Cavs playoffs
-
piss off
-
Fuck the fuckin bulls
-
piss off
piss off
Just a fact
-
Bulls aren't winning in 5. Fuck that
-
Bulls aren't winning in 5. Fuck that
Bulls aren't winning in 5. Fuck that
At full strength I'd say Cavs in 6. Without Love Bulls in 6. With Smith suspended for 2 games, Bulls in 5.
-
No fucking way the bulls win in 5.
-
No fucking way the bulls win in 5.
No fucking way the bulls win in 5.
It's more interesting now the Cavs won game 2, still sticking by my original prediction but not feeling as confident.
-
Apparently Derrick Rose sucks on 1 games rest,
And the series is on a 1 games rest untill game 7
Cavs in 6
-
Bulls in 5
Bulls in 5
Bull-shit. Even if the Cav lose today (Sunday) no way in hell they lose at home on Tuesday. Chicago needed a Rose miracle to beat them Friday- I'm betting they're out of miracles. + If Gasol is dinged up- that levels the court plenty.
-
Bulls in 5
Bull-shit. Even if the Cav lose today (Sunday) no way in hell they lose at home on Tuesday. Chicago needed a Rose miracle to beat them Friday- I'm betting they're out of miracles. + If Gasol is dinged up- that levels the court plenty.
-
WOW Lebron !!
-
Well my prediction for the series is officially wrong, crow not tasting all the good.
On a side note I've been a fan of Lebron since he came into the league but his is shooting the ball like garbage.
-
Well my prediction for the series is officially wrong, crow not tasting all the good.
On a side note I've been a fan of Lebron since he came into the league but his is shooting the ball like garbage.
Well my prediction for the series is officially wrong, crow not tasting all the good.
On a side note I've been a fan of Lebron since he came into the league but his is shooting the ball like garbage.
Except when there's 1.5 seconds left in the game.

-
I was jumping around like a 20 year vet Cavs fan when that went in last night!
-
Well my prediction for the series is officially wrong, crow not tasting all the good.
On a side note I've been a fan of Lebron since he came into the league but his is shooting the ball like garbage.
Except when there's 1.5 seconds left in the game.

-
I was jumping around like a 20 year vet Cavs fan when that went in last night!
I was jumping around like a 20 year vet Cavs fan when that went in last night!
me too - brought back memory of MJ's shot over Craig Ehlo...
-
I was jumping around like a 20 year vet Cavs fan when that went in last night!
I was jumping around like a 20 year vet Cavs fan when that went in last night!
I was at the local bar and the place went NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Bulls in 5
Bulls in 5
Your prediction sucks
-

-

It's The Shoes Brothers!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login