Skip to content

4-Star QB commits to Ohio State

College Football Forum
38 8 1.9k
  • @mld-woody said:

    We'll have to see if Braxton can return to form. That's why I'm interested in that QB competition.

    And if he has problems, which one of the others do you think would spell him.....the other Heisman contender, or the guy that won the National Championship.

    By the way....did you hear that Ohio State won the National Championship using their third string Quarterback? Just curious if that info made it your way.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @the-gipper said:

    And if he has problems, which one of the others do you think would spell him.....the other Heisman contender, or the guy that won the National Championship.

    By the way....did you hear that Ohio State won the National Championship using their third string Quarterback? Just curious if that info made it your way.

    No, I've heard much more about us hiring Harbaugh than the national championship game.

    Braxton's shoulder might be shot, idk. It doesn't really matter though. Both JT and Cardale are probably better.

  • Looks like we are building a power house for years to come!

    Where as Michigan has some walk ons to fight for the starting job.

    can I get a Lol @ Michigan?

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @erie-dawg said:

    Looks like we are building a power house for years to come!

    Where as Michigan has some walk ons to fight for the starting job.

    can I get a Lol @ Michigan?

    What? You mean the Glasgows? They're both very solid and had only played one year of HS football before coming here. That's why they were just walk ons.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #15

    I guess I should have expected the CFB Forum to be the OSU Circlejerk forum, lol.

    Where any statement that doesn't sniff OSUs ass is seen as an attack. Where logic and reason play no role. Lol

    Have fun you guys...

  • @the-gipper said:

    And if he has problems, which one of the others do you think would spell him.....the other Heisman contender, or the guy that won the National Championship.

    By the way....did you hear that Ohio State won the National Championship using their third string Quarterback? Just curious if that info made it your way.

    No, I've heard much more about us hiring Harbaugh than the national championship game.

    Braxton's shoulder might be shot, idk. It doesn't really matter though. Both JT and Cardale are probably better.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @mld-woody said:

    No, I've heard much more about us hiring Harbaugh than the national championship game.

    Braxton's shoulder might be shot, idk. It doesn't really matter though. Both JT and Cardale are probably better.

    Hiring harbaugh is dick next to winning the national championship.

  • Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Who's lol at Michigans qb this season I see 2 that will be battling and the rest wI'll ride the pine.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Wishagain will have a guy win the qb battle and the other guys that lose that battle will be the RB's, WR's and TE's.

  • Wishagain will have a guy win the qb battle and the other guys that lose that battle will be the RB's, WR's and TE's.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @browns149 said:

    Wishagain will have a guy win the qb battle and the other guys that lose that battle will be the RB's, WR's and TE's.

    Not sure how that works...

    We have one 6'8" true freshman coming in. Built like Logan Thomas or Cardale. I guess he could be a TE is QB doesn't work out.

    The rest are QBs. We'll have a lot of competition. We'll have to see who emerges.

  • Who's lol at Michigans qb this season I see 2 that will be battling and the rest wI'll ride the pine.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @erie-dawg said:

    Who's lol at Michigans qb this season I see 2 that will be battling and the rest wI'll ride the pine.

    Which two are those?

    Generally, the QB that doesn't play rides the pine...

  • @the-gipper said:

    And if he has problems, which one of the others do you think would spell him.....the other Heisman contender, or the guy that won the National Championship.

    By the way....did you hear that Ohio State won the National Championship using their third string Quarterback? Just curious if that info made it your way.

    No, I've heard much more about us hiring Harbaugh than the national championship game.

    Braxton's shoulder might be shot, idk. It doesn't really matter though. Both JT and Cardale are probably better.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @mld-woody said:

    No, I've heard much more about us hiring Harbaugh than the national championship game.

    Braxton's shoulder might be shot, idk. It doesn't really matter though. Both JT and Cardale are probably better.

    What you mean is that you paid more attention to the news about Harbaugh being hired....not that you heard more. Which is natural give your proclivities.

    Miller and Barrett are both being held out of spring practice due to their injuries....so there is that.

  • I guess I should have expected the CFB Forum to be the OSU Circlejerk forum, lol.

    Where any statement that doesn't sniff OSUs ass is seen as an attack. Where logic and reason play no role. Lol

    Have fun you guys...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @mld-woody said:

    I guess I should have expected the CFB Forum to be the OSU Circlejerk forum, lol.

    And you are the jerk that gets circled.

    Where any statement that doesn't sniff OSUs ass is seen as an attack. Where logic and reason play no role. Lol

    Have fun you guys...

