if it was wide open country with nothing but the stadium.
At night you can definitely hear how loud Kyle is from 2 miles out where I park. I've left games that were essentially over and could here it all the way to the car. And that's with a game that is already well in hand with just the subs getting in their playing time. Unless Hernandez is in a soundproof building, he'll be able to hear the roar easily from that distance at night.
-
Mile and a half? Depends on the surroundings. You definitely can't hear DKR a mile and a half away and I doubt you could Kyle Field. Maybe if it was wide open country with nothing but the stadium.
At night you can definitely hear how loud Kyle is from 2 miles out where I park. I've left games that were essentially over and could here it all the way to the car. And that's with a game that is already well in hand with just the subs getting in their playing time. Unless Hernandez is in a soundproof building, he'll be able to hear the roar easily from that distance at night.
At night you can definitely hear how loud Kyle is from 2 miles out where I park. I've left games that were essentially over and could here it all the way to the car. And that's with a game that is already well in hand with just the subs getting in their playing time. Unless Hernandez is in a soundproof building, he'll be able to hear the roar easily from that distance at night.
and vice versa.....the fans might hear him yelling and squealing as big daddy makes him his bitch.
-
Ironic thing about it is that he was taken to a maximum security prison only a mile and a half from the Pats football stadium. He'll be able to hear the roar of the crowd from there easily. I can hardly wait for Monday Night Football to take a shot of the prison from the stadium during a game. Poetic justice.
Ironic thing about it is that he was taken to a maximum security prison only a mile and a half from the Pats football stadium. He'll be able to hear the roar of the crowd from there easily. I can hardly wait for Monday Night Football to take a shot of the prison from the stadium during a game. Poetic justice.
Thats only a transitional stop. His permanent prison is here:
-
Aaron Hernandez vs Lawrence Philips in the upcoming Prison Football Championship (PFC).
Aaron Hernandez vs Lawrence Philips in the upcoming Prison Football Championship (PFC).
We may have to start a separate thread on this- but nominations are open for the All-Time Prison team. (felonies only please) Gip- feel free to chime in.
RB- we have Phillips, OJ, Mercury Morris, and Maurice Clarett
QB- Art Schlister
WR Rae Carruth
TE Hernandez
-
LB-Ray Lewis-the one who got away with only misdemeanor obstruction of justice plea bargain-so he was only as guilty as OJ for murder
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
