Skip to content

4-Star QB commits to Ohio State

College Football Forum
38 8 1.9k
  • Unfair? ...ummm...ok?

    Congrats, hopefully he does well. I'm still very interested in your QB situation next year.

    Also, I've heard the #1HB that committed to you is not happy. He was told he'd be the only HB recruit and that his position coach would be sticking around. Neither of those things happened. We'll have to wait and see on that.

  • Unfair? ...ummm...ok?

    Congrats, hopefully he does well. I'm still very interested in your QB situation next year.

    Also, I've heard the #1HB that committed to you is not happy. He was told he'd be the only HB recruit and that his position coach would be sticking around. Neither of those things happened. We'll have to wait and see on that.

    @mld-woody said:

    Unfair? ...ummm...ok?

    Congrats, hopefully he does well. I'm still very interested in your QB situation next year.

    Well, they will have Braxton Miller, Cardale Jones and JT Barrett. Two guys that have been Heisman Candidates.....and a third who won a National Championship....and any of the three will have them contending again.

    Thank you for your interest.

    Also, I've heard the #1HB that committed to you is not happy. He was told he'd be the only HB recruit and that his position coach would be sticking around. Neither of those things happened. We'll have to wait and see on that.

    Ezekial Elliot is what will happen on that.

  • As far as football players go halfback is probably the most dime a dozen position.

  • Idk if I'd say dime a dozen, not in CFB. But OSUs HB stable is pretty loaded. I don't think it will affect you on the field at all. The only concern would be recruiting going forward, because this is the 3rd story coming out along these lines.

  • We'll have to see if Braxton can return to form. That's why I'm interested in that QB competition.

  • You know what helps recruiting mire than anything? A recent history of winning.

  • You know what helps recruiting mire than anything? A recent history of winning.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You know what helps recruiting mire than anything? A recent history of winning.

    That and a GREAT college coach

  • Idk if I'd say dime a dozen, not in CFB. But OSUs HB stable is pretty loaded. I don't think it will affect you on the field at all. The only concern would be recruiting going forward, because this is the 3rd story coming out along these lines.

    @mld-woody said:

    Idk if I'd say dime a dozen, not in CFB. But OSUs HB stable is pretty loaded. I don't think it will affect you on the field at all. The only concern would be recruiting going forward, because this is the 3rd story coming out along these lines.

    National Championships will resolve any problems along those lines...i'e. recruiting difficulties that you imagine that they would have..

  • We'll have to see if Braxton can return to form. That's why I'm interested in that QB competition.

    @mld-woody said:

    We'll have to see if Braxton can return to form. That's why I'm interested in that QB competition.

    And if he has problems, which one of the others do you think would spell him.....the other Heisman contender, or the guy that won the National Championship.

    By the way....did you hear that Ohio State won the National Championship using their third string Quarterback? Just curious if that info made it your way.

  • @mld-woody said:

    We'll have to see if Braxton can return to form. That's why I'm interested in that QB competition.

    And if he has problems, which one of the others do you think would spell him.....the other Heisman contender, or the guy that won the National Championship.

    By the way....did you hear that Ohio State won the National Championship using their third string Quarterback? Just curious if that info made it your way.

    @the-gipper said:

    And if he has problems, which one of the others do you think would spell him.....the other Heisman contender, or the guy that won the National Championship.

    By the way....did you hear that Ohio State won the National Championship using their third string Quarterback? Just curious if that info made it your way.

    The coach at OSU must be pretty good

  • Looks like we are building a power house for years to come!

    Where as Michigan has some walk ons to fight for the starting job.

    can I get a Lol @ Michigan?

  • @mld-woody said:

    We'll have to see if Braxton can return to form. That's why I'm interested in that QB competition.

    And if he has problems, which one of the others do you think would spell him.....the other Heisman contender, or the guy that won the National Championship.

    By the way....did you hear that Ohio State won the National Championship using their third string Quarterback? Just curious if that info made it your way.

    @the-gipper said:

    And if he has problems, which one of the others do you think would spell him.....the other Heisman contender, or the guy that won the National Championship.

    By the way....did you hear that Ohio State won the National Championship using their third string Quarterback? Just curious if that info made it your way.

    No, I've heard much more about us hiring Harbaugh than the national championship game.

    Braxton's shoulder might be shot, idk. It doesn't really matter though. Both JT and Cardale are probably better.

  • Looks like we are building a power house for years to come!

    Where as Michigan has some walk ons to fight for the starting job.

    can I get a Lol @ Michigan?

    @erie-dawg said:

    Looks like we are building a power house for years to come!

    Where as Michigan has some walk ons to fight for the starting job.

    can I get a Lol @ Michigan?

    What? You mean the Glasgows? They're both very solid and had only played one year of HS football before coming here. That's why they were just walk ons.

  • I guess I should have expected the CFB Forum to be the OSU Circlejerk forum, lol.

    Where any statement that doesn't sniff OSUs ass is seen as an attack. Where logic and reason play no role. Lol

    Have fun you guys...

  • @the-gipper said:

    And if he has problems, which one of the others do you think would spell him.....the other Heisman contender, or the guy that won the National Championship.

    By the way....did you hear that Ohio State won the National Championship using their third string Quarterback? Just curious if that info made it your way.

    No, I've heard much more about us hiring Harbaugh than the national championship game.

    Braxton's shoulder might be shot, idk. It doesn't really matter though. Both JT and Cardale are probably better.

    @mld-woody said:

    No, I've heard much more about us hiring Harbaugh than the national championship game.

    Braxton's shoulder might be shot, idk. It doesn't really matter though. Both JT and Cardale are probably better.

    Hiring harbaugh is dick next to winning the national championship.

  • Who's lol at Michigans qb this season I see 2 that will be battling and the rest wI'll ride the pine.

  • Wishagain will have a guy win the qb battle and the other guys that lose that battle will be the RB's, WR's and TE's.

  • Wishagain will have a guy win the qb battle and the other guys that lose that battle will be the RB's, WR's and TE's.

    @browns149 said:

    Wishagain will have a guy win the qb battle and the other guys that lose that battle will be the RB's, WR's and TE's.

    Not sure how that works...

    We have one 6'8" true freshman coming in. Built like Logan Thomas or Cardale. I guess he could be a TE is QB doesn't work out.

    The rest are QBs. We'll have a lot of competition. We'll have to see who emerges.

  • Who's lol at Michigans qb this season I see 2 that will be battling and the rest wI'll ride the pine.

    @erie-dawg said:

    Who's lol at Michigans qb this season I see 2 that will be battling and the rest wI'll ride the pine.

    Which two are those?

    Generally, the QB that doesn't play rides the pine...

  • @the-gipper said:

    And if he has problems, which one of the others do you think would spell him.....the other Heisman contender, or the guy that won the National Championship.

    By the way....did you hear that Ohio State won the National Championship using their third string Quarterback? Just curious if that info made it your way.

    No, I've heard much more about us hiring Harbaugh than the national championship game.

    Braxton's shoulder might be shot, idk. It doesn't really matter though. Both JT and Cardale are probably better.

    @mld-woody said:

    No, I've heard much more about us hiring Harbaugh than the national championship game.

    Braxton's shoulder might be shot, idk. It doesn't really matter though. Both JT and Cardale are probably better.

    What you mean is that you paid more attention to the news about Harbaugh being hired....not that you heard more. Which is natural give your proclivities.

    Miller and Barrett are both being held out of spring practice due to their injuries....so there is that.