Huard released
-
That's all
-
da to kc?
-
da to kc?
da to kc?
I would happily be saddled with the stench that is Drive Assassin for another season if it meant that KC takes Sanchez at #3 and we get Curry at #5.
-
I'm not sure Huard being released has any bearing on KC's draft whatsoever, but there are worse backups out there than he...
mz. said:
I'm not sure Huard being released has any bearing on KC's draft whatsoever, but there are worse backups out there than he...As a team that may be looking for a backup to bring to camp, Huard would fit the bill.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login