Skip to content

Banks says Rey

The Browns Board
15 9 1.6k
  • I really think they should.

    I bet they could get Oher with that #33 at this point. And one of the QBs could be there at #20.

    @heckofajobbrownie said:

    And one of the QBs could be there at #20.

    I don't think either of these QB's are wowing anyone.

  • If the Browns dont take Orakpo at 5 if he is still there....................you guys are dumb assholes!

  • If the Browns dont take Orakpo at 5 if he is still there....................you guys are dumb assholes!

    @rocky20 said:

    If the Browns dont take Orakpo at 5 if he is still there....................you guys are dumb assholes!

    and your opinion matters here.....

  • @heckofajobbrownie said:

    And one of the QBs could be there at #20.

    I don't think either of these QB's are wowing anyone.

    mz. said:

    I don't think either of these QB's are wowing anyone.

    Actually, San Fran seems to be in love with Sanchez.

  • If Rey is good enough for Belichick, he's good enough for me.

    Also, according to NFL sources, there is a third phase to the Patriots' offseason strategy. They would like to further beef up their linebacking corps by adding an inside linebacker in the draft. They are known to believe that USC's Rey Maualuga would be a great fit for their scheme, especially when paired with Jerod Mayo, their 2008 first-round pick who was the NFL's top defensive rookie. However, some early projections suggest it might be a long shot for Maualuga to be available for the Patriots with the 23rd overall pick.

    via here.

  • Sure, I'd take Rey...if I only had to pay him $2M a year and could surround him with Adalius Thomas and Jerod Mayo, as well as let Tedy Bruschi coach him up & keep him in line.

    But at more than $6M a year on a team with holes at multiple linebacker spots and a new coach trying to bring in high character players? I think I'll pass.

  • Best Draft Mock Ive Seen Yet

  • Best Draft Mock Ive Seen Yet

    @playgroundlegend said:

    Best Draft Mock Ive Seen Yet

    Agreed. I'm up for grabing Rey Rey or Curry

  • If the Browns dont take Orakpo at 5 if he is still there....................you guys are dumb assholes!

    @rocky20 said:

    If the Browns dont take Orakpo at 5 if he is still there....................you guys are dumb assholes!

    And Rocky took steroids like alot of his teammates and you attended the parades for it. Shall we define dumb any further? Why don't you go back to posting in places where they think IQs are overrated?

    Coincidentally, they made a movie about your city called "All the Right Moves." The storyline was that place is such a dump that the main character and his coach needed to get the Hell out of there. Go figure...

    - Tom F. (At least the Pittsburgh Shakespeare found 1 word with 2 syllables while the rest of us got Orakpophobia)

  • i'm not sure if rey is worth that high of a pick. he had some off the field issues and had an injury this past year i think. i still say we trade that pick for a couple of other picks. if we can get a high 1st rounder we can ensure that we can get matthews.