    Except, of course, everything that comes out of your yap IS an attack on OSU. Your problem is you have no ammunition to use in your attacks.

  • @mld-woody said:

    I guess I should have expected the CFB Forum to be the OSU Circlejerk forum, lol.

    And you are the jerk that gets circled.

    Where any statement that doesn't sniff OSUs ass is seen as an attack. Where logic and reason play no role. Lol

    Have fun you guys...

    Except, of course, everything that comes out of your yap IS an attack on OSU. Your problem is you have no ammunition to use in your attacks.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @the-gipper said:

    @mld-woody said:

    I guess I should have expected the CFB Forum to be the OSU Circlejerk forum, lol.

    And you are the jerk that gets circled.

    Where any statement that doesn't sniff OSUs ass is seen as an attack. Where logic and reason play no role. Lol

    Have fun you guys...

    Except, of course, everything that comes out of your yap IS an attack on OSU. Your problem is you have no ammunition to use in your attacks.

    What has he said in this thread that's an attack? From what I can tell he's just said that whoever starts at QB for OSU will be solid, that the RB stable is loaded, and then talked some about Michigan, wishing they had one QB as good as OSU's three...

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Michigan, LOL.

  • @the-gipper said:

    @mld-woody said:

    I guess I should have expected the CFB Forum to be the OSU Circlejerk forum, lol.

    And you are the jerk that gets circled.

    Where any statement that doesn't sniff OSUs ass is seen as an attack. Where logic and reason play no role. Lol

    Have fun you guys...

    Except, of course, everything that comes out of your yap IS an attack on OSU. Your problem is you have no ammunition to use in your attacks.

    What has he said in this thread that's an attack? From what I can tell he's just said that whoever starts at QB for OSU will be solid, that the RB stable is loaded, and then talked some about Michigan, wishing they had one QB as good as OSU's three...

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @gftchris said:

    What has he said in this thread that's an attack?

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Michigan is a graveyard for hot prospects anymore.

  • @erie-dawg said:

    Who's lol at Michigans qb this season I see 2 that will be battling and the rest wI'll ride the pine.

    Which two are those?

    Generally, the QB that doesn't play rides the pine...

    Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by Erie Dawg
    #27

    @mld-woody said:

    Which two are those?

    Generally, the QB that doesn't play rides the pine...

    yeah no kidding woodchuck thats why I said 2 will compete and the rest will ride the pine.

    But from my prospective it don't matter who they put behind center.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Which two are those?

    Generally, the QB that doesn't play rides the pine...

    yeah no kidding woodchuck thats why I said 2 will compete and the rest will ride the pine.

    But from my prospective it don't matter who they put behind center.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @erie-dawg said:

    yeah no kidding woodchuck thats why I said 2 will compete and the rest will ride the pine.

    But from my prospective it don't matter who they put behind center.

    Couldn't that statement he true for OSU too? Two QBs will compete and the rest will ride the pine.

    I think in your never ending quest to attack Michigan at every opportunity, you've attempted to turn a very common descriptor into an insult. Congrats

  • @the-gipper said:

    @mld-woody said:

    I guess I should have expected the CFB Forum to be the OSU Circlejerk forum, lol.

    And you are the jerk that gets circled.

    Where any statement that doesn't sniff OSUs ass is seen as an attack. Where logic and reason play no role. Lol

    Have fun you guys...

    Except, of course, everything that comes out of your yap IS an attack on OSU. Your problem is you have no ammunition to use in your attacks.

    What has he said in this thread that's an attack? From what I can tell he's just said that whoever starts at QB for OSU will be solid, that the RB stable is loaded, and then talked some about Michigan, wishing they had one QB as good as OSU's three...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @gftchris said:

    What has he said in this thread that's an attack? From what I can tell he's just said that whoever starts at QB for OSU will be solid, that the RB stable is loaded, and then talked some about Michigan, wishing they had one QB as good as OSU's three...

    Hello! McFly! Is anybody home? He is a Michigan fan. That is all that is required to warrant an attack. 🤔

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #30

    "Except, of course, everything that comes out of your yap IS an attack on OSU"

    From the mouth of gips...

  • "Except, of course, everything that comes out of your yap IS an attack on OSU"

    From the mouth of gips...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @gftchris said:

    "Except, of course, everything that comes out of your yap IS an attack on OSU"

    From the mouth of gips...

    Tits for tats.

    open_tits_close_tits.jpg

    Or, tats on tits:

    spock-tat.jpg

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #32

    Way to ruin a perfectly good rack